PDA

View Full Version : American Economy and FBI

moneydollar
05-17-2011, 03:09 PM
George Bush had said "if you harbour terrorist, you are terrorist". Today USA is suffering terribly because USA in harbouring FBI. Everybody should know the truth so I am posting this here.

I have suffered financial loss of estimated $50 million because of FBI. I had 100% honest, legitimate and respected internet business which was shut down by FBI reckless and idiotic decisions. How many people involved in internet marketing have suffered financial loss because of FBI and law authorities stupid and reckless decisions. FBI and world law have a bad habit of shutting down websites without proper investigations. I agree internet marketing is very attractive for online frauds and crimes but there are many 100% honest people who have suffered financial loss because of world law.

Why are honest people scared/terrified of FBI and Law?

Some 6 years back, I was partner (to some extent) with Stormpay. Stormpay was an online payment processor similar to Paypal. Infact Stormpay was better than Paypal. Stormpay would have easily taken over/defeated Paypal in 2 years, if Stormpay would have not been shut down by that idiot FBI.

I think today millions of Paypal users have some problem with Paypal since I have read hundreds of horror stories about Paypal. I think monopoly has gone to Paypal's head. Paypal would have been kept in check and hundreds of millions of online payment processor customers would have received excellent and low-cost service if today Stormpay would have survived. Stormpay was a better payment processor than Paypal but Stormpay was shut down by the FBI without proper investigations since Stormpay was processing payments for a possibly scam investment company but Stormpay had no knowledge of this scam.

I doubt Paypal had something to do with shut down of Stormpay because Stormpay would have taken over Paypal in 2 years and today Stormpay would have dominated the online payment industry instead of Paypal. Today many millions of worldwide people are suffering at the hands of Paypal because of reckless and idiotic decisions of the FBI.

Today, FBI is directly responsible for the sufferings of many millions of people. Because of FBI, my family have suffered extensively for 6 years.

FBI or USA government should compensate/repay me for my financial loss of $50 million.

I am seriously angry and I feel like setting the whole world on Fire. My family have suffered extensively for 6 years because of that idiot FBI. Now the whole world will suffer for 30 years and more.

moneydollar
05-17-2011, 03:26 PM
One of my family members died because of that idiot FBI decisions.

Zippyjuan
05-17-2011, 03:54 PM
Sounds like Stormpay had some problems.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/StormPay

CriticismsAccording to a legal firm under contract with the SEC, the digital money balance visible in one's StormPay account is not backed up by money in StormPay's bank accounts. This led to a situation in early 2006 where Stormpay was not able to pay out withdrawals requested by users, and many of the users never received their requested funds. [2]

StormPay no longer accepts credit cards, no doubt due to the massive wave of billing disputes and subsequent chargebacks that occurred as a result of the massive account freezes previously mentioned. The only way to fund a StormPay account is via e-check, which provides none of the consumer protections against fraud and misuse that are statutorily provided to credit card holders.

To date, StormPay has not released the funds it froze back in February 2006, despite StormPay's Terms of Service providing for such funds to be distributed 180 days after being frozen. As a result, many (former) users hold a hostile attitude towards StormPay [3].

StormPay claims to offer buyer protection. However, the User Agreement includes the clause "At any time you purchase a product or service StormPay is reselling, all liability is on the vendor who contracted StormPay to resell their product or service, and you understand that these purchases are done at your own risk". Because of this, buyers are not refunded if they do not receive the item purchased. [4]

As seen in the above section, StormPay is heavily criticised for its lack of customer support. Questions asked through the online support feature are likely to get a reply that does not actually answer the question. The reply is almost invariably a template, as opposed to a reply written by a human.

StormPay is not a member of the Better Business Bureau, although it has generated more complaints to BBB than any other Middle Tennessee or Southern Kentucky business. [5]

Better Business Bureau gives them an "F" rating- their lowest. http://www.bbb.org/nashville/business-reviews/auctions/stormpay-in-clarksville-tn-2146166

BBB Rating for StormPay, Inc
Based on BBB files, StormPay, Inc has a BBB Rating of F on a scale from A+ to F.

http://hyipdaily.blogspot.com/2006/02/better-business-bureau-alert-on.html

StormPay.com Freezes Accounts

The Better Business Bureau of Middle Tennessee alerts the public to the business practices of StormPay.com of Clarksville, Tennessee. During the first six weeks of 2006, StormPay.com has generated more complaints to BBB than any other Middle Tennessee or Southern Kentucky business.

In the past seven days, BBB has received 18,926 inquiries from consumers around the world checking on the reliability of StormPay.com.

Complaints filed by consumers from around the world state that StormPay.com has frozen their online accounts and will not release funds due.

StormPay.com is an online payment processor which acts as an intermediary in the processing of funds between a web site and a customer. "Since the end of January, BBB has received over 180 complaints from users of StormPay.com" says BBB President/CEO, Kathleen Calligan. "A review of complaints filed by users indicate that the company is holding in excess of $460,000" explains Calligan.

An email sent to at least one complaintant by StormPay, states in part "…should you choose to attempt to recover your funds through other means, that conduct will result in the forfeiture of any refund…"

The majority of complaints filed with BBB, concern StormPay's freezing of accounts from users who participate in "auto-surfing" programs. An "auto-surfing" program reportedly generates money to the user every time a user visits a participating web site.

It is the position of the Better Business Bureau that auto surfing programs can post a financial risk to participants. Often "auto-surfing" programs are thinly veiled pyramid schemes cleverly devised to participants.

Due to the complaint volume, international scope of participants and amount of money involved, BBB is requesting the assistance of federal authorities for further investigation.

That is eighteen thousand complaints in just one week. Sure sounds like it was a scam. Good luck with your suit against the FBI.

t0rnado
05-17-2011, 04:49 PM
Start a campaign of exposing their abuses and the stupidity of their "special" agents.

moneydollar
05-17-2011, 05:11 PM
Sounds like Stormpay had some problems.That is eighteen thousand complaints in just one week. Sure sounds like it was a scam. Good luck with your suit against the FBI.
How many complaints are registered against Paypal? There are hundreds of horror stories for Paypal on the internet. Search it.

Everything was fine with Stormpay until FBI freezed whole Stormpay because they were processing payments for a HYIP known as "12dailypro" which had collected $300 million in 1 year. I agree 12dailypro maybe a ponzi but Madoff had said "the whole USA government is ponzi".

Zippyjuan
05-17-2011, 06:51 PM
Paypal does get complaints- like any company- but BBB gives them an "A" instead of an "F" they give to StormPay. See ya!