PDA

View Full Version : Doug Wead: Ron Paul just makes good sense

bobbyw24
05-17-2011, 07:24 AM
Well, I made it. Today, May 17th, I am sixty five years old.

I love being old. At least I think I do. I have lost my short term memory or my long term memory. (I can’t remember which one. ) Sometimes I think I have my short term memory or else I wouldn’t know that I had lost it. And then at other times I think, well, maybe this has been going on for a long time.

When I was a young man I had a great memory but I didn’t know anything. So I ask you. What’s so great about remembering nothing? At least now I have lots of things that I have forgotten.

I like George Smiley, the old spy in the John LeCarre trilogy. He had to be called back to save the situation. That’s kinda how I see congressman Ron Paul. If there was someone younger who was right on the issues we wouldn’t need to bother him, but sorry, Ron, you are needed once again. Come back and save your country.

People who say that Ron Paul is too old to be president, that old people are forgetful, need to consider this.

http://rp12.us/aIUO3

sailingaway
05-17-2011, 07:57 AM

bobbyw24
05-17-2011, 08:05 AM
Ron Paul has always remembered to pay his taxes. Almost 1/2 of Pres. Obama’s cabinet, including his own secretary of the treasury can’t claim that.

angelatc
05-17-2011, 08:15 AM
This is awesome.

Bobster
05-17-2011, 08:19 AM
Why is Doug Wead not working for Ron Paul's campaign?!

sailingaway
05-17-2011, 08:30 AM

He says nice things about everyone.

I wish he were helping Ron prepare for debates though. He did that for senior Bush and has experience.

K466
05-17-2011, 08:41 AM

Hopefully that changes soon...

bobbyw24
05-17-2011, 08:44 AM
Hopefully that changes soon...

It should

Doug Wead calls Ron Paul his "Favorite" Candidate but Says T-Paw has Clear Path to W.H.

Then there is my favorite, Ron Paul. He is the tea party constitutional GOP candidate. But Ron Paul has done such a good job of changing the discourse in the nation that he has inspired other libertarians into the race. Former New Mexico governor, Gary Johnson is in and Congresswoman Michele Bachmann may soon announce. It will split the emerging GOP libertarian vote into three pieces. Again, while Pawlenty has the massive born-againers vote all to himself.

http://www.newsmax.com/DougWead/tim-pawlenty-sarahpalin-michele/2011/05/16/id/396470

sailingaway
05-17-2011, 09:13 AM
It should

Doug Wead calls Ron Paul his "Favorite" Candidate but Says T-Paw has Clear Path to W.H.

Then there is my favorite, Ron Paul. He is the tea party constitutional GOP candidate. But Ron Paul has done such a good job of changing the discourse in the nation that he has inspired other libertarians into the race. Former New Mexico governor, Gary Johnson is in and Congresswoman Michele Bachmann may soon announce. It will split the emerging GOP libertarian vote into three pieces. Again, while Pawlenty has the massive born-againers vote all to himself.

http://www.newsmax.com/DougWead/tim-pawlenty-sarahpalin-michele/2011/05/16/id/396470

Michelle B isn't a constitutionalist on civil liberties, she voted for the Patriot Act. However, I agree she will have impact on the share of the vote Ron gets.