PDA

View Full Version : Tweet from Aimee Allen

AlexMerced
05-17-2011, 07:27 PM
NO! I will NEVER EVER EVER write ANOTHER RON PAUL song!! PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD STOP ASKING ME!!!!!!!! I am an artist not a politician!

Sad to know our ranks are annoying our own... we're sorry Aimee...

sailingaway
05-17-2011, 07:34 PM
ouch

RonPaulVolunteer
05-17-2011, 07:34 PM
That's how my friend Marc Scibilia felt last time when people were saying that Hope Anthem didn't mention Ron Paul by name.

sailingaway
05-17-2011, 07:35 PM
That's how my friend Marc Scibilia felt last time when people were saying that Hope Anthem didn't mention Ron Paul by name.

sigh...

AlexMerced
05-17-2011, 07:42 PM
I'm just saying, people need to realize if your emailing someone you like about Ron Paul, assume probably a lot of people are too... we should be more thought about who and what we communicate.

evilfunnystuff
05-17-2011, 07:43 PM
I'm sure it can be a little annoying, but she should be able to handle this in a more mature fashion, especially on the internet where no one is physically intruding her space.

RPsupporterAtHeart
05-17-2011, 07:44 PM
She definitely is annoyed by it, but she did tweet later

One plus a re-mix should be good enough! What's so wrong with it that you need a new one? It's timeless! :)
17 minutes ago via web

and

We don't re-write the National Anthem every year do we?

It's true, though. She's not saying anything bad about RP. Just use what we got :)

AlexMerced
05-17-2011, 07:44 PM

tell your friend I though his song was damn good

AlexMerced
05-17-2011, 07:47 PM
She definitely is annoyed by it, but she did tweet later

and

It's true, though. She's not saying anything bad about RP. Just use what we got :)

Got it didn't see those tweets, I did send her a tweet to cheer up

@aimeeallen can you write a song about... Ninja Turtles... thought I was gonna say Ron Paul didn't ya, lol, j/k

to which I got a positive reply to.

Just saying, we have a lot of really cool people in our camp, and we should make sure that they all feel appreciated.

schiffheadbaby
05-17-2011, 07:52 PM
hey alex, thanks for keeping us posted. we should all be respectful, but we can't babysit everyone. I think her outrage is unwarranted, she should appreciate people listen to her stuff at all.

AlexMerced
05-17-2011, 07:55 PM
hey alex, thanks for keeping us posted. we should all be respectful, but we can't babysit everyone. I think her outrage is unwarranted, she should appreciate people listen to her stuff at all.

It's twitter, people vent on twitter, I do. I'm sure she probably got so many messages she vented it's not like she wrote a song about it or posted it on her website.

nayjevin
05-17-2011, 07:58 PM
Supporters can be annoying, but people posing as supporters can be downright kooks. BTW at one point there was a real Aimee Allen and a fake Aimee Allen on Facebook... if I recall correctly the fake one wouldn't give it over even when Aimee asked him/her to.

speciallyblend
05-17-2011, 08:01 PM
well she kinda turned me off, o well plenty of other artists and other music to listen to!!

angelatc
05-17-2011, 08:20 PM
Somebody should ask her to write a Gary Johnson song.

speciallyblend
05-17-2011, 08:27 PM
Somebody should ask her to write a Gary Johnson song.

haha lmfao great one angelatc:) thread winner^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Danke
05-17-2011, 08:33 PM
I'm an artist too. BM.

FSP-Rebel
05-17-2011, 09:33 PM
Best of luck to ya A. Wrong choice of words imho.

UtahApocalypse
05-17-2011, 09:37 PM
With friends like these who needs enemies??? Seriously are some of our supporters this dense to piss off the few celebrities that are on our side openly???

Karl
05-17-2011, 09:39 PM
How could she possibly top that one anyway. It was pretty damn good imho.

AJ187
05-21-2011, 05:53 PM
It's really almost sad that it's timeless as nothing has changed with Obama in office. Aimee is great for the liberty movement along with all the other talented individuals I've met.