PDA

View Full Version : Which was better, the radio ad or the TV ad?

Karsten
10-27-2007, 07:57 PM
Radio Ad: http://ronpaulaudio.com/rpaudio/RonPaulRadioSpotAd101908.mp3

TV Ad: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=30yxHqSUva8

Bradley in DC
10-27-2007, 07:58 PM
The print ad that misspelled "Reagan"? :D

terlinguatx
10-27-2007, 07:59 PM

ronpaulyourmom
10-27-2007, 08:00 PM
The print ad that misspelled "Reagan"? :D

At least they spelled Reagan properly in other parts of that print piece so the careful observer knew it was a fluke.

Frankly that print piece was the only thing so far that impressed me at all. The radio ad is better than the TV ad though.

kylejack
10-27-2007, 08:00 PM
I think I like the mailer the best, the radio ad second, and the TV ad third. All three seem like they'll be effective, though.

Karsten
10-27-2007, 08:01 PM
I think I like the mailer the best, the radio ad second, and the TV ad third. All three seem like they'll be effective, though.

What do you mean by the mailer?

ladyliberty
10-27-2007, 08:04 PM
I enjoyed the radio ad far better!

kylejack
10-27-2007, 08:06 PM
What do you mean by the mailer?

http://nh2008.blogspot.com/2007/10/paul-mails-12-page-pamphlet-to-granite.html

This was mailed to Republicans in New Hampshire.

fedup100
10-27-2007, 08:22 PM
Radio is considered called advertising for a reason. T.V. is called hot advertising for the same reason. I think T. V. will give far more for the buck.

The spot I just viewed, I didn't like so much. The actors were to scripted. There needs to be a T.V. ad with Paul and he needs to really let fly with what is really happening and what must be done about it.

I like the the faux news with Hitler and mother Theresa......that would get some attention.....yes it can be made without Hitler. But that little piece would be watched and it would be talked about.....that is what you want.

Hope you can find some of Ross Perots old 30 minute pieces......he hit a home run in every one. I have been saying this for months and zip. Again, Dr. Paul cannot run a campaign just like any other campaign, it must be out of the box, over the top creative because the MSM is out to make sure no one knows about him.

Paul needs to put together a 30 minute piece that has charts. He must speak from his heart. He cannot use the same old "nation building" stuff. I am tired of it, I know he has more he can say on the subject.

I mean a serious as a heart attack 30 minutes of grueling General Patton this is what we must do or this is what you are going to get.

He must show how he will not get rid of SS, but he must show the over 55 bunch exactly what his plan is, or he won't get their vote. He must show the abortion bunch his stance and how it must be left to the States and why. He must talk about health care and how we could afford it if that is what the people want and show how it could be done.

He must show what this country would be like without the IRS. Show how prosperity would be on every corner and it would. He must show how we will get out of Irag and when and what he will do with the money saved. He must talk to the people about our lost freedoms and how and what he would restore.

My two cents

LibertyEagle
10-27-2007, 08:24 PM
Sounds great, fedup. Now, where are we going to get the multiple millions it will take to buy 30 minutes of air time?