PDA

View Full Version : A TRULY GOOD Ad...

paulaholic
10-27-2007, 04:21 PM
Why don't they just have Ron Paul speak from the heart for 30 seconds instead of the trainwreck they produced? It would be much more cost-effective, and overall impress many more people. It's a rarity in politics and I think it's something that should be done.

ronpaulyourmom
10-27-2007, 04:21 PM
Why don't they just have Ron Paul speak from the heart for 30 seconds instead of the trainwreck they produced? It would be much more cost-effective, and overall impress many more people. It's a rarity in politics and I think it's something that should be done.

Agreed.

Zydeco
10-27-2007, 04:29 PM

agree 100%

randy9294
10-27-2007, 04:33 PM
I absolutely agree. When Ron Paul speaks, people listen. He is the best salesman that his message has, not a bunch of actors pretending to be supporters.

LibertyEagle
10-27-2007, 04:34 PM
People, there are going to be FOUR more ads. This one was just to set the stage. Patience.

Energy
10-27-2007, 04:40 PM
Yes, that's exactly what sold me and my friends on Ron Paul - seeing and hearing him speak.

And if targeting an older demographic is the goal, this would fit perfectly with the 'friend to friend', 'elder to elder' vibe.

SwordOfShannarah
10-27-2007, 06:07 PM
Agreed. Respectfully, I must confess I am disappointed in the ad. They should just pull something from one of his speeches.

ronpaulyourmom
10-27-2007, 06:17 PM
Agreed. Respectfully, I must confess I am disappointed in the ad. They should just pull something from one of his speeches.

Yeah like this:

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=29320

Brad Zink
10-27-2007, 06:20 PM
They should use the video from the first debate where he says "we should have a humble foreign policy, no entangling alliances, don't police the world!"

Also, the ad that was made by Dr. Paul's supporters using the constitution as a background was awesome. He should use something like that.