PDA

View Full Version : Attention All Paulites Bury Brigade Is Needed Tonight Here!!

Dave Wood
10-27-2007, 07:32 PM
THis could be uglier than any bad commercial spot. If redstate or any of the other parasites out there take some snap-shots of us here tonight, it will spread like fire.

PLease!! The campaign is working on the ad, enough said!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do what you want but I say post as MANY positive threads as posible tonight even if they dupe so the negs will get drowned out.

Only suggestion. MODS HELP WOULD BE APPRECIATED TONIGHT

LibertyEagle
10-27-2007, 07:34 PM
No kidding. Can we just move all these threads about the commercial somewhere? This whine fest does not exactly look good.

koob
10-27-2007, 07:36 PM
well, we had to whine somewhere. our feelings weren't going to go away. i think people have had more than enough time to vent now, and by tomorrow morning i'd like to come to these forums and not see any negative posts on the TV ad.

but you can't blame people for expressing their feelings.

Dave Wood
10-27-2007, 07:42 PM
well, we had to whine somewhere. our feelings weren't going to go away. i think people have had more than enough time to vent now, and by tomorrow morning i'd like to come to these forums and not see any negative posts on the TV ad.

but you can't blame people for expressing their feelings.

Your right! We have expressed a lot. Others dont need to see the entire board filled with venting though.

PLEASE, go find some positive stuff to beef up the threads with. Bury this stuff asap.
Even if theyre jokes...............

ladyliberty
10-27-2007, 07:57 PM
oh okay.......what a wet blanket you guys are! I was just getting cranked up to post some more on "worst" ads thread but I guess my fun should wait until another time. :D

The ad really is not the end of the world - I do not know why the men on this board are getting so hysterical - it's a 30 second ad, not a movie trailor for Pete's Sake! :C

What would you rather see - 30 seconds of the "Ron Paul, Ron Paul" chant?

What ever happened to that guy who offered some "free advice" about how Ron Paul ought to run his campaign with radio spots and so forth?