PDA

View Full Version : Judson Phillips says we Hi-jacked the Tea party???

speciallyblend
05-17-2011, 06:23 PM
on my fb judson phillips comment Wrong. Ron Paul and the Paul bots are the one's trying to hijack this movement...

I know we are the tea party anyone got a video or some documentation showingi can post to him?? I mean this guy is trying to tell me ron paul is trying to hi-jack the tea party. wtf are these folks thinking?? or is he right?

sailingaway
05-17-2011, 06:31 PM
Ignore this guy. PLEASE ignore this guy. You are feeding the troll. Let him starve. He is NOTHING.

AdamT
05-17-2011, 06:32 PM
Hilarious. Oh the irony!!

Anti Federalist
05-17-2011, 06:34 PM
on my fb judson phillips comment Wrong. Ron Paul and the Paul bots are the one's trying to hijack this movement...

I know we are the tea party anyone got a video or some documentation showingi can post to him?? I mean this guy is trying to tell me ron paul is trying to hi-jack the tea party. wtf are these folks thinking?? or is he right?

Only about 10,000 threads on here talking about in 2007.

sailingaway
05-17-2011, 06:35 PM
And what you would send him is one of those DVD's of for liberty they ^^ are selling. I defy anyone to watch that and not see 'tea party.'

However, please don't raise this guy's profile by engaging with him. He is desperately grasping for relevance.

Sola_Fide
05-17-2011, 06:35 PM
Who?

speciallyblend
05-17-2011, 06:44 PM
i would but he has decided to debate me in my fb messageboard when i friended him so i feel i must respond;)

speciallyblend
Hilarious. Oh the irony!!

just sent him the link to for liberty;) someone is posting a blog in a second;)

ProIndividual
Five Lies About Ron Paul Supporters : http://www.campaignforliberty.com/blog.php?view=41180

5. Ron Paul supporters did NOT start the Tea Party.

This is just BS. Let's take the claim on the show that "Rick Santelli started it"...which is a lie, outright. Rick didn't make that rant until Feb. 19th 2009, and since the movement started well before that, that claim, TeaPartyPaul, is ignorant nonsense.

"The theme of the Boston Tea Party, an iconic event in American history, has long been used by anti-tax protesters.[21][22][23] It was part of Tax Day protests held throughout the 1990s and earlier.[24][25][26][27] More recently, the anniversary of the original Boston Tea Party was commemorated by Republican Congressman Ron Paul supporters who held a fund raising event for the 2008 presidential primaries advocating an end to fiat money and the Federal Reserve System, disengaging from foreign entanglements in Iraq and Afghanistan, and upholding States' rights.[28][29][30]"

I'm sorry, "TeaPartyPaul", what was that you said? Rick Santelli started what? STFU...

On Nov. 5th (the anniversary of the BOSTON TEA PARTY) 2007 (over a year before Santelli's rant), Ron Paul supporters...well I'll let Boston.com tell it:

"On Nov. 5, supporters of Ron Paul raked in more than $4.2 million in donations in 24 hours, mostly of them collected over the Internet.

Today, they're at it again. Hoping to detonate what they call a "money bomb," the supporters started fundraising at midnight Saturday and have already raised $2 million as of about 10:30 a.m. today, more than at this point on Nov. 5, according to figures they posted online. They hope to collect a total of $10 million by midnight Sunday.

Last time, they tied their fundraising to Guy Fawkes Day, which commemorates a British mercenary who tried unsuccesfully to kill King James I on Nov. 5, 1605. This time, they're seizing on the 234th aniversary of the Boston Tea Party and converging on this snowy city to rally.

They plan on gathering on the State House steps at 1 p.m. and parading down to Faneuil Hall, where they will listen to speeches in tune with Paul's libertarian platform. Speakers will include the Republican presidential candidate's son, Dr. Rand Paul, an eye surgeon, and Carla Howell, the libertarian who ran unsuccesfully for governor in 2002.

There are also plans to dump some tea (or at least some boxes labeled tea) into the Harbor, though the details were still sketchy as of this morning."

They indeed dumped tea. The first modern Tea Party protest was an 'End the Fed' tax protest, to drum up support for the ONLY CANDIDATE at the time (now they are waking up, duh) who supported our platform. Sure, now that we are proved correct, by predicting the collapse of economy using free market analysis, now every loser who wants re-elected agrees on these issues. The 'End the Fed' movement scores many helpers on the 'Audit the Fed' bills.

Also predating Santelli was:

On January 24, 2009, Trevor Leach, chairman of the Young Americans for Liberty in New York State organized a "Tea Party" protest in response to "obesity taxes", over 100 other taxes proposed by New York Governor David Paterson, and out-of-control spending. Several of the protesters wore Native American headdresses similar to the band of 18th century colonists who dumped tea in Boston Harbor to express outrage about British taxes.[31]

So stop it neocons...you're either uneducated fools, who need to do some reading of history to shatter your false realities, or just liars.

I've even heard the WHOLE Tea Party movement started from a viral email! They try anything than can to discredit the libertarian origins of all their good ideas, and none of their bad ones. Unthinking fools they are. The email in question didn't get written or circulated until 2009.

"Anyone who knows anything about the current Tea Party movement knows that it originated from sending tea bags to the White House to protest TARP. Watch the following YouTube Video, dated April 15, 2009.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7FMSY7r10tE"

And again, I guess chronology is irrelevant, as it is fact.

speciallyblend
05-17-2011, 07:00 PM
Five Lies About Ron Paul Supporters : http://www.campaignforliberty.com/blog.php?view=41180

5. Ron Paul supporters did NOT start the Tea Party.

This is just BS. Let's take the claim on the show that "Rick Santelli started it"...which is a lie, outright. Rick didn't make that rant until Feb. 19th 2009, and since the movement started well before that, that claim, TeaPartyPaul, is ignorant nonsense.

"The theme of the Boston Tea Party, an iconic event in American history, has long been used by anti-tax protesters.[21][22][23] It was part of Tax Day protests held throughout the 1990s and earlier.[24][25][26][27] More recently, the anniversary of the original Boston Tea Party was commemorated by Republican Congressman Ron Paul supporters who held a fund raising event for the 2008 presidential primaries advocating an end to fiat money and the Federal Reserve System, disengaging from foreign entanglements in Iraq and Afghanistan, and upholding States' rights.[28][29][30]"

I'm sorry, "TeaPartyPaul", what was that you said? Rick Santelli started what? STFU...

On Nov. 5th (the anniversary of the BOSTON TEA PARTY) 2007 (over a year before Santelli's rant), Ron Paul supporters...well I'll let Boston.com tell it:

"On Nov. 5, supporters of Ron Paul raked in more than $4.2 million in donations in 24 hours, mostly of them collected over the Internet.

Today, they're at it again. Hoping to detonate what they call a "money bomb," the supporters started fundraising at midnight Saturday and have already raised $2 million as of about 10:30 a.m. today, more than at this point on Nov. 5, according to figures they posted online. They hope to collect a total of $10 million by midnight Sunday.

Last time, they tied their fundraising to Guy Fawkes Day, which commemorates a British mercenary who tried unsuccesfully to kill King James I on Nov. 5, 1605. This time, they're seizing on the 234th aniversary of the Boston Tea Party and converging on this snowy city to rally.

They plan on gathering on the State House steps at 1 p.m. and parading down to Faneuil Hall, where they will listen to speeches in tune with Paul's libertarian platform. Speakers will include the Republican presidential candidate's son, Dr. Rand Paul, an eye surgeon, and Carla Howell, the libertarian who ran unsuccesfully for governor in 2002.

There are also plans to dump some tea (or at least some boxes labeled tea) into the Harbor, though the details were still sketchy as of this morning."

They indeed dumped tea. The first modern Tea Party protest was an 'End the Fed' tax protest, to drum up support for the ONLY CANDIDATE at the time (now they are waking up, duh) who supported our platform. Sure, now that we are proved correct, by predicting the collapse of economy using free market analysis, now every loser who wants re-elected agrees on these issues. The 'End the Fed' movement scores many helpers on the 'Audit the Fed' bills.

Also predating Santelli was:

On January 24, 2009, Trevor Leach, chairman of the Young Americans for Liberty in New York State organized a "Tea Party" protest in response to "obesity taxes", over 100 other taxes proposed by New York Governor David Paterson, and out-of-control spending. Several of the protesters wore Native American headdresses similar to the band of 18th century colonists who dumped tea in Boston Harbor to express outrage about British taxes.[31]

So stop it neocons...you're either uneducated fools, who need to do some reading of history to shatter your false realities, or just liars.

I've even heard the WHOLE Tea Party movement started from a viral email! They try anything than can to discredit the libertarian origins of all their good ideas, and none of their bad ones. Unthinking fools they are. The email in question didn't get written or circulated until 2009.

"Anyone who knows anything about the current Tea Party movement knows that it originated from sending tea bags to the White House to protest TARP. Watch the following YouTube Video, dated April 15, 2009.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7FMSY7r10tE"

And again, I guess chronology is irrelevant, as it is fact.

thanks just what i was looking for now that i sent this to him. I am interested in his response!!

someperson
05-17-2011, 07:19 PM
Just a small note: shouldn't this be Dec. 16? Nov. 5 was the $4m event :)

Michael Landon
05-17-2011, 07:25 PM
Only about 10,000 threads on here talking about in 2007.

Do you think we can get Matt Collins to bump them all up to the front page? He seems to be VERY good at this.

- ML

speciallyblend
05-17-2011, 07:28 PM
Do you think we can get Matt Collins to bump them all up to the front page? He seems to be VERY good at this.

- ML

haha cute:) note to anti fed i didn't want to overwhelm those tea party hi-jackers/gop est/neo-cons! They can only take so much factual info at once;) i did mention that if he needed more info. i have 10,000 pieces ofdocumented info i could send him

speciallyblend
05-17-2011, 07:32 PM
anyone have an idea when they even created their website and his biggovgop wing of their so called tea party??

angelatc
05-17-2011, 07:34 PM
Talking to him is going to lead to a train wreck. He's setting up a debate, trying to lure you into arguing against our current foreign policy, then he'll call you a liberal drug-using terrorist sympathizer and reinforce his position as the one true Tea Party-er. He has no interest in common ground or simple truths.

AGRP
05-17-2011, 07:36 PM
http://www.thenorthwestreport.com/video-proof-that-ron-paul-started-the-tea-party-movement-not-rick-santelli/

angelatc
05-17-2011, 07:37 PM
anyone have an idea when they even created their website and his biggovgop wing of their so called tea party??

Read this, and the articles it links to: http://www.amconmag.com/blog/2010/01/13/tea-partying-for-personal-gain/

But the thing is - IT DOESN"T MATTER WHO STARTED IT. We can get a lot done if we quit caring who actually gets the credit.

speciallyblend
05-17-2011, 07:38 PM
Talking to him is going to lead to a train wreck. He's setting up a debate, trying to lure you into arguing against our current foreign policy, then he'll call you a liberal drug-using terrorist sympathizer and reinforce his position as the one true Tea Party-er. He has no interest in common ground or simple truths.

i hear ya but someone comments on my messageboard and i respond!! He is no threat to me and i cannot let him say what he said on my messageboard without a response!!

sailingaway
05-17-2011, 07:39 PM
i hear but someone comments on my messageboard and i respond!!

can't you just block him now that you responded?

Tinnuhana
05-17-2011, 07:42 PM
And I believe Ron attended an earlier "Tea Party" in Texas, where he threw a barrel overboard.
Also, I think Santelli's rant, asking for a tea party, rates some research, since the one on Dec 16th may have been in the back of his mind when he called for one. He had said some good things about the positive reaction to Ron Paul on the NYSEC floor during one of the debates prior to that. I saw it on YouTube, so it maybe available.

speciallyblend
05-17-2011, 07:45 PM
can't you just block him now that you responded?

you make it sound so easy:)

angelatc
05-17-2011, 07:46 PM
And I believe Ron attended an earlier "Tea Party" in Texas, where he threw a barrel overboard.
Also, I think Santelli's rant, asking for a tea party, rates some research, since the one on Dec 16th may have been in the back of his mind when he called for one. He had said some good things about the positive reaction to Ron Paul on the NYSEC floor during one of the debates prior to that. I saw it on YouTube, so it maybe available.

I think it was from the Chicago pits, but yeah - that was Santelli reporting on the chants of "Ron Paul!"

Ask Phillips why he wants to divide the TEA Party over non-fiscal issues. The whole point of the movement was to unite the so-cons and the paleocons against the neocons. By hijacking a movement that is supposed to be about fiscal responsibility, he's dividing us, not uniting us. That's not how good leaders lead.

( Or you can have him click www.teaparty07.com and see what he gets. They got fired up in 2009 - two years later - over the very insanity that they laughed about when Paul talked about it in '07. Remember the Fred Thompson exchange? )

But remember you're playing to the audience. You do not got a prayer of getting this douche nozzle to change his mind. That's not what this is about. The best you can hope for is to make him go crazy. Eh - crazier.

Try to not use the word "you" when talking to him, since you seem hellbent on talking to him.

ghengis86
05-17-2011, 07:48 PM
Who?

TXcarlosTX
05-17-2011, 07:49 PM
Read this, and the articles it links to: http://www.amconmag.com/blog/2010/01/13/tea-partying-for-personal-gain/

But the thing is - IT DOESN"T MATTER WHO STARTED IT. We can get a lot done if we quit caring who actually gets the credit.

yup, thats what i fight about with a bunch of people. THE MACHINE IS GREAT!!! no time to spend caring about who started it. We know who started it. Thats all that matters!!! Spending time on this issue only means THE MACHINE IS GREAT!!!

Anti Federalist
05-17-2011, 07:50 PM
i hear ya but someone comments on my messageboard and i respond!! He is no threat to me and i cannot let him say what he said on my messageboard without a response!!

Can you post the exchange for those of us in the Facebook wilderness?

Lucille
05-17-2011, 07:54 PM
The teaocons steal everything from RPRs. The tea party, money bombs, "printing money out of thin air"...

Come up with something new,and they'll steal that too.

Elwar
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uvGS12EoZUE

marc1888
Ron Paul started the Tea party... they started the tea-o-con teabaggers ;)

Anti Federalist
05-17-2011, 07:57 PM
Ron Paul started the Tea party... they started the tea-o-con teabaggers ;)

If you really want to get to the bottom of who started the "modern" tea party movement...

It was 9/11 Truth.

angelatc
05-17-2011, 07:59 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WvirM1goFq4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WvirM1goFq4

low preference guy
05-17-2011, 08:03 PM
If you really want to get to the bottom of who started the "modern" tea party movement...

It was 9/11 Truth.

Yeah, definitely. The fact that tower 7 didn't fall on its own definitely proves that the debt is out of control. The two facts are logically connected so you can't miss one if you understand the other.

Feeding the Abscess
05-17-2011, 08:04 PM
So the leader of a so-called national movement is trolling on Facebook, debating some guy?

Wow.

speciallyblend
05-17-2011, 08:08 PM
Can you post the exchange for those of us in the Facebook wilderness?
after i friended him,

Judson PhillipsDo I know you?..

10 hours agoKenneth Karolchik-Griffin
i am a registered republican delegate tea party activist trying to wake up biggovgop tea party folks. I heard you were mad at ron paul supporters for being mad at biggovgop republicans who are destroying this country!! I hope you understand the gop primary is Ron Paul vs obama republicans and if we do not support Ron Paul ASAP. The gop will elect obama! Join us in this fight! I said this all nicely! but i do expect to be unliked!! I joined the gop because of ron paul not neo-cons or biggovgop republicans. Please consider listening to phil dennis dallas tea party!!..

9 hours agoJudson PhillipsThe only thing that could possibly be as bad as an Obama second term would be a Ron Paul first term..

8 hours agoKenneth Karolchik-Griffin
sir you are no tea party! you just trying to ride our coat tails good day sir good luck with obama. I am supporting Ron paul! sad day when the gop and your hi-jacked wing of our tea party suppports obama republicans! good day i won't bother you again see you in iowa!!..

6 hours agoJudson PhillipsWrong. Ron Paul and the Paul bots are the one's trying to hijack this movement...

Kenneth Karolchik-Griffin
judson we created the tea party, the tea party was born out of the 2008 campaign(we were talking tea party before you even had a website or called yourself tea party. i think you are confused sir!! bottom line nominate gop est or a neo-con you elect obama. Ron paul is the only republican with credibility standing . the gop has failed and the biggovgop tea party is your wing!! We are the only republican polling to beat obama in the general!! like i said your hi-jacking and the gop est will elect obama by running a neo-con or biggovgop candidate!! nothing to argue there. I am glad to be a paul bot as you call us. we are delegates! look what happened last election when you marginalized us;) try it again and you will elect obama!..

about an hour agoKenneth Karolchik-Griffin
http://www.forlibertymovie.com/catalog/Welcome to the For Liberty Store!
www.forlibertymovie.com
For Liberty : - DVD RTR DP for liberty, ron paul, freedom, documentary, grassroots, campaign for liberty
Kenneth Karolchik-Griffin
i will also sendyou online documentation that proves you are trying to hi-jack our tea party! we have dates videos and moreto prove you wrong sir..

about an hour agoKenneth Karolchik-Griffin
i think this covers it http://www.campaignforliberty.com/blog.php?view=41180 if you need more i have 10,000 pieces of documentation online to prove more!!
Campaign For Liberty — Five Lies About Ron Paul Supporters
www.campaignforliberty.com
I was on an internet radio show last night, as a caller, because the neoconservative (the political philosophy, not the racial slur) host and co-host were going on and on about how all Ron Paul supporters are 9/11 conspiracy theorists, isolationist, hate America because.....

then i sent the text to #5 in blog!!!

i think i kept my cool but i need to stop using you as angela suggested but to late!!

angelatc
05-17-2011, 08:09 PM
So the leader of a so-called national movement is trolling on Facebook, debating some guy?

Wow.

Media-appointed leader, no less.

speciallyblend
05-17-2011, 08:10 PM

Wow.

kinda what i thought after i added him hehe!!

Feeding the Abscess
05-17-2011, 08:13 PM
kinda what i thought after i added him hehe!!

And you smacked him down. Good work!

Anti Federalist
05-17-2011, 08:17 PM
Yeah, definitely. The fact that tower 7 didn't fall on its own definitely proves that the debt is out of control. The two facts are logically connected so you can't miss one if you understand the other.

I'm not gonna derail Kenny's thread by getting into a long winded discussion about it.

I rented Faniuel Hall in Boston for the Tea Party event in 2007.

9/11 Truth and WeAreChange in Boston already had the hall rented for their tea party rally, that they had been holding for the last few years, dumping the 9/11 Commission report in Boston harbor. Not only in Boston but in other places all around the country as well.

They were kind enough to back out one day early and let us have Sunday to set up for for the RP event.

Philmanoman
05-17-2011, 08:18 PM

Is this guy really that good at debate to be afraid of?

angelatc
05-17-2011, 08:30 PM
Is this guy really that good at debate to be afraid of?

He doesn't have to be. He's on his home turf.

Him: Rick Santelli started it.
SB : Rick Santelli supports Ron Paul.
Him: Ron Paul is a nutjob.
His Peeps: You're right!!! You Win!!!

The organization he set up is a for-profit corporate entity. It isn't an activist group - it's just an old lawyer trying to cash in on politics. SB, if you're still going around with him, ask him if his PAC ever got off the ground? Noting that I don't know the answer. I just wondered...he announced it when he was under fire for charging outrageous prices to his convention, as a way to deflect the criticisms that he was just cashing in on the TEA Party.

Napoleon's Shadow
05-17-2011, 09:25 PM
He's a DUI attorney from Nashville. I've met him. He is good at disliking some of the RINOs and has been a bit of an ally once or twice, but there are lot of bad things about him out there. just Google for his name to get the scoop, especially if it's on a website named "Post Politics": http://nashvillepost.com/search/node/judson?page=1

That being said, feel free to drop him a line: judsonwheelerphillips@gmail.com

http://www.judsonphillips.com/

http://nashvillepost.com/sites/default/files/imagecache/article//sites/default/files/node/34615/picture-231.png

SOURCE: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?293398-Judson-Phillips-tweets-quot-I-m-getting-hatemail-from-paulbots

angelatc
05-17-2011, 09:37 PM
The teaocons steal everything from RPRs. The tea party, money bombs, "printing money out of thin air"...

Hmmm - How can we get them to steal the anti-war message?

ninepointfive
05-17-2011, 09:44 PM
wow. give rep to speciallyblend!

steve005
05-17-2011, 11:01 PM
we are not the tea party, it has been hijacked

LibertyEagle
05-17-2011, 11:05 PM

I agree.

He's a nobody.

Just leave him alone and let him wilt.

realtonygoodwin
05-17-2011, 11:08 PM
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Judson-Phillips-does-not-speak-for-the-Tea-Party/186499658068969

FreedomProsperityPeace
05-17-2011, 11:34 PM
The teaocons steal everything from RPRs. The tea party, money bombs, "printing money out of thin air"......Tax Day Revolts:

jLxLTlxp7r8

Kregisen
05-18-2011, 12:17 AM
As was already posted:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uvGS12EoZUE

and then for the LA one:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RGB8BeUWtwA

The signs in the videos say "tea party", it's on the aniversary of the boston tea party, and there are men dressed up as minutemen. These were some of the first tea parties - started by Ron Paul supporters. Fact.

Matt Collins
08-13-2012, 04:49 AM
Judson Phillips just couldn't get the tea party folks to come to Las Vegas for a big gathering and now a judge has ordered (http://www.tennessean.com/article/20120808/WILLIAMSON/120808008/Failed-tea-party-rally-leaves-attorney-748-000-bill-?odyssey=tab%7Ctopnews%7Ctext%7CFRONTPAGE) him to pay for a whole slew of blocked out hotel rooms to the tune of $748,000.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aIrhVo1WA78

angelatc
08-13-2012, 07:58 AM

PRetty funny! He'll block you when you start winning.

Don't defend his position. Ask him how he defines Tea Party.

angelatc
08-13-2012, 07:59 AM

But that's what we want. We want our ideas to spread.

Anti Federalist
08-13-2012, 09:22 AM
A shame Kenny bailed out.

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?380586-Project-Endorse-Romney-take-action-now!!!&p=4492911&viewfull=1#post4492911

AuH20
08-13-2012, 09:30 AM
Hmmm - How can we get them to steal the anti-war message?

anti-war is the false democrat talking point. We are anti-imperialists. Not anti-war. War is a state of the human condition. Nations or individuals should be able to defend themselves from aggression (both foreign and domestic enemies) if the situation presents itself

Sematary
08-13-2012, 10:16 AM
I was at that event in Boston. Horrible weather. Great event.

Wren
08-13-2012, 10:35 AM
A shame Kenny bailed out.

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?380586-Project-Endorse-Romney-take-action-now!!!&p=4492911&viewfull=1#post4492911

Valid points about Rand, but he's voting for GJ which is even worse imo.