PDA

View Full Version : Dylan Ratigan Whole Show,just kicked tail!!!!

speciallyblend
05-16-2011, 02:29 PM
looking for links now someone you tube?? this is epic. We need to send flowers:) the good ole' days hehe, if you have the whole show it is worth making go viral on all left/middle/right websites! please post so i can put in op!

THIS WAS HUGE IN MY EYES!!!!!

http://ronpaulflix.com/2011/05/ron-paul-with-dylan-ratigan-on-msnbc-may-16th-2011/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fWyHylqFbv4&feature=player_embedded

lil ron paulers except the one guy on the left;)
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/31510813/ns/msnbc_tv-the_dylan_ratigan_show/#43051957

RonPaulCult
05-16-2011, 02:34 PM
More details please? What was said?

speciallyblend
05-16-2011, 02:35 PM
More details please? What was said?

ok dylan let ron paul talk economy foreign policy and free markets in general

speciallyblend
05-16-2011, 02:36 PM
watching the news dylan leadin statement was awesome, so good i thought to myself if he does not say Ron Paul next. I was going to explode but lucky him;) I look up and ron paul was there:) on the screen, then the kick ass begins:)

speciallyblend
05-16-2011, 02:37 PM
then a round table where everyone but one guy on the left talked Ron Paul,free markets :) they sounded like lil ron paulers haha:) someone gets hold of the video after the show is over please post so ican add to op!

RonPaulCult
05-16-2011, 02:38 PM
Sounds awesome - can't wait to watch

civusamericanus
05-16-2011, 02:39 PM
utube?

Sentient Void
05-16-2011, 02:44 PM
Tooooooooooooooooooooooob!

bwlibertyman
05-16-2011, 02:44 PM
tube

speciallyblend
05-16-2011, 02:49 PM
tube

the minute i get it i will post in op i just searched google video. show is still on but the multiple rongasms are over now;) there is still a last word from dylan coming soon i guess!

eok321
05-16-2011, 02:50 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fWyHylqFbv4&feature=channel_video_title

Immortal Technique
05-16-2011, 02:50 PM
heres Ron On Ratigan

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fWyHylqFbv4

bwlibertyman
05-16-2011, 02:56 PM
http://ronpaulflix.com/2011/05/ron-paul-with-dylan-ratigan-on-msnbc-may-16th-2011/ the tube.

bwlibertyman
05-16-2011, 02:56 PM
lame

specsaregood
05-16-2011, 02:59 PM
//

BenIsForRon
05-16-2011, 03:00 PM
Ratigan's been the man ever since he left fast money. I think he and Jon Stewart are going to be some of our biggest allies on TV.

But I'm thinking we shouldn't be sending journalists things like flowers. It's like we're trying to reward them for doing their job. It seems kind of demeaning to their profession.

teacherone
05-16-2011, 03:03 PM
wow epic ending rant mr. paul!

speciallyblend
05-16-2011, 03:09 PM
Ratigan's been the man ever since he left fast money. I think he and Jon Stewart are going to be some of our biggest allies on TV.

But I'm thinking we shouldn't be sending journalists things like flowers. It's like we're trying to reward them for doing their job. It seems kind of demeaning to their profession.

dude the flowers reference was for us oldies but goodies from the last campaign hehe!! i guess it was our +rep:)

Lucille
05-16-2011, 03:11 PM
That was great.

speciallyblend
05-16-2011, 03:12 PM
Pardon me not getting excited about Dylan putting up "Legalize Drugs" as a big bulletpoint as if that is one of Dr Pauls platform planks.

i guess i could just quit the movement .Do you not understand if it wasn't for Ron Paul coming out on this issue ? i and many more delegates wouldn't even be in the republican party! The sooner you understand it will be a winning issue that is framed by the liberty movement:) The better off we all will be! the drug war is everything that is wrong with the gop!! biggovgop in colorado we remove those type from office and will continue to do so! He is 100% right on this issue!

Wren
05-16-2011, 03:13 PM
closing bit was awesome :) RP worded that very nicely

BenIsForRon
05-16-2011, 03:14 PM
dude the flowers reference was for us oldies but goodies from the last campaign hehe!! i guess it was our +rep:)

Oh I was there, and I remember, and I'm just saying it's inappropriate. It's like we're trying to reward their good behavior in hopes that we'll see some more in the future. It's just wrong.

speciallyblend
05-16-2011, 03:16 PM

the round table aftewards was awesome to ,where everyone but the one guy on the left(go figure) sounded like lil-ronpaulers!!

speciallyblend
05-16-2011, 03:16 PM
Oh I was there, and I remember, and I'm just saying it's inappropriate. It's like we're trying to reward their good behavior in hopes that we'll see some more in the future. It's just wrong.

i hear ya:)

nobody's_hero
05-16-2011, 03:19 PM
I don't know about flowers but I'll send a thank-you email to Ratigan if someone helps me find the address.

specsaregood
05-16-2011, 03:23 PM
i guess i could just quit the movement .Do you not understand if it wasn't for Ron Paul coming out on this issue ? i and many more delegates wouldn't even be in the republican party! The sooner you understand it will be a winning issue that is framed by the liberty movement:) The better off we all will be! the drug war is everything that is wrong with the gop!! biggovgop in colorado we remove those type from office and will continue to do so! He is 100% right on this issue!

"Legalize Drugs" is NOT a winning issue in the republican party. AND it is not Dr. Paul's position. His position is ending the War on Drugs and returning this power to regulate to the states. Saying he is for "legalizing drugs" is a mischaracterization of his position.

t0rnado
05-16-2011, 03:26 PM
Thank Dylan Ratigan here:

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/32692484/ns/msnbc_tv-the_dylan_ratigan_show

nobody's_hero
05-16-2011, 03:35 PM
Okay I sent it. Hopefully not to much bromance, lol.

Just wanted to say thank you to Dylan for a fair and thought-provoking interview with Ron Paul today. I was not only impressed with the Congressman's viewpoints (I must admit that I'm a supporter of the good doctor), but I was surprised and impressed with the quality of questions and efficient use of interview time by Mr. Ratigan. I usually tune in to major news networks to hear interviews which simply dig for sound-bites and barely scratch the surface of the issues we face in this country today. But, this interview was very different and a refreshing change from the expected. Well done, Dylan, and keep focusing on the main issues!

BamaFanNKy
05-16-2011, 03:36 PM
That was 1,000,000,000,000,000x better than anything he did Friday.

Fredom101
05-16-2011, 03:40 PM
Pardon me not getting excited about Dylan putting up "Legalize Drugs" as a big bulletpoint as if that is one of Dr Pauls platform planks.

If it's not one of his platform planks it should be. It's one of the top 4 reasons I like RP.

Fredom101
05-16-2011, 03:41 PM
Only thing I didn't like is how they edited the Fox clip, where RP says "We should do things like we did with George Bush". MSNBC viewers will discount him because it sounds like he supported Bush.

Jandrsn21
05-16-2011, 03:42 PM
Dylan is in my top 5 to listen to. His rants are always spot on. It is hard to imagine that interview was on tv!!! Same with the judge though, the establishment is REALLY starting to capitulate!

Fredom101
Again, let's stick with principles>politics.

Michigan11
Just watched it, and Ratigan is like that other Fox anchor... Neil Cavuto... who always is fair when RP is on. I thought it was a pretty good interview.

Kenny Tan
05-16-2011, 03:43 PM
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/31510813/ns/msnbc_tv-the_dylan_ratigan_show/#43051957
panel discussion

speciallyblend
05-16-2011, 03:46 PM
panel discussion

thanks i will post it now

TexanRudeBoy
05-16-2011, 03:46 PM
"Legalize Drugs" is NOT a winning issue in the republican party. AND it is not Dr. Paul's position. His position is ending the War on Drugs and returning this power to regulate to the states. Saying he is for "legalizing drugs" is a mischaracterization of his position.

The right to do what you want with your own body as long as you aren't infringing on the rights of another could not be more central to individual liberty. As such the right to ingest any drug is most certainly Dr. Paul's position.

smtwngrl
05-16-2011, 03:50 PM
Just watched it, and Ratigan is like that other Fox anchor... Neil Cavuto... who always is fair when RP is on. I thought it was a pretty good interview.

lol....Neil Cavuto has come a long way. :-)

specsaregood
05-16-2011, 03:51 PM
The right to do what you want with your own body as long as you aren't infringing on the rights of another could not be more central to individual liberty. As such the right to ingest any drug is most certainly Dr. Paul's position.

Yes, he wants to restore freedom.

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/legalize
legalize
tr.v. le·gal·ized, le·gal·iz·ing, le·gal·iz·es
To make legal or lawful; authorize or sanction by law.

I don't think "legalize drugs" fits, as his position is more of a removing laws, not passing them to sanction drug usage.

Sure, I'm quibbling, but putting big letters "legalize drugs" has a completely different response from people than restore freedom or end the war on drugs.

sofia
05-16-2011, 03:59 PM
Dylan is in my top 5 to listen to. His rants are always spot on. It is hard to imagine that interview was on tv!!! Same with the judge though, the establishment is REALLY starting to capitulate!

The Establishment is ABC, NBC, CBS, NYTimes & Wash Post.....who all continue to ignore Ron Paul...or....at best...treat his candidadcy as some odd human interest story.

Cable TV is irrelevant.

speciallyblend
05-16-2011, 04:00 PM
anyone have the video after the second segment? this is where the table talks and they all sound like lil ron paulers!!

RM918
05-16-2011, 04:01 PM
It's been tough to stomach MSNBC, especially with Maddow's new TV spots about how a person, company or corporation can't build infrastructure like dams or bridges, only 'a nation' can.

Feeding the Abscess
05-16-2011, 04:04 PM
Yes, he wants to restore freedom.

I don't think "legalize drugs" fits, as his position is more of a removing laws, not passing them to sanction drug usage.

Sure, I'm quibbling, but putting big letters "legalize drugs" has a completely different response from people than restore freedom or end the war on drugs.

Something does not need to be sanctioned by law for it to be legal. It is legal to eat, for instance, even though there is no law written that states as much.

bobbyw24
05-16-2011, 04:07 PM
Nice

nobody's_hero
05-16-2011, 04:08 PM
What an informed comment on Dylan's twitter page:

"Shame on you you Racist fuck."

http://twitter.com/#!/dylanratigan

specsaregood
05-16-2011, 04:11 PM
Something does not need to be sanctioned by law for it to be legal. It is legal to eat, for instance, even though there is no law written that states as much.

Exactly my point. You dont "legalize eating".

sailingaway
05-16-2011, 04:11 PM
Ron wants to decriminalize it and leave it to the states to deal with.

Exactly my point. You dont "legalize eating".

specsaregood
05-16-2011, 04:14 PM

Exactly. He doesn't want to legalize, but rather decriminalize at the federal level.

speciallyblend
05-16-2011, 04:20 PM
What an informed comment on Dylan's twitter page:

"Shame on you you Racist fuck."

http://twitter.com/#!/dylanratigan

who was the user who said that?

Feeding the Abscess
05-16-2011, 04:24 PM
That Army interactive game thing that is hyped all over MSNBC's website is creepy as all get up.

FreedomProsperityPeace
05-16-2011, 04:25 PM
That interview was simply awesome. Dr. Paul was able to make so many great points that addressed his critics' arguments.

speciallyblend
05-16-2011, 04:25 PM
still need the rountable after the 2 segments?

TexanRudeBoy
05-16-2011, 04:27 PM

I can't imagine Ron saying a state should have the right to criminalize it either. Its an issue of natural rights. Inalienable rights. Rights that CANNOT be legislated away but ONLY removed from you through due process for violating the natural rights of another.

low preference guy
05-16-2011, 04:28 PM
I can't imagine Ron saying a state should have the right to criminalize it either. Its an issue of natural rights. Inalienable rights. Rights that CANNOT be legislated away but ONLY removed from you through due process for violating the natural rights of another.

President Ron Paul will not use federal power to stop a state from criminalizing drugs.

TheeJoeGlass
Dylan Ratigan is the best thing Msnbc have to offer.

sailingaway

The federal govt doesn't have control of the states, the people in the states do, though.

Diurdi
05-16-2011, 04:29 PM
I can't imagine Ron saying a state should have the right to criminalize it either. Its an issue of natural rights. Inalienable rights. Rights that CANNOT be legislated away but ONLY removed from you through due process for violating the natural rights of another. I think he believes they have the constitutional right, but that they shouldn't because of <insert ideological explaination>.

I love how he puts his oath to the constitution before his ideological, religious or economic interests, when he's acting as a congressman.

speciallyblend
05-16-2011, 04:33 PM
The federal govt doesn't have control of the states, the people in the states do, though.

sniffle the rpf gov mossad?? changed my thread title;) kick tail haha
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=70NyVXcxjVs

mac_hine
05-16-2011, 04:34 PM
who was the user who said that?

http://twitter.com/#!/Realbrother0003

Realbrother0003"s got some issues

Ex Lux lucis
05-16-2011, 10:46 PM
This will help us win over progressives - Ron Paul's priorities, defense spending and the war on drugs, are attractive to them. Now more so that they won't be thinking that he will "throw the poor under the bus".

Bruno
05-16-2011, 11:00 PM

That was stump-speech worthy, as was much of the interview! :)

whoisjohngalt
05-16-2011, 11:31 PM
Ron gains massive support from his position on drugs, so you should be rejoicing when on a liberal network they show bullet points that appeal to a liberal audience. He does want to legalize drugs, he just knows that he doesn't have the authority under the constitution to force state's to abide by federal drug laws. His policy is therefore to end the drug war and leave it up to the states, but he never-the-less is for full scale legalization and I would appreciate your not misrepresenting Ron's position on the issue, specsaregood.

ForLibertyFight
05-16-2011, 11:51 PM
Thank Dylan Ratigan here:

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/32692484/ns/msnbc_tv-the_dylan_ratigan_show

sent him a nice thank you letter :)

puppetmaster
05-17-2011, 12:08 AM
Good interview.

mport1
05-17-2011, 12:18 AM

That is exactly what he wants to do and has made it a major issue. If he didn't I would not support him.

Jay Tea
05-17-2011, 12:55 AM
Someone coached Ron up spectacularly for an appearance on MSNBC, and that person deserves a whole lot of credit. This was a brilliant interview for the target audience. If you want to complain, you don't understand basic marketing.

Jay Tea
05-17-2011, 01:01 AM

Ron's not trying to become a Supreme Court Justice. He's trying to become president. And a proper president should understand federalism, which Ron does. Using the federal government to force states to adopt certain drug laws goes against his fundamental principles, because the federal government does not have the power to tell states what to legalize any more than it has the power to tell states what to criminalize.

Dylan Ratigan is the best thing Msnbc have to offer.

Seconded. Most of MSNBC dove right into the attempt to be the left-wing Fox News, but Dylan has consistently impressed me.

Mach
05-17-2011, 01:57 AM
So, who does Dylan Ratigan want for President in 2012?

randomname
05-17-2011, 02:00 AM
Only thing I didn't like is how they edited the Fox clip, where RP says "We should do things like we did with George Bush". MSNBC viewers will discount him because it sounds like he supported Bush.

uhh sneaky!

Fr3shjive
05-17-2011, 02:22 AM
That is exactly what he wants to do and has made it a major issue. If he didn't I would not support him.

+1. Ratigan has been very supportive of RP and is aware that drug legalization is very important to RP.

speciallyblend
05-17-2011, 07:32 AM

exact same here! folks millions have been arrested and many are still in jail. The bottom line is we do not need terrorists we have domestic terrorism aka the federal government failed drug war!!

Badger Paul
05-17-2011, 08:02 AM
What I've always like abut RP and what he shows in this interview is he understands how "bigness" whether in government or in business hurt the free market and our democracy. The original (good) progressives like the LaFollettes and Borah and Walsh and Johnson understood this.

Badger Paul
05-17-2011, 08:09 AM
Maybe the Republican Party should be bigger than some mega-Church in some suburb somewhere. Once upon a time those very same people got into politics to say "Leave us alone. Let us run our own lives in our own states." Then they decided that wasn't good enough and pretty soon they started sticking their noses into whether people should live or die. Maybe Ron Paul is the way they can discover their roots again.

National not Global

State not National

Local not State

My home, my community, my people above all.

roho76
05-17-2011, 08:47 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fWyHylqFbv4&feature=channel_video_title

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fWyHylqFbv4