PDA

View Full Version : Glenn Beck Announces "Restoring Courage" Rally....In Jerusalem

Xchange
05-16-2011, 10:22 AM
"I believe I've been asked to stand in Jerusalem. Many in the history of man have had the opportunity to stand with the Jewish people...and they have failed." He asked listeners to "stand with me, in Jerusalem" in August.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/05/16/glenn-beck-restoring-courage-jerusalem_n_862403.html

Give me a break.

Beck is stoking the fire

Zatch
05-16-2011, 10:27 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IY3cx3U0gYE

Sola_Fide
05-16-2011, 10:28 AM
Ughhh.

Xchange
05-16-2011, 10:29 AM
Beck is nuts.

He's a Mormon trying to preach to Jewish people.
WTH?

sirgonzo420
05-16-2011, 10:31 AM
Israel first!

demolama
05-16-2011, 10:35 AM
Why isn't he holding the rally here? After all Mormons believe the American Indians are one of the lost tribes

payme_rick
05-16-2011, 10:36 AM
Yah, listening to him make that announcement made me cringe, then puke... Not because of any Israel feelings etc..., but it was the way he talked about it... It was that "come pat me on the back" tone he speaks in every time he does something big... That tone that says "don't give me any credit here, but I'm looking for a lot of it, so give it to me"...

Not saying he doesn't really believe in what he's doing or anything, just saying "damn, that's a huge ego!"

COpatriot
05-16-2011, 10:38 AM
And the infatuation with Israel continues. Meanwhile, we stare down the barrel of a currency collapse.

Israel first!

SWATH
05-16-2011, 10:43 AM
The Israel worship on his show this morning was just creepy.

doodle
05-16-2011, 10:44 AM
Some people were saying during Iraq war that end times were here and Jesus is coming back very soon. Did not happen, what is happening in August?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-05YVW1NsOk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-05YVW1NsOk

Sept is when new free Palestinian State is supposed to be created, wrong timing.

If he was trying to prove something to his critics, his antics still sounds strange.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ac/20110228/pl_ac/7961694_glenn_beck_continues_antisemitic_speech_sh ould_be_fired_by_rupert_murdoch_1

S.Shorland
05-16-2011, 11:23 AM
I'm not worried about Glenn so much as I am about people like Colonel Shaffer.The military man (retired) who debated Ron on the Stossel show.He had 'Dreams of dying on the plains of Europe' and sometimes (paraphrased) 'Almost thought that the sacrifice of the few was worth the success of the many'. Like a Paton.It's that dark romanticism in certain parts of the military that will destroy your country,if anything ultimately does.Of course it will be greatly exacerbated and hurried along by the financial lunacy.

Romulus
05-16-2011, 11:39 AM
Beck is obsolete.

doodle
05-24-2011, 03:58 PM
Anyone going?

NewRightLibertarian
05-24-2011, 04:33 PM
Beck is obsolete.

Beck ain't perfect, but he's better than almost everyone else in the media

Acala
05-24-2011, 04:52 PM
Anyone going?

I am. And I am going to grab the mike and say "So when is lil' baby Israel going to grow up into a big boy and stand on its own two feet instead of clinging to Mommy USA's hand all the time and begging for its little bottle and binky?"

South Park Fan
05-24-2011, 05:03 PM
Could we be so lucky to have Beck lose his passport in Israel?

jdmyprez_deo_vindice
05-24-2011, 05:03 PM

Beck is not our friend and never will be. He is the same or maybe even worse than others in the MSM. At least many others don't try to suck up to people like us before they stab us in the back.

Guitarzan
05-24-2011, 05:07 PM

Beck is more harmful to the liberty movement than anyone else in the MSM.

I Don't Vote
05-24-2011, 05:14 PM
Why is everyone so against Israel? Why does it matter?

If Ron Paul becomes president, he would leave Israel alone and let them handle their own matters with full sovereignty. What if Israel committed genocide against the Palestinians? Would you all shout for government action? Would you pick up arms and go fight? After you answer those questions, why hate people that support Israel so much?

Guitarzan
05-24-2011, 05:18 PM
Why is everyone so against Israel? Why does it matter?

If Ron Paul becomes president, he would leave Israel alone and let them handle their own matters with full sovereignty. What if Israel committed genocide against the Palestinians? Would you all shout for government action? Would you pick up arms and go fight? After you answer those questions, why hate people that support Israel so much?

Who said anything about hating Israel in this thread? I hate Beck, not Israel.

pcosmar
05-24-2011, 05:34 PM
why hate people that support Israel so much?
I don't.
I hate the affect they have.
I hate the results of that support.

Both for this country and for the people of Israel.

I hate hypocrisy and corruption, especially when it affects me personally. (I'm selfish like that)

cindy25
05-24-2011, 06:00 PM
Israel is resented because of the aid they receive, and the way they demand it. unlike a beggar grateful for any handout the Israeli's act much like wash your window boys who insist they be given something. and bibi is the most arrogant SOB on the face of the earth.

just google: Netanyaho, arrogant ; there are 1,100,000 results!!!

NewRightLibertarian
05-24-2011, 06:03 PM
Beck is more harmful to the liberty movement than anyone else in the MSM.

That is ridiculous. He has Birchers, libertarians from the LVM Institute and Objectivists on and he doesn't slander them and he asks them for their expertise on matters related to freedom. Judge Napolitano does his show all the time on FOX. He gives more run to the freedom message than the rest of the mainstream media combined. Do you think he does this as all some sort of an intricate plot to screw us over?

pcosmar
05-24-2011, 06:11 PM
Do you think he does this as all some sort of an intricate plot to screw us over?

Yes. I think he is a professional propagandist. I think he plays people like a fiddle, and mixes truth in to sell the lies.

HOLLYWOOD
05-24-2011, 06:19 PM
Glenn Beck is a Puppet and Whore... keep those millions coming in playing the false dichotomy game for the serfs/mundanes.

As for Israel... it's no better than worst of any nation... it's all polished and contrived so-called democracy through propaganda/censorship of a Totalitarian/Authoritarian Fascist State that conducts; Racketeering, Racism, Discrimination, Theft, Lies, Propaganda, Deceptions, Espionage, Oppression, Assassinations, Ethnic Cleansing, and State Sponsored Terrorism.

Little does the US Taxpayers know about how Americans subsidizes products, imports and exports from Israel.

Does anyone here realize that the so-called report on Free Trade Agreement with Israel is classified? YES and the latest was Dingbat Dubya Bush Renewed the Trade Agreement and classifications. Now yah wonder where those missing Trillions the pentagon admitted they can't account for to the public? Maybe Glenn Beck can find the missing money under some stones or walls while he's stirring-up "Courage" :rolleyes:

...properly classified in the interest of national security. :rolleyes:

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a361/mzcmdr/SECRET_FTA_WITH_ISRAEL4.png