PDA

View Full Version : Michele Bachmann HuffPo on Michele Bachmann gaffes. Hilarious, but remember the source....

sailingaway
05-17-2011, 10:12 PM
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/03/25/the-craziest-things-miche_n_840503.html#s257566&title=Enforced_Homosexuality

Aratus
05-18-2011, 10:21 AM
she may fling a "hat" mayhap? maybe?
proverbially? possibly...as in soon
and someone is taking her seriously?

freedom-maniac
05-18-2011, 11:01 AM
My God, she's loonier than Palin.

At least she represents the average intelligence of a typical conservative - maybe voters will identify with her?

Aratus
05-18-2011, 11:14 AM
rick santorum is at the bottom of my list although newt gingrich is totally d.c establishment.

michelle bachmann easily edges out T~Paw in terms of the TEA PARTY EXPRESS???

sarah palin may hold back, an' this helps gary johnson? the field narrows fast?

if HuffPo felt impelled to slam Ms. Bachmann HARD before she announces!

Aratus
05-18-2011, 11:16 AM
IOWA, N.H and S.C could
see RON PAUL victorious?

LibertyEagle
05-18-2011, 11:16 AM
My God, she's loonier than Palin.

At least she represents the average intelligence of a typical conservative - maybe voters will identify with her?

Keep it up and maybe you can run off more of Ron Paul's potential voters and even some of his existing base. Sheesh.

The first rule of the grassroots must be to FIRST, DO NO HARM to Dr. Paul's chances of winning the Republican nomination.

sailingaway
05-18-2011, 04:41 PM
Keep it up and maybe you can run off more of Ron Paul's potential voters and even some of his existing base. Sheesh.

The first rule of the grassroots must be to FIRST, DO NO HARM to Dr. Paul's chances of winning the Republican nomination.

That last line would make a great signature....