PDA

View Full Version : Dear Dick Morris, please include Ron Paul in your next poll

spudea
05-18-2011, 06:45 PM
The following is my email to dickmorris@dickmorris.com

Greetings Dick Morris

Tonight on the Bill O'reillly show you stated you will be conducting a new poll for the GOP nomination soon. Although you are a successful political author and pollster, your most recent poll is lacking a key candidate for the GOP nomination. As the Godfather of the TeaParty, Ron Paul inspired a wave of success for conservative ideals across the nation and this was the determinant factor in the GOP success in the 2010 elections. Any GOP nominee will need the blessing of the TeaParty to have any chance at winning the presidency in 2012. And you're #1 candidate based on your most recent poll does not have the backing of this crucial voting block. The inclusion of Ron Paul in your poll will show a significant weakness in the candidacy of Romney, Bachmann, and Palin. It will bring Romney's support into the teens. Surely you're intellect will relish the opportunity to witness this revelation.

Please include Ron Paul in your next poll. Thank you.

Email bomb needed!

doodle
05-18-2011, 06:46 PM
In other news, Dick Cheney and Richarg Pearle have also not included RP in their polls.

Dick Morris is nobody.

IDefendThePlatform
05-18-2011, 06:47 PM
Great idea. Can you post a link to the poll or show where he excluded Ron?

TheNcredibleEgg
05-18-2011, 06:51 PM
Dick is too far gone to try and rationally argue with him. He really hates Ron Paul. Just cross him off for good.

He's probably still pouting about his Amazon reviews for his book from his Peter Schiff interview.

headhawg7
05-18-2011, 06:57 PM
^^^^This^^^^

American Idol
05-18-2011, 07:05 PM
LOL Dick Morris. He was Bill Clinton's 'Karl Rove' and now he's projecting himself as a major figure in the "Tea Party." Ridiculous.

Sola_Fide
05-18-2011, 07:05 PM
Hahaha

We ruined his Amazon page. L:collins:L

ctiger2
05-18-2011, 07:06 PM
FYI DICK morris HATES RP.

spudea
05-18-2011, 07:17 PM
Meh, he's a mouthpiece for fox news, so I thought it would be worth a shot since its the hardcore fox news viewer types we have a hard time turning to Ron Paul. And we would get to see O'reilly cringe being forced to say Ron Paul's name.

LisaNY
05-18-2011, 07:19 PM
offer to suck his toes and maybe he'll do it

Bern
05-18-2011, 07:25 PM
Dick Morris is a toe sucking choad.

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?282677-Dick-Morris-calls-Ron-Paul-quot-horrific-quot-hangs-up-on-Peter-Schiff

I Don't Vote
05-18-2011, 07:55 PM
Hold up, we've already gotten to the second page of a Dick Morris thread and nobody has mentioned how Peter Schiff absolutely, no doubtedly, undeniably, destroyed that bitch ass motherfucker. Not only did he present an argument that Dick Morris was not ready to defend, Peter destroyed him for another 10 mins after the interview ended.

Who does that?

Peter Schiff, that's who.

Bern
05-18-2011, 08:06 PM
Dude. Look at the post right above yours. Click the link.

spudea
05-25-2011, 06:26 PM
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I'm totally RAGING right now. Watching O'reilly and dick morris was on again, with the new poll results, and RP wasn't even MENTIONED! then O'reilly plugged another fox news online poll and showed a list of candidates and did not include ron paul! But when you go to the site, RP is in the poll. foxnews.com/on-air/oreilly/index.html

WTF IS THIS, Ron Paul's name is banned from being shown on the channel next to the other candidates?

How do we counter act this?

CareerTech1
05-25-2011, 06:44 PM
I emailed him - this pisses me off

Teaser Rate
05-25-2011, 07:21 PM
Hold up, we've already gotten to the second page of a Dick Morris thread and nobody has mentioned how Peter Schiff absolutely, no doubtedly, undeniably, destroyed that bitch ass motherfucker. Not only did he present an argument that Dick Morris was not ready to defend, Peter destroyed him for another 10 mins after the interview ended.

Who does that?

Peter Schiff, that's who.

Nice way to spin what happened. Peter basically scared off an intelligent guest by going on a obnoxious rant instead of trying to have a rational conversation with him.

Danke
05-25-2011, 09:09 PM
Peter basically scared off an intelligent guest by going on a obnoxious rant instead of trying to have a rational conversation with him.

Dick Morris? LOL.

Carehn
05-25-2011, 09:12 PM
LOL Dick Morris. He was Bill Clinton's 'Karl Rove' and now he's projecting himself as a major figure in the "Tea Party." Ridiculous.

To be fair, thats what ALL neocons are doing and have been doing.

satchelmcqueen
05-25-2011, 09:16 PM
yep oreilly didnt say anything either. they both suck

heavenlyboy34
05-25-2011, 09:17 PM
lolz...Little Dick Morris' polls are blatantly unscientific in my experience. If he didn't get interviews on Hannity and so forth, no one would know about the bullshit he writes and talks about. ;)

cindy25
05-25-2011, 09:18 PM
watching replay now, amazing he just left Paul out, but included Huntsman

jmdrake
05-25-2011, 09:45 PM
Funny thing. I got a call from a Dick Morris solicitor asking for donations. The first question she asked was "What conservative past or present do you most admire?" Of course I said "Ron Paul". She said that she had been hearing that name a lot lately. :D

I'll give a blow by blow later. Basically I (politely) shot down the solicitation attempt (wanted to buy an ad in the NY times) because I disagreed with the point Dick Morris made in the recorded where he said the problem with Obama's foreign policy is that it is "pro Muslim". Continuing a war in Iraq, accelerating a war in Afghanistan, bombing Pakistan, and helping Al Qaeda attack Qaddafi is not "pro Muslim". After giving her an earful about this, she let me go without pestering me for money. It was a good day. :)

parocks
05-25-2011, 09:47 PM
How to counter act this. Make a youtube video proving your claim and then make it viral. it might embarrass fox and make them stop.

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I'm totally RAGING right now. Watching O'reilly and dick morris was on again, with the new poll results, and RP wasn't even MENTIONED! then O'reilly plugged another fox news online poll and showed a list of candidates and did not include ron paul! But when you go to the site, RP is in the poll. foxnews.com/on-air/oreilly/index.html

WTF IS THIS, Ron Paul's name is banned from being shown on the channel next to the other candidates?

Standing Liberty
05-25-2011, 10:05 PM
Could never figure out Dick Morris? He sounds like a Kebbler Elf and has a fetish for Hillary. Don't trust a former Clinton staffer just as much as I would not trust Mr. "turd blossom" Karl Rove. They are both sleazy neocons who are as American as a box of chop sticks.

Black Mamba
05-25-2011, 10:41 PM
I'm pretty sure I heard DICK morris say something like "newt gingrich is where the real grass-roots support is." --> something like that. It was on O'reillys show just the other night. pretty ridiculous if you ask me.

parocks
05-25-2011, 11:45 PM

Make youtube videos showing what's going on?

BamaAla
05-26-2011, 03:19 AM
What a joke.

FreedomProsperityPeace
05-26-2011, 03:26 AM

How do we counter act this?I just saw this. :mad: It really wouldn't matter what that fat little turd says, but O'Reilly's show has influence with voters. Since Ron Paul isn't included in the poll, viewers who know who he is are going to assume he's polling BELOW Huntsman (1%).

Bern
05-26-2011, 06:25 AM
The "no spin zone" is hard at work bamboozling their audience. Dick Morris is no Frank Luntz, but just the same, I will say, Fuck you Dick.