PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul : Free Your Mind (Video)

OptionsTrader
10-27-2007, 10:17 PM
Ron Paul : Free Your Mind

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DDxplsMqoUo

An attempt at a short video for getting the point across in under 60 seconds.

wolv275
10-27-2007, 10:24 PM
very nice and to the point. i would have also said...register republican somewhere in there....

OptionsTrader
10-27-2007, 10:29 PM
very nice and to the point. i would have also said...register republican somewhere in there....

Thanks for the feedback. I thought about that, but with under 60 seconds it is hard to get the point across that he is different than the other Republicans running for president.

cac1963
10-27-2007, 10:38 PM
Regarding that "getting your point across in 60 seconds or less," a Hillary-Obama fencesitter came up to me today to ask why I support Paul, and I asked how much time you have because there are so many reasons I support him. When she said just give me one, the only thing I could muster was the "collapsing empire with imminent bankruptcy - vs. - freedom and the constitution," telling her there is no other choice to make, you either support the collapse of our empire and the destruction that follows, or you support the constitution to prevent the empire's collapse into total chaos.

I wish I was artistically inclined to sketch it out in cartoon or video format, because she converted to Ron Paul right there on the spot, after about 5 seconds of reflection on what I'd just said.

Cunningham
10-27-2007, 10:56 PM
Regarding that "getting your point across in 60 seconds or less," a Hillary-Obama fencesitter came up to me today to ask why I support Paul, and I asked how much time you have because there are so many reasons I support him. When she said just give me one, the only thing I could muster was the "collapsing empire with imminent bankruptcy - vs. - freedom and the constitution," telling her there is no other choice to make, you either support the collapse of our empire and the destruction that follows, or you support the constitution to prevent the empire's collapse into total chaos.

I wish I was artistically inclined to sketch it out in cartoon or video format, because she converted to Ron Paul right there on the spot, after about 5 seconds of reflection on what I'd just said.

I've been getting a lot of people converted at the plant I work at. Democrats and Republicans. I basically tell them look.... these democrats and republicans have basically been doing the same things for 70 years and no one is happy with where we are. None of the canidates are suggesting anything different except for Ron Paul. Can we just try something different for 4 years, it's only 4 years, if you like where it's going give him his eight. If at the end of the four or eight you don't like where things are going you can go right back to the people who have been doing the same things for 70 years, they aren't going away they'll be right there waiting for you. For some reason that's been clicking with people. It's like they forget that we aren't electing someone for life, it's only 4 years.