PDA

View Full Version : Donald Trump Donald Trump is NOT running for President [Confirmed]

tangent4ronpaul
05-16-2011, 10:45 AM
WooooooooooooooooooHHooooooooooooooooooooo

tangent4ronpaul
05-16-2011, 10:46 AM
Now if we can only get rid of mittens....

specsaregood
05-16-2011, 10:47 AM
Now if we can only get rid of mittens....

If he isn't able to fundraise successfully today during his fundraising drive, I don't think he will run.

trey4sports
05-16-2011, 10:47 AM
Nice!!! just heard it on Fox News, great deal!

(of course, they said "well his numbers are down there with Ron Paul......")

trey4sports
05-16-2011, 10:48 AM
If he isn't able to fundraise successfully today during his fundraising drive, I don't think he will run.

Romney is in, no way he doesnt run

jrskblx125
Trump gone. Good. Lets pray he doesnt endorse ron lol.

Bobster
Woo! This is a great time to be a Paul supporter. :D

JacobG18
how do you know? link?

acptulsa
Trumped!

We got rid of the Joker and didn't even have to call in Batman.

doodle
05-16-2011, 10:49 AM

What woohooo lol

Operation Trump may have been Dems plot all along.

specsaregood
05-16-2011, 10:49 AM
Romney is in, no way he doesnt run

If he can't get people to donate, I'm not so surehe will. He blew a lot of money last time and I doubt he wants to do that again. It is tough to get people to donate to the campaign of a rich man, especially if they don't think he can beat obama.

Nate-ForLiberty
05-16-2011, 10:50 AM

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_l94fer8aQE1qal93m.gif

Ron Paul don't play dat!

wizardwatson
05-16-2011, 10:53 AM
All this good news is making me jittery. Just the prospect of RP winning the nomination has my brain considering all sorts of possibilities.

Would be awesome just to see Paul take on Obama. The consititutional scholar vs. the constitutional defender.

rp08orbust
05-16-2011, 10:58 AM
I wonder when Newt will withdraw and declare himself a candidate for the Democratic nomination.

civusamericanus
05-16-2011, 10:59 AM
What woohooo lol

Operation Trump may have been Dems plot all along.
Look's like it worked, the birther debacle, seems to have legitimized any questions on Osama's death certificate. How dare anyone question if they really buried Bin Laden at sea.

doodle
05-16-2011, 11:02 AM
Well Trump could make a comeback a month before election and "force" Obama to release the "non-fake" photo of OBL.

zerosdontcount
05-16-2011, 11:03 AM
What is the source for this claim?

tangent4ronpaul
05-16-2011, 11:03 AM
WOW MODS! - that was a quick move.... you could at least let us celebrate in the subforum that gets the most views for a few mins...

tangent4ronpaul
05-16-2011, 11:04 AM
What is the source for this claim?

Turn on your TV

zerosdontcount
05-16-2011, 11:05 AM
don't have one :)

UtahApocalypse
05-16-2011, 11:05 AM
I am really starting to honestly think we could actually win this thing.

emr1028
05-16-2011, 11:06 AM
Hey remember when it was his obligation to run because Ron Paul, who has been elected to congress 11 times, is unelectable, but Trump, who over 60% of Americans would not vote for, is totally electable? LOL

Matt Collins
05-16-2011, 11:08 AM
Trump knew that he was unelectable... HA HA HA HA - after CPAC, oh the irony.

Bachmann I think might now be the biggest threat to Ron winning the nomination. Hopefully she'll stay out as well as any potential latecomers (such as Chris Christie).

emr1028
05-16-2011, 11:11 AM
Trump knew that he was unelectable... HA HA HA HA - after CPAC, oh the irony.

Bachmann I think might now be the biggest threat to Ron winning the nomination. Hopefully she'll stay out as well as any potential latecomers (such as Chris Christie).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Q62c2cv9nM

wizardwatson
05-16-2011, 11:12 AM
I am really starting to honestly think we could actually win this thing.

I know right, with each passing day it's like God is parting the proverbial "Red Sea" of opposition.

SilentBull
05-16-2011, 11:12 AM
Great news! No Trump, Huckabee or Palin! This will be a huge boost for Paul's numbers, no?

SilentBull
05-16-2011, 11:15 AM
You know this actually makes me nervous a little bit. What is the establishment's plan now? Who will they push? What is their next move, now that Huckabee is out?

reduen
05-16-2011, 11:17 AM
In my opinion, the more neocons that enter the race the better... I am kinda dissapointed to hear that Huckabee and Trump are out myself. The more neocons that are in the primary race the better for Ron Paul and all who support him!

emr1028
05-16-2011, 11:18 AM
You know this actually makes me nervous a little bit. What is the establishment's plan now? Who will they push? What is their next move, now that Huckabee is out?

It seems like they're going to go hard on the senate (which absolutely means Gary Johnson should eventually drop out and run for senate if he doesn't emerge as a frontrunner,) and they're probably going to push Daniels and Mitt Romney for the nomination, neither of whom have any chance at being elected. Just my $.02

Ex Lux lucis
05-16-2011, 11:18 AM
The way is parting for Paul

tangent4ronpaul
05-16-2011, 11:19 AM

Cain - who Paul can easily SHREAD!

reduen
05-16-2011, 11:20 AM
Great news! No Trump, Huckabee or Palin! This will be a huge boost for Paul's numbers, no?

Who said Palin is out??

tangent4ronpaul
05-16-2011, 11:22 AM
The thought shocks me - but maybe TPTB realize this country is going down the crapper if Paul dos not get elected? - OK wishful thinking...

tangent4ronpaul
05-16-2011, 11:23 AM
Who said Palin is out??

She;s out - Backman will run - maybe....

reduen
05-16-2011, 11:27 AM
I see all of these developments in a bit of a different light myself. I believe that those who think that Huckabee/Palin supporters will automatically come to support Dr. Paul are sadly mistaken. Their supporters will move to the next candidate that they see as most "socially conservative."

reduen
05-16-2011, 11:28 AM
She;s out - Backman will run - maybe....

Source?

tangent4ronpaul
05-16-2011, 11:33 AM
Source?

Search the forums... I'm not going to do your homework for you

SilentBull
05-16-2011, 11:36 AM
Can't wait to see the new polls! Take out Palin already!

reduen
05-16-2011, 11:37 AM
Search the forums... I'm not going to do your homework for you

Don't be an idiot... If it is easy for me to find here then why is it not just as simple for you to back up what you say?

yadranko
05-16-2011, 11:48 AM
Good decision!

jrskblx125
05-16-2011, 11:55 AM
All the establishment has to do is avoid rp in the debates. Ask him minimal questions and theyll be able to censor him while involving him. Rons gotta get feisty!

samsung1
05-16-2011, 12:04 PM
Call me crazy but its looking more and more like a setup...I can't remember when a national frontrunner for their party's nomination drops out (Huckabee) before it even starts. I have a feeling the powers that be are going to make the field so weak that Ronald will emerge as the GOP nominee and have him get crushed by Obama thus in their eyes would crush the liberty movement. The other scenarios I think might be that they want their chosen one "Mitt" to have an easy primary and cruise to the nomination without real competition. George Bush Sr.,Rove and other NWO scum already endorsed romney. The third possible scenario is they will have Palin jump in late with a wide open field and win it... then gets slaughtered by Obama. I think the 1st scenario might be what they are plotting.

Shane Harris
05-16-2011, 12:04 PM
now will they finally stop including trump and huckabee in the polls because they are for certain out. its misleading to include ppl who are for sure not running. like trump, huckabee, christie, and palin

AuH20
05-16-2011, 12:06 PM
Call me crazy but its looking more and more like a setup...I can't remember when a national frontrunner for their party's nomination drops out (Huckabee) before it even starts. I have a feeling the powers that be are going to make the field so weak that Ronald will emerge as the GOP nominee and have him get crushed by Obama thus in their eyes would crush the liberty movement. The other scenarios I think might be that they want their chosen one "Mitt" to have an easy primary and cruise to the nomination without real competition. George Bush Sr.,Rove and other NWO scum already endorsed romney. The third possible scenario is they will have Palin jump in late with a wide open field and win it... then gets slaughtered by Obama. I think the 1st scenario might be what they are plotting.

They'd be crazy to give Ron a proverbial bullhorn of that size.

brandon
05-16-2011, 12:15 PM

This thought crossed my mind too. But the idea that there is such a broad conspiracy that all of these people are in on is just a bit too far fetched for me.

I think it's more likely that Trump just never intended on running and just wanted some attention. And I think other potential candidates are hesitant because of Obama's strength.

specsaregood
05-16-2011, 12:58 PM
And I think other potential candidates are hesitant because of Obama's strength.

I think that has a LOT to do with it.....and Dr. Paul said the same thing.

jabrownie
05-16-2011, 01:20 PM
Who said Palin is out??

She has not declared one way or the other, but presumably she knows how to read a poll. The latest national PPP poll from a few days ago have her unfavorables at 60%. People have made up their mind about her, they know her and have decided they don't like her. This suggests that she will instead try to sit back and play king maker, write a book, do a few speaking tours and make a few million while retaining whatever status she still has remaining.

http://www.publicpolicypolling.com/pdf/PPP_Release_US_0511424.pdf

PatriotOne
05-16-2011, 01:23 PM
Good riddance. I can't stand that snake.

limequat
05-16-2011, 01:24 PM
Hmm, I'm a bit nervous as well. In 2007/2008 we though dropouts would be good for Ron also, but we found that those numbers just went to Romney or McCain.
My guess is that the GOP is pushing candidates to be get in or get out of the way so that a front runner emerges. I think it may actually be Cain!

Romulus
05-16-2011, 01:26 PM
I think it has to do with him walking away from a good job...

libertybrewcity
05-16-2011, 01:26 PM
Thank God. His money may have been a problem. I think he screwed himself early on though. BYE BYE TURMPY

JackieDan
05-16-2011, 02:08 PM
great news.

reduen
05-16-2011, 02:18 PM
She has not declared one way or the other, but presumably she knows how to read a poll. The latest national PPP poll from a few days ago have her unfavorables at 60%. People have made up their mind about her, they know her and have decided they don't like her. This suggests that she will instead try to sit back and play king maker, write a book, do a few speaking tours and make a few million while retaining whatever status she still has remaining.

http://www.publicpolicypolling.com/pdf/PPP_Release_US_0511424.pdf

I would tend to agree with your assesment here. However, as you say she has not officially declared one wat or another. Thank you for the link...

Peace&Freedom
05-16-2011, 02:53 PM
Trump roared in as an opportunistic Judas Goat to promote the weaker versions of the birther argument to string them along, then shipwreck the issue to make Obama/Barry look Presidential once he 'buried' it with his released so-called BC. His work being now done, as he's taken a bullet for the establishment, he can now go back to his fantasy game show life.

nocompromises
05-16-2011, 03:10 PM
We now need to expose Herman Cain as big government candidate! We must remind people he was the president of a branch of the Federal Reserve, opposed the FED being audited, and supported the bailouts. It must be made clear, that if you are for small government, you cannot vote for Herman Cain!

anaconda
05-16-2011, 03:16 PM
Associated Press article fails to even mention Ron Paul:

"Several Republicans are seeking the nomination in a race that lacks a clear front-runner. Among the top hopefuls are former Massachusetts Gov. Mitt Romney, former House Speaker Newt Gingrich and former Minnesota Gov. Tim Pawlenty. The GOP is still waiting to hear whether Indiana Gov. Mitch Daniels, 2008 vice presidential nominee Sarah Palin or Minnesota Rep. Michele Bachmann will get in the race."

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20110516/ap_on_en_tv/us_trump2012#mwpphu-container