PDA

View Full Version : Roll Call: Paul Modestly Pitches His Presidential Qualifications

sailingaway
05-15-2011, 01:15 PM
http://www.rollcall.com/news/paul_modestly_pitches_his_presidential_qualificati ons-205628-1.html

Philhelm
05-15-2011, 01:19 PM
“But to brag that I can run things, I don’t do that, because that’s not what a president is supposed to do. A president is supposed to guarantee and work for the protection of liberty and allow people to take care of their problems.”

I love the man.

IndianaPolitico
05-15-2011, 01:26 PM
That is what I like about Ron. A few months ago, I had the chance to meet him when he came to Bloomington. He really struck me as humble, honest, and a normal person.

nate895
05-15-2011, 01:49 PM
That was a great interview. I hope he presents his ideas that way from now on because he seemed calm, intensely rational, and, above all, constitutional. He emphasized the Constitution and the Rule of Law. Conservatives are going to get behind that.

TNforPaul45
05-15-2011, 03:17 PM
That was a great interview. I hope he presents his ideas that way from now on because he seemed calm, intensely rational, and, above all, constitutional. He emphasized the Constitution and the Rule of Law. Conservatives are going to get behind that.

Don't forget: He seemed very Presidential and Confident in his ideas as well. He didnt seem like a Plastic-mould Cutout like Mitt (Ken) Romney (Barbie)

specsaregood
05-15-2011, 03:24 PM
I liked that he touched on his military experience. I hope he keeps hitting the button over and over and over; because none of the other candidates can.