PDA

View Full Version : Newsbusters defends Ron Paul against Soros machine Thinkprogress

sailingaway
05-15-2011, 08:49 PM
Soros-Funded Group Falsely Accuses Ron Paul of Comparing Social Security and Medicare to Slavery

Read more: http://newsbusters.org/blogs/noel-sheppard/2011/05/15/soros-funded-group-falsely-accuses-ron-paul-comparing-social-security#ixzz1MToeMoXL

(I have to say I love watching this....)

angelatc
05-15-2011, 09:00 PM
Soros-Funded Group Falsely Accuses Ron Paul of Comparing Social Security and Medicare to Slavery

Read more: http://newsbusters.org/blogs/noel-sheppard/2011/05/15/soros-funded-group-falsely-accuses-ron-paul-comparing-social-security#ixzz1MToeMoXL

(I have to say I love watching this....)

It is sure different than it was last time around, that's for sure.

low preference guy
05-15-2011, 09:00 PM
Newsbusters has defended Paul four times just this weekend. It is extremely rare from them to defend a person so much in such a short period of time.

low preference guy
05-15-2011, 09:01 PM
The nice thing about being attacked relentlessly by the left is that it makes gopers like you more.

specsaregood
05-15-2011, 09:04 PM
The nice thing about being attacked restlessly by the left is that it makes gopers like you more.

It is because they realize that their enemy sees Dr. Paul as a threat.

Austrian Econ Disciple
05-15-2011, 09:10 PM
Think Progress, SPLC, CAP, etc. are completely demagogic groups which promote totalitarianism. I am glad we are being attacked by those straw-manning, non-sequitoring, logical fallacing fools -- as GOP'ers like when you get attacked by Soros-groups. :p

sailingaway
05-15-2011, 10:52 PM
The nice thing about being attacked relentlessly by the left is that it makes gopers like you more.

I noticed that with Rand as well, but that time the left at least waited until the general to attack. I don't know if that experience made them realize the general was too late, or if their own are defecting to Ron due to Obama's lack of change, so they feel more threatened, but it does have beneficial effects in some sectors....