PDA

View Full Version : QOTD Poll: What Prophecy do you believe most?

DXDoug
05-18-2011, 01:51 PM
Question of the Day Poll:

What prophecy do you believe most?

-May 21st 2011 Start of D-Day
-Dec 21st 2012 D-Day
-Jan 20th 2013 Ron Paul President (A New golden Age in the history of the world )

==Details to these prophecys==

May 21st 2011 the pacific rim is to have a major earthquake agian possibly causing major earthquake in San Fran area, followed by a tsunami on the entire west coast of america mexico and beyond.

Dec 21st 2012 not sure exactly but if you seen the movie you could imagine. whatever you want comet, earthquake, yellowstone eruption.

Jan 20th 2013 Ron Paul becomes president, this prophecy is that we simply have Way more Deaths between 2001 and Dec 21st 2012, From Natural disasters and man made disasters like Wars. That even if neither of the other 2 prophecys to be true one thing is for sure, the events that happen between the start of 2001 and 2013 will kill more people then ww2 and 1 combined. ( Ron Paul gonna be president we would know in November, and by dec 21st the whole world would know about him and his views ) Thus causing a golden age that the entire world would be apart of, (Thus some what connected to the Dec 21st prophecy but that its not the end of the world but a New Age for the world a Better peacefull age of prosperity.)

== If you can suggest other prophecys i dont have listed to bad the world is gonna end. haha jk lmk if you have any==

Kludge
05-18-2011, 01:55 PM
On December 21st, 2012, Barack Obama will be assassinated by a 100% White man, sending the MSM (and subsequently, the "general public") into a mania which leads to widespread violence.

Not being 100% White, this obviously excludes me. USG Intelligence Services, take note.

DXDoug
05-18-2011, 01:56 PM
Crap i forgot to put none of the above as option :/

BuddyRey
05-18-2011, 03:28 PM
Ron Paul is elected in a landslide on Nov. 6, 2012. Knowing that his glorious era of Keynesianism is slowly ticking away in the days leading to President-Elect Paul's inauguration, a visibly agitated President Obama holds his farewell address early, on the 21st of December;

"My fellow North American World Citizens...since the doubleplusungood evil capitalist Ron Paul will soon come to power, my cohorts and I can no longer hold this world in our clutches, protecting you all from poverty and your own bad decisions. My lovely, lovely statism will soon come to an end. So, effective immediately, I will launch our entire nuclear arsenal at whichever nation or nations of brown people that it is en vogue to hate this year. Maybe some of them will retaliate, and maybe this will mean mutually-assured destruction. But it would be better to see the whole world destroyed with my golden tucas still warm on the seat of power than to live to see a day when free markets and individual liberty abound, perish the thought! Here goes nothing.......I made it, Mao!!! TOP OF THE WORLD!!!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-gb0mxcpPOU

DXDoug
05-18-2011, 03:49 PM
lol nice thoughts buddy

DXDoug
05-19-2011, 01:09 PM
alot of people believe the ron paul one ;p i wonder why.

KingRobbStark
05-19-2011, 01:36 PM
Third option please

DXDoug
05-19-2011, 04:53 PM
I Really hope if there is a god or Aliens or whatever they are on our side for our struggle. We need all support supernatural and beyond haha

Lothario
05-19-2011, 07:08 PM
I believe all 3 of them.

Zippyjuan
05-19-2011, 07:24 PM
I believe that most prophesies will not be true. But a few will get lucky.

MelissaWV
05-19-2011, 07:28 PM
Whatever happened to weatherbill?

Zippyjuan
05-19-2011, 07:49 PM
He said he was going to go away for a while and reflect. It must have been very hard for him. He was convinced that he had been given the truth from God and thought he was doing good by trying to spread the word to try to save people. I hope he is learning to cope with it.

Nah- looks like he is still at it. Latest video is two months ago (March 13th). http://www.youtube.com/weatherbill7#p/u/0/F7LBorcVKP4

Yep, as I predicted in another thread about the End of World, he says the End was postponed due to the faith of people in the area.
Hasn't learned anything.

THESE PROPHECIES ARE STILL APPLICABLE SIGNS OF WHATS TO COME
QUITE POSSIBLY, COMING AUGUST 2012!
Pre-Mega Quake Warning Prophecies of a Japan Quake sending Tsunami to the US West Coast right before the California Mega Quake.

One day, these prophecies will come to pass and no prayer is going to hold it back. California, you are the media capitol of the world. You have taught the nations fornication, greed, selfishness and materialism. You have decieved the masses with US foreign policy filling its cup full of blood, by the damnable banksters and oil men who have shed the blood of many.

The only reason you are even in power is because you are the lesser of two evils, that being the battle between the east (communism) and the west (greed materialist capitolism).

God is going to strike the west and when he does, the two horned beast of Revelation 13, Russia and China will arise and take over. United States, you are on borrowed time!

I see God cares about the price of gas enough to warn Weatherbill about it lol! And to think I was serously concerned about him! (his spelling- just copy/paste)

http://weatherbilltourupdate.blogspot.com/
From December:

In my dream, it happeend over night that gas went to $6.95. In the dream I was looking at an Exxon sign and saying "Lord, why didn't you alert me to this?", but he is, so I am passing this onto you, so you might find a way to protect what savings some of you may have.

Also, since the Sept 3rd mega quake was postponed by the prayers of God's people on Sept 3rd (thecall.com), I've received several strogn signs of the aug/sept 2012 alert time for this. Just a head sup, but I think we see the devaluation of the USD soon, which will spark alot of fighting the government stuff, prophesied by Dumitru Duduman, right before WW3, so please study his propheices, along with henry Gruver and Jonah Ben Noah's prophecies at the 2ww4 site,s o you can get a grip on the signs and make contingency plans to throw in the closet for when this stuff does begin to come to pass..... until something else of importance comes, I pray, Lord help us to endure to your coming.

I like this comment after his failed last prediction:

One thing I can say, I will in no way be giving out any dates every again. The big lesson in this - God can give strong warning, but if the church will stand in the gap and pray for mercy, God can withhold the judgement!

and yet now he is predicting it again for August 2012!