PDA

View Full Version : Congressional District 1

mommaliberty
05-18-2011, 08:26 AM
A thread for us to organize from the First District.

ChristianAnarchist
07-03-2011, 07:42 AM
I've been going to the Desoto republican meeting for the last two months. In this last meeting, I was able to set up a table with Ron Paul literature, bumper stickers and signs. I also was able to stand up and state why I support Dr. Paul. Several people took the literature and I was able to share with quite a few. Please join me at the next meeting. It's the 4th Tuesday of each month in the Bank Plus conference building near Lowes.

mommaliberty
07-19-2011, 01:18 PM
great! anyoneelse out there? i'm waiting for school to start back up hopefully the students at State will be rarin'togo!!!

ChristianAnarchist
07-20-2011, 09:18 PM
great! anyoneelse out there? i'm waiting for school to start back up hopefully the students at State will be rarin'togo!!!

Next republican meeting: Tuesday, Bank Plus conference building (east end of Lowes parking lot). I think things start around 6 pm. but I plan to get there about 5:30 to set up Ron Paul signs out front and get my table set up...

All Ron Paul fans, please attend...

mommaliberty
07-29-2011, 02:57 PM
i just missed this post!!

Please, join the FB group and post that information there and feel free to add it as an event!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/223027654386672/

ChristianAnarchist
07-30-2011, 10:23 AM
i just missed this post!!

Please, join the FB group and post that information there and feel free to add it as an event!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/223027654386672/

Sorry, you will have to post it there for me. I do not participate in facebook. I had a facebook page once and when they started knowing more about me than my mother, I quit on them. They were digging up people I had not seen in 30 years and telling me I might know these people... Yeah, as a matter of fact I DID know them and never want to hear from them again. My question is "how did they know" that I knew someone who I had not mentioned to ANYONE in years?? No thanks, I'm trying to not give away every bit of information about me.

mommaliberty
08-16-2011, 09:31 AM
Sorry, you will have to post it there for me. I do not participate in facebook. I had a facebook page once and when they started knowing more about me than my mother, I quit on them. They were digging up people I had not seen in 30 years and telling me I might know these people... Yeah, as a matter of fact I DID know them and never want to hear from them again. My question is "how did they know" that I knew someone who I had not mentioned to ANYONE in years?? No thanks, I'm trying to not give away every bit of information about me.

can you please PM me with all the information so I can create an event? TIA!!