PDA

View Full Version : interest in a chip-in for Intensive Facebook/Google Advertising??

freakout9903
05-17-2011, 07:52 PM
I have done quite a bit of advertising for different things across ad-words and Facebook advertising and have got to know the ins and outs and ways to maximize clicks/impressions over the past few years. I also have a few websites on the ad-sense end of it.

What I am looking to do is Intensive #1 placement of ad's across every political oriented search/Facebook page for Ron Paul's main Facebook page or Main campaign page. Mitt Romney currently is running a huge ad campaign across Google. Pretty much you search anything and there is Romney's website. I want to not only counter, but play around and find out what there bidding and put them at a #2 spot. This could take hundreds...maybe thousands of dollars over the course of a month...or even a week, won't really know until i start running it.

One idea i have is to start a donation of ad-words/Facebook credit. There are thousands of you out there sitting on some coupons either from your hosting company or from other advertisers. I would set up an email where you could mail me your coupon codes and see where we go.

On top of that i think starting the chip-in around $1000 will be a good place to start. I've taken a backseat on this forums and in Ron's campaign in 08' but have been very active since the start of 2011. I am currently disabled and home all day so in front of the computer is where I can do the most for the campaign.

What do you guys think? and would you chip-in? I'll check back tomorrow...I will setup something for Sunday if I can get some support.

ForLibertyFight
05-17-2011, 08:42 PM
I'll donate if the commercials are aired in Iowa.