PDA

View Full Version : My Dad finally sees the MSM for what it is.....

UtahApocalypse
05-17-2011, 07:02 AM
This morning my Dad said he had watched a news segment (unsure time, channel) that profiled the "Top Republican Contenders." To my surprise though he said that they did not show, or mention Ron Paul even though I had showed his polling data putting him ahead of several of the ones they did show.

He was surprised that they featured Bachman even though she is unannounced, and polls lesser then Paul. He said he finally understands why I have to spend upwards of 10-12 hours a day trying my best to promote Ron Paul in different ways. He stated it is unfair, and even journalistic unprofessional.

We need to make sure that people see the media bias for what it is...... manipulation of OUR elections and lives

itsnobody
05-17-2011, 07:04 AM
We have to find a way to ensure that Ron Paul does not continue to be ignored by the mainstream media

AdamT
05-17-2011, 07:06 AM
He needs to win Iowa and/or NH. Then they simply can't ignore him.

UtahApocalypse
05-17-2011, 07:07 AM
He needs to win Iowa and/or NH. Then they simply can't ignore him.

Sometimes I wonder if they will even cover his inauguration.

satchelmcqueen
05-17-2011, 12:09 PM
yes they can and will. theyve already said that his cpac win (2 in a row) isnt important because cpac is NOW not what it used to be. yet if romney had won they would have all praised it. i did hear one msm outlet say after his cpac win that even iowa wasnt going to be important this year. theyre scared paul will win so theyve already tried to diminish iowa.

John of Des Moines
05-17-2011, 02:14 PM
... theyre scared paul will win so theyve already tried to diminish iowa.

Here you go, from today's Des Moines Register (http://www.desmoinesregister.com/article/20110517/NEWS10/105170348/Sparring-over-Iowa-s-political-relevance).

And if Paul's polling shows him winning the college crowd I fully expect the powers that be to move up the February '11 caucus to something more to their liking, say January 10th when college is still out.

BeautifulWorld
05-17-2011, 02:45 PM
This morning my Dad said he had watched a news segment (unsure time, channel) that profiled the "Top Republican Contenders." To my surprise though he said that they did not show, or mention Ron Paul even though I had showed his polling data putting him ahead of several of the ones they did show.

He was surprised that they featured Bachman even though she is unannounced, and polls lesser then Paul. He said he finally understands why I have to spend upwards of 10-12 hours a day trying my best to promote Ron Paul in different ways. He stated it is unfair, and even journalistic unprofessional.

We need to make sure that people see the media bias for what it is...... manipulation of OUR elections and lives

Did your dad call or write to them and voice his disappointment?