PDA

View Full Version : A Way to Gain Attention using Door to Door Flyers

BarefootJoe
05-18-2011, 03:48 PM
Here is one of my recent ideas on how to gain attention when giving out door to door flyers. One could use a traditional wax seal for the seal of the flyer (that should be enough to grab ones attention and read it). Then we could put a message inside using just plain text. It would contain a letter the has been approved by Ron Paul and his message would be inside. It would basically be a miniature essay and it would prove personal contact information so one could get in contact if one wanted to know more about Ron Paul. It would also contain links to non-bias websites such as Vote Smart.

I hope to one day go through with this in 2012 right before the primaries. If anyone would like to submit a message/essay to include with it. That would be greatly appreciated.

MisterTickle
05-18-2011, 05:17 PM
I want to do something like this and put it under peoples windshields. Barely anyone around me even know about RP

BarefootJoe
05-18-2011, 05:31 PM
That is the same way I feel. Most people that live in my town are just plain ole' neo-cons. It is a very small town which is why they are like that.

BarefootJoe
05-21-2011, 08:11 PM
Mod could you please move this to Canvassing under Strategy, Influence, and Persuasion thread, thanks.