PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul Warned 9/11 Would Happen

RileyE104
05-18-2011, 01:33 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yXYd5eHfRIE

Texas Congressman Ron Paul (for decades) warned America that an attack like that which occurred on September 11th, 2001 would happen if our government didn't change its foreign policy. They never changed it, and 9/11 happened. It's time to elect a real leader of true intelligence and integrity. Don't allow our government to keep letting overseas hatred for America to build, which could eventually result in another cataclysmic terrorist attack! Elect Ron Paul as President of the United States in 2012!! http://www.RonPaul2012.com

Please share! :)

BlackTerrel
05-18-2011, 08:46 PM
I hope Alex Jones doesn't see this.

Peace&Freedom
05-18-2011, 09:38 PM

And I hope he does.

Electric Church
05-18-2011, 09:57 PM
If he only knew how wrong he was.....

nemt4paul
05-18-2011, 10:20 PM

I'm curious....what are you guys talking about? Does Alex claim to be the only person to have seen this coming?

Anti Federalist
05-18-2011, 10:23 PM

??

RileyE104
05-18-2011, 10:23 PM

I removed a few comments on the video that went something like: "Ron Paul is simply warning about blowback, not the government's false-flag attack on 9/11!"

???

Anti Federalist
05-18-2011, 10:24 PM
I'm curious....what are you guys talking about? Does Alex claim to be the only person to have seen this coming?

I think AJ is the only one who was saying the attack was coming and it was coming from or being facilitated by, "inside" sources.

RileyE104
05-18-2011, 10:26 PM
I think AJ is the only one who was saying the attack was coming and it was coming from or being facilitated by, "inside" sources.

Jones was a fan of Ron Paul in the 90's... If he claims that he's the only one who saw attacks coming, he's completely inflating his ego way too much. I'd go as far as saying that he just copied what Ron was saying back then and simply adding his own conspiracy storylines. This video is proof enough, not only that Ron clearly saw such dangerous attacks coming, but from an actual PHILOSOPHICAL viewpoint, backed up from actual data, not just conspiracy.

BlackTerrel
05-18-2011, 10:33 PM
I removed a few comments on the video that went something like: "Ron Paul is simply warning about blowback, not the government's false-flag attack on 9/11!"

Playing devil's advocate here when other politicians not named Ron Paul have predicted terrorist attacks posters here have accused them of planning a false flag.

RileyE104
05-18-2011, 10:38 PM
Playing devil's advocate here when other politicians not named Ron Paul have predicted terrorist attacks posters here have accused them of planning a false flag.

What other politician has said "If we don't leave them alone, they're going to attack us!" - That doesn't sound like anything which would attract conspiracies to me. It sounds like common sense.

To me, there's no need to delve into unprovable conspiracy theories. That's why Ron doesn't do it. It accomplishes nothing. You have to talk about POLICY and PHILOSOPHY if you actually want to change our government.

Anti Federalist
05-18-2011, 10:40 PM
Jones was a fan of Ron Paul in the 90's... If he claims that he's the only one who saw attacks coming, he's completely inflating his ego way too much. I'd go as far as saying that he just copied what Ron was saying back then and simply adding his own conspiracy storylines. This video is proof enough, not only that Ron clearly saw such dangerous attacks coming, but from an actual PHILOSOPHICAL viewpoint, backed up from actual data, not just conspiracy.

He was specific in mentioning WTC and bin Laden.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_5ElXWJozEQ

Electric Church
05-18-2011, 10:44 PM
??

Within the subject matter pertaining to the title of this thread… he was wrong. He’s talking about Muslim terrorists. There haven’t been any Muslim terrorists attacks on the continental USA… certainly not on 911….

RileyE104
05-18-2011, 10:44 PM
He was specific in mentioning WTC and bin Laden.

What year was this? I know around 1996 bin Laden had put out statements talking about America and how our government's blatant support for Israel over Palestine would be met with attacks.

Anti Federalist
05-18-2011, 10:45 PM
What year was this? I know around 1996 bin Laden had put out statements talking about America and how our government's blatant support for Israel over Palestine would be met with attacks.

25 July 2001.

RileyE104
05-18-2011, 10:46 PM
Within the subject matter pertaining to the title of this thread… he was wrong. He’s talking about Muslim terrorists. There haven’t been any Muslim terrorists attacks on the continental USA… certainly not on 911….

Get out of here with that BS. 9/11 was blowback, plain and simple, for our government's meddling in the affairs and occupation of middle eastern nations. The majority of the attackers were from Saudi Arabia where our military base on holy land pissed the fuck out of people enough to have some seek revenge.

Electric Church
05-18-2011, 10:49 PM
Get out of here with that BS. 9/11 was blowback,

...and Ron would be proud of you....

RileyE104
05-18-2011, 10:51 PM
...and Ron would be proud of you....

You're denying that 9/11 was blowback?

Electric Church
05-18-2011, 10:53 PM
You're denying that 9/11 was blowback?

of course... it was blow up not "blowback"

Anti Federalist
05-18-2011, 10:56 PM
Great Video Riley!

And on that note...

http://images2.fanpop.com/images/photos/7400000/Abe-Simpson-walking-in-and-out-the-simpsons-7414427-320-240.gif

RileyE104
05-18-2011, 11:00 PM
of course... it was blow up not "blowback"

Whatever. We can agree to disagree but I don't believe the conspiracy angle will ever have any success in converting people to the side of a non-interventionist foreign policy. If we want to change policy, we have to stick to discussing philosophy. You're never going to reach someone not already in our camp or in the anti-government camp by telling them that our government carried out 9/11. You're just going to be called crazy. Then, if you mention Ron's name, you're just going to give him a bad name as well.

dannno
05-18-2011, 11:03 PM
You're BOTH wrong.

Not only was 9/11 blowback for our imperialist foreign policy, not only were Muslim terrorists involved, but there were US defense, intelligence and private intelligence all involved as well to help the Muslim terrorists meet their goal by switching out the commercial craft that they planned on hijacking with drones in order to ensure a successful attack.

The requirement for the attack was motivation, so without the motivation (our imperialist foreign policy), how would they have pulled off the false flag?

RileyE104
05-18-2011, 11:07 PM
You're BOTH wrong.

Not only was 9/11 blowback for our imperialist foreign policy, not only were Muslim terrorists involved, but there were US defense, intelligence and private intelligence all involved as well to help the Muslim terrorists meet their goal by switching out the commercial craft that they planned on hijacking with drones in order to ensure a successful attack.

The requirement for the attack was motivation, so without the motivation (our imperialist foreign policy), how would they have pulled off the false flag?

I can agree with this... I've told you before that I believe the only part our government played was allowing them to go through with the attack. I just don't believe that arguing that with non-believers can do anything good for our movement. I made this video for the purpose of non-believers to see and realize that the reason we are attacked is a specific result of our foreign policy.

specsaregood
05-18-2011, 11:11 PM
I can agree with this... I've told you before that I believe the only part our government played was allowing them to go through with the attack. I just don't believe that arguing that with non-believers can do anything good for our movement. I made this video for the purpose of non-believers to see and realize that the reason we are attacked is a specific result of our foreign policy.

I thank you for the video, when I get my rep clip refilled I'll fire off a round your way.

To the others: there is a time and a place for 9/11 conspiracy theories, this thread is not it.

Electric Church
05-18-2011, 11:14 PM
I just don't believe that arguing that with non-believers can do anything good for our movement.

I agree.... been there done that.... 4 years ago

Electric Church
05-18-2011, 11:17 PM
there is a time and a place for 9/11 conspiracy theories, this thread is not it.

You mean there's actually been thread titles regarding the subject of 911 and no conspiracy theories have been brought up? :)

RileyE104
05-18-2011, 11:29 PM
I agree.... been there done that.... 4 years ago

My personal opinion is that we will never know the true story about what happened that day and the days/weeks/months/years leading up to it. However, I do know and am 100% sure that the attack was blowback, simply based on the common sense idea that if you are pushed far enough into a wall, you will attack back. Danno made a good point that the government allowed the attack to happen so they could carry out their agenda - I can agree with that assessment. But arguing it with someone who isn't already anti-government to some degree wont ever help us convince them that a non-interventionist foreign policy is better than an interventionist one. That's why I agree with Ron Paul that we have to argue philosophy if we ever want to change policy.

Knightskye
05-19-2011, 12:09 AM
I didn't like the part at 1:33. That was excessive and, I think, somewhat tasteless.

Peace&Freedom
05-19-2011, 05:45 PM
My personal opinion is that we will never know the true story about what happened that day and the days/weeks/months/years leading up to it. However, I do know and am 100% sure that the attack was blowback, simply based on the common sense idea that if you are pushed far enough into a wall, you will attack back. Danno made a good point that the government allowed the attack to happen so they could carry out their agenda - I can agree with that assessment. But arguing it with someone who isn't already anti-government to some degree wont ever help us convince them that a non-interventionist foreign policy is better than an interventionist one. That's why I agree with Ron Paul that we have to argue philosophy if we ever want to change policy.

Exactly the opposite is the case. Basically NO ONE has come to a non-interventionist view of foreign policy based on arguing the blowback concept. It convinces the choir, no body else. Meanwhile Jones' audience has increased vastly as people have woken up based on learning about both blowback AND the false flags that have been used to manipulate the public into pro-war mode. Emotion overrules logic with most people, so the false flags have facilitated people into accepting intervention because false flags psychologically make them commit to "getting back on those towelheads" who started things up.

We didn't end up with the current pro-war policy via argument, but through 'pleasure and revenge' emotion. The public enjoys seeking vengeance, over and over, on real or conjured up enemies. It is impossible to talk 'common sense' to people who have been manipulated emotionally into this framework, as they will be deaf to your 'blowback' suggestions that anything else is responsible---indeed, they will dismiss you as anti-American for "blaming the victim" for the attacks. This is why the public has rejected the non-interventionist argument for the last decade. Only 9-11 truth has effectively countered it, by confronting the emotional/psychological issue ('but they started it') head on.

The government absolutely did NOT just "allow 9-11 to happen." The CIA passing instructions to Al Qaeda on 9-11 (see Sibel Edmond's court testimony), the planting of nanothermite in the WTC (that only the US/UK government possesses, or had access to plant), the refusal of Cheney to "call off" the attack on the Pentagon (see Norman Mineta's testimony), etc. is only consistent with a "made it happen" scenario. Paul has elsewhere (other clips and interviews) plainly acknowledged false flags in manipulating public opinion and policy. This double awareness, or left brain (arguing blowback) and right brain (9-11 truth/exposing false flags) approach is the only way we are going to change policy.

tnvoter
05-19-2011, 07:34 PM
this needs to be combined with Ron Paul predicted the housing crisis clips !!