PDA

View Full Version : In the midst of chaos Ron still looking out for the liberties of you and me.

Liberty4life
05-16-2011, 12:30 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jr6fcqN2EDI&feature=channel_video_title

heavenlyboy34
05-16-2011, 12:37 PM
God bless RP. :cool:

Kylie
05-16-2011, 12:40 PM
Wow. Their encroachment knows no bounds.

What is the big deal with unpasturized milk anyway?

Anti Federalist
05-16-2011, 01:07 PM

Silence, Mundane!

How dare you question your benevolent protectors who are only looking out for your own good.

Liberty4life
08-21-2011, 04:31 PM

^^

PreDeadMan
08-21-2011, 06:57 PM
if the government didn't tell us all to breathe we would all stop breathing!

muh_roads
08-22-2011, 01:12 AM
I'm indifferent on this. While yes people should be allowed to put what they want in their bodies...I think the liberty movement should focus on spreading other messages and just know that this will come in due time if Paul wins. But until then I don't want to be viewed as the crazy people that like drinking poop in their milk...lol Don't we have enough baggage already?

tremendoustie
08-22-2011, 06:14 AM
I'm indifferent on this. While yes people should be allowed to put what they want in their bodies...I think the liberty movement should focus on spreading other messages and just know that this will come in due time if Paul wins. But until then I don't want to be viewed as the crazy people that like drinking poop in their milk...lol Don't we have enough baggage already?

I think it's a terrific example to talk about, because almost nobody opposes it, unlike many other more controversial issues.