PDA

View Full Version : Support Ron Paul and Jesse Ventura ticket YouTube music video

XanG0girl
05-16-2011, 10:07 PM
Hi there! It is a pleasure to be with you! When I heard Ron Paul announce he is running for president in 2012, I was thrilled. When I found out there is a possibility of a Paul/Ventura ticket, I was really inspired! I thus put this video together to show my support for Ron Paul and Jesse Ventura, and it is also my hope that people will do some good research and make an educated vote in 2012. Enjoy this video and please share the message of hope, or at least inspire people to start learning about these two men who are brave enough to talk about the real problems in our government and are willing to do what is necessary to give us real change for a better tomorrow.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r8Biy5EWdH8

MisterTickle
05-18-2011, 11:21 AM
Ventura is the last thing we need on a Ron Paul ticket. That would just completly make it looks like a nuthouse. No offense to Jesse he's awesome but.. He just won't get Ron anywhere.

robertwerden
05-18-2011, 11:27 AM
I thank you for your contribution. Don't let one persons dismissive attitude dis-way you from following your dream ticket. We all want Ron Paul, and as for his running mate, we can all dream about that, but in the end it is the good doctors ultimate call.