PDA

View Full Version : Adopt Ron Paul

Mortikhi
10-27-2007, 10:17 PM
After watching a few Ron Paul videos, like the one where his vice is chocolate chip cookies, I thought to myself...I'd like to adopt Ron Paul as my grandfather.

Then I thought, how many others think the same as me?

Then I thought, how many people would adopt Ron Paul for 5 or 10 bucks and get an 'official' Ron Paul adoption certificate?

Or an "I adopted Ron Paul" T-shirt!

Then I could take all the profit from this venture and give it to the campaign or to a PAC that is pro-Constitution.

What do you guys think?

(I think alot when on Corona)

Roxi
10-28-2007, 12:00 AM
awesome!!!

Suzu
10-28-2007, 12:02 AM
I'm too old to have a living grandpa.

vegetarianrpfan
10-28-2007, 01:46 AM
I would definitely be up for this, and I just asked a friend and he thought it was a great idea as well.

I've often had feelings towards RP like he is a grandfather figure.... when he got into the tussle with Giuliani, I even cried and felt so bad for him and what people were saying about him, like people were saying those things about me too.

I've heard other people make similar comments as well, I'm sure this would go over well.

--------------------------
Sorority Girl Gets Ron Paul License Plate
http://youtube.com/watch?v=NtdaK1UPNkQ

OptionsTrader
10-28-2007, 01:55 AM
I don't have a living grandpa and never knew either one. I wish Ron Paul were mine. I am all for this.

alicegardener
10-28-2007, 06:43 AM
I know its all about the message and not the man. But I know American will fall in love with Ron Paul once they have a chance.

vegetarianrpfan
10-28-2007, 04:03 PM
I know its all about the message and not the man. But I know American will fall in love with Ron Paul once they have a chance.

For me, it's about the man as well. I may like a few of the other candidates on a personal level, but I don't trust their message even when it's good, because they change their message so often. RP is a trustworthy person and politician and has shown it... he's just as important as the message.

If Fred Thompson gets up and says the same thing as Ron Paul about federalism or the Constitution, sorry, I just don't buy it, whether he's in a red pickup truck or not.

Anyway, I would love to adopt Ron Paul, please make the certificates!

----------------
Sorority Girl Gets Ron Paul License Plate
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NtdaK1UPNkQ