PDA

View Full Version : Ben Stein: Isn't Strauss-Kahn Too Important To Go To Rikers With The Mundane Rapists?

angelatc
05-17-2011, 10:30 PM
He seriously implied that some rapists are a higher class than others: Was Riker's Island really the place to put him on the allegations of one human being? Hadn't he earned slightly better treatment than that? (http://spectator.org/archives/2011/05/17/presumed-innocent-anyone#commentcontainer)

Here's another gem: Can anyone tell me of any heads of nonprofit international economic entities who have ever been charged and convicted of violent sexual crimes? Is it likely that just by chance this hotel maid found the only one in this category?

doodle
05-17-2011, 10:34 PM
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?292983-IMF-Head-Dragged-Off-Plane-in-NYC-Arrested-Accused-of-Sodomizing-Hotel-Maid&p=3276931&viewfull=1#post3276931

kylejack
05-17-2011, 10:34 PM
The entire article is trash. Really disgusting rape culture stuff.

Anti Federalist
05-17-2011, 10:40 PM
The entire article is trash. Really disgusting rape culture stuff.

That ^^^

Any slight bit of respect I might have had for Ben Stein went out the window.

5.) Mr. Strauss-Kahn had surrendered his passport. He had offered to stay in New York City. He is one of the most recognizable people on the planet. Did he really have to be put in Riker's Island? Couldn't he have been given home detention with a guard? This is a man with a lifetime of public service, on a distinguished level, to put it mildly. Was Riker's Island really the place to put him on the allegations of one human being? Hadn't he earned slightly better treatment than that? Any why compare him with a certain pedophile from France long ago? That man had confessed to his crime. Mr. Strauss-Kahn has not confessed to anything.

If it was you or I, bet your ass the system would throw us into the Riker's Island rape cage.

That being said, I wouldn't not be surprised at all to find that this was a "political hit" of some sort or another.

Wouldn't be the first time a member of the ruling class was "taken out" with a ginned up sex scandal.

sofia
05-17-2011, 10:40 PM
What Stein is really saying is:

"So what if he force fucked an African shiksa in the ass. We Jews are God's chosen people and she's just a lowly black maid."

AlexanderY
05-17-2011, 10:47 PM
What Stein is really saying is:

"So what if he force fucked an African shiksa in the ass. We Jews are God's chosen people and she's just a lowly black maid."

One Zionist defends another.

Why am I not surprised?

sofia
05-17-2011, 10:56 PM

Why am I not surprised?

Soros....Strauss-Kahn....Bernanke....Greenspan......Summers....Volc ker......Geitner

They got us by the financial balls man!

schiffheadbaby
05-17-2011, 10:59 PM
yea ben stein is a israel-first clown of course. what a joke to present the IMF as some sort of benevolent group, makes me furious

sofia
05-17-2011, 11:11 PM
IMF has been referred to as "International Mother Fuckers".....and thats EXACTLY what this piece of filth is...

This poor woman is an African Muslim mother of two. He jammed it in her ass pretty bad and from what I am hearing, she is in very bad emotional state.

She will NEVER recover from this....DSK is a Globalist-Zionist.....part of the gang that ordered 9/11 attacks.

These elites are capable of anything!

Working Poor
05-17-2011, 11:57 PM
Maybe Strauss-Kahn will get some up his ass in jail.

AlexanderY
05-18-2011, 12:17 AM
yea ben stein is a israel-first clown of course. what a joke to present the IMF as some sort of benevolent group, makes me furious

It's OK, DSK and his cohorts will just allege that he was set up (http://www.cnbc.com/id/43048790) just before the French presidential elections.

I hope justice will be served, but I doubt it. He has got global connections.

Qdog
05-18-2011, 12:35 AM
This is all I have to say about that bigoted POS Ben Stein: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pOV0qCW7nBA

NewRightLibertarian
05-18-2011, 12:55 AM
What a bizarre story. Hopefully it brings more awareness to how the IMF is evil and unnecessary to the general public though

vita3
05-18-2011, 04:31 AM
Ben Stein should join him in Rikers.

Imaginos
05-18-2011, 04:55 AM

Why am I not surprised?
Also don't forget that Ben Stein accused Ron Paul's foreign policy argument as 'anti-Sematic' on CNN live TV show.
They WILL go all the way to stop Ron Paul 2012.

BlackTerrel
05-29-2011, 10:16 AM
Also don't forget that Ben Stein accused Ron Paul's foreign policy argument as 'anti-Sematic' on CNN live TV show.
They WILL go all the way to stop Ron Paul 2012.

If I wanted to paint Ron Paul supporters as anti-semitic I wonder if I would use the words of Ben Stein or this thread as evidence?

akforme
05-29-2011, 10:28 AM
If I wanted to paint Ron Paul supporters as anti-semitic I wonder if I would use the words of Ben Stein or this thread as evidence?

Minus sofia what was said that could be taken anti-semetic? And I don't think Sofia was, just maybe a bit harsh, but it's not unreasoned. (meaning he has a reason not to like them, not just because they are jewish)