PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul Just Makes Good Sense

tangent4ronpaul
05-17-2011, 10:24 AM
Really positive piece link to it like crazy to drive up it's ranking - twitter, facebook, etc.

http://www.newsmax.com/DougWead/ron-paul-debt-pakistan/2011/05/17/id/396632#

I like George Smiley, the old spy in the John LeCarre trilogy. He had to be called back to save the situation. That's kinda how I see Congressman Ron Paul. If there was someone younger who was right on the issues we wouldn't need to bother him, but sorry, Ron, you are needed once again. Come back and save your country.

People who say that Ron Paul is too old to be president, that old people are forgetful, need to consider this.

He remembered his wedding vows. Not many presidential candidates can claim that. He's been married to the same woman for 51 years. Politicians try to convince us that private promises don't matter. A person's personal life is not relevant to their public duty. But if they lie to their wife and children what makes you so sure they are telling YOU the truth?

Ron Paul has always remembered to pay his taxes. It seems a good portion of President Barack Obama's Cabinet, including his own secretary of the Treasury can't claim that. Oh they say that they will make it all good now but what if they hadn't been named to the Cabinet? You mean there are thousands of people out there who just ignore the rules and get away with it? Only suckers like me pay taxes?

Read more on Newsmax.com: Ron Paul Just Makes Good Sense
Important: Do You Support Pres. Obama's Re-Election? Vote Here Now!

raiha
05-17-2011, 06:10 PM
Yes I was going to start a new thread "RON PAUL IS SEXUALLY ETHICAL"
I'm full of disgust at the Strauss-Kahn, Schwarzenagers of this world that i had to face whilst eating my breakfas this am!!

raiha
05-17-2011, 06:10 PM
Bump