PDA

View Full Version : NH Debate Ticket Info?

Dave Aiello
05-15-2011, 03:32 PM
I haven't heard anything here about this... We should be on top of this! Does anyone have this info??

devil21
05-15-2011, 04:46 PM
Just call or email the sponsors. Republican party of NH?

eta: I see no mention of the NH GOP being involved. Saint Anselm college put this up a couple weeks ago:
http://www.anselm.edu/News/Saint-Anselm-to-Host-CNN-Republican-Debate-June-13.htm

Tickets
Planning remains in the early stages. We have no information on the audience size or tickets for the debate at this time. When this information becomes available, we will post news on the college's website and social media sites. In the meantime, we ask you to please refrain from making requests for tickets.

So it looks like you have to monitor the school's website for ticket info. I didnt peruse the college website but I doubt any new info is available.

sailingaway
05-22-2011, 12:51 PM
It still says 'refrain from asking for tickets....'

po14015
06-02-2011, 12:57 PM
Anything on this, yet?

devil21
06-02-2011, 02:28 PM
At this point somebody should get in contact with the college and ask. It's only a couple weeks away right?

tsai3904
06-02-2011, 06:16 PM
CNN and WMUR will be releasing the list of participants tomorrow so hopefully they will also announce ticket information.

CrissyNY
06-02-2011, 07:28 PM
CNN and WMUR will be releasing the list of participants tomorrow so hopefully they will also announce ticket information.

Thanks for this; I will be looking for ticket info tomorrow.

I want to make the drive from NY to support Dr Paul.

sailingaway
06-03-2011, 07:21 PM
On a different thread people are saying Santorum's people have their debate tickets. http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?296494-ALERT-New-Hampshire-Debate-Tickets-Have-Been-Issued!!!!

but I can't find anything on twitter or google, myself.

Esoteric
06-03-2011, 07:50 PM
On a different thread people are saying Santorum's people have their debate tickets. http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?296494-ALERT-New-Hampshire-Debate-Tickets-Have-Been-Issued!!!!

but I can't find anything on twitter or google, myself.

I found the tweet. http://twitter.com/#!/Possum7A/status/74654099848691713

How did this guy already get a ticket, and there has been no ticket info released publicly??

devil21
06-03-2011, 09:34 PM
Well get on it people. Call WMUR, call St. Anselm, etc.

Looks like they're not inviting GJ, which is crap since he polls the same as Santorum.

eta: I can't find a single thing about tickets to this thing. Think it's "insider only" to keep us rabble out? Maybe they don't want a repeat of the SC debate where we cheered our heads off for RP. I emailed for info. We'll see.

devil21
06-06-2011, 01:27 PM
St Anselm says that CNN handled all of the ticket stuff for the debate. An allotment was given to the college, which the college gave to faculty and students, and CNN has divyed up the rest as they saw fit. There's not a peep about tickets on CNN's website so I can only assume they have been working to pack the house with insiders, statists, and status quo supporters.

eta: info was received from politics department of the college by phone.

JoshLowry
06-06-2011, 01:40 PM
I think few realize what lengths the establishment is allowed to go in order to game things.

devil21
06-06-2011, 01:45 PM
I think few realize what lengths the establishment is allowed to go in order to game things.

We may have scared them after our support of RP at the Greenville debate. We'll have to keep on top of the ticket stuff for the rest of the debates. I wouldnt be surprised if they stop offering them to the public solely because of us.

Esoteric
06-06-2011, 02:58 PM
There's still hope.. Call WMUR New Hampshire, as I'm sure they have an allotment of tickets as well. Phone: 603-669-9999. The guy there took down my name and number and said he'd get back to me with info, though this may have just been an attempt to get me off the phone.

po14015
06-06-2011, 07:23 PM
If they don't have us in the crowd, they might find that their venue is very, very empty.

The difference between 2008 and now is that we know that we are the majority in the audience.

The r3VOLution continues....

MozoVote
06-06-2011, 08:02 PM
Keep an eye on Ebay and see if they start getting auctioned off.

HarryBrowneLives
06-12-2011, 11:27 PM
We may have scared them after our support of RP at the Greenville debate. We'll have to keep on top of the ticket stuff for the rest of the debates. I wouldnt be surprised if they stop offering them to the public solely because of us.

Word+

HarryBrowneLives
06-12-2011, 11:32 PM

This is democracy on a stick. Public apathy works in our favor and the Establishment must fully utilize their power resources to counter the effect. I suspect we'll be seeing more of this.

Keith and stuff
06-13-2011, 03:13 AM
My guess is CNN is trying to game the audience just like it lied about the debate requirements to keep Gary Johnson out.