PDA

View Full Version : Michele Bachmann With Huck Out, Bachmann Very Likely to Run in 2012

bobbyw24
05-17-2011, 05:16 AM
Lots of 2012 posts today, I know, but ’tis the season. Daniels will make his call this week and then the only remaining question mark will be Palin, who may yet be months away from a decision. Which is to say, at least for the summer, the field will soon be set. (Or will it?) Much like trillion-dollar deficits and nine percent unemployment, from now on just think of 2012 posts as “the new normal.”

With Huck out, Iowa social cons need a champion. Enter the Bachmann:

http://rp12.us/aIUOl

Sola_Fide
05-17-2011, 05:35 AM
Bachmann could be strong because she has articulated a strong position against Obamacare.

I REALLY, REALLY wish Ron would come out as the doctor who can reverse Obamacare. This issue seems tailor-made for him. I don't see him doing it though:(

Simon
05-17-2011, 07:26 AM
Bachmann hurt herself by voting to extend the "Patriot" Act. Her vote on that bill later this month should tell the story. No one who votes for that monster should get away with calling themselves a defender of the Constitution.

pahs1994
05-17-2011, 12:41 PM
Im 99% sure she will be in. She was just on an interview on FOX and it seems like she will be announcing soon