PDA

View Full Version : The Importance of South Carolina

The Dark Knight
05-17-2011, 02:45 PM
I have been thinking a lot about South Carolina lately. Historically, the winner of the South Carolina Primary has gone on to win the Republican Nomination. I feel that to win in South Carolina we will have to win in Iowa, finish a a strong 2nd (or win) in both New Hampshire and Nevada. If we do poorly in South Carolina it will ruin momentum for Super Tuesday. I am a strong believer in an Iowa first strategy but to keep our hopes alive we are going to need to win one of the other early states to really solidify Ron Paul as the front runner. Our polling numbers are pretty bad in S.C right now. What can we do to improve our presence in South Carolina?

t0rnado
05-17-2011, 03:47 PM
Jim DeMint will most likely endorse Ron Paul after some convincing from Rand Paul.

For SC, we need specific ads and mailers pointing towards Ron Paul's pro-life voting record and his strong family values. The endorsement from Norma McCorvey aka Jane Roe of Roe v Wade helps:

"I support Ron Paul for president because we share the same goal, that of overturning Roe v. Wade. He has never wavered on the issue of being pro-life and has a voting record to prove it. He understands the importance of civil liberties for all, including the unborn."

realtonygoodwin
05-17-2011, 03:54 PM
I've been saying this exact thing for a while now, and pretty much get ignored...good luck.

LatinsforPaul
05-17-2011, 03:57 PM
Who ever DeMint endorses will win South Carolina. His endorsement is a must not just for SC but for the GOP nomination.