PDA

View Full Version : Now that Huckabee is not running..

ds21089
05-14-2011, 07:04 PM
We need to expect that we'll be converting a good bit of people to Ron Paul, so we really need to take it easy on criticizing Huck, because his supporters follow him very strongly, and any bad-mouthing would just turn them away. Also, we need to not lash out at people if their views are different. We just need to calmly show them liberty and they will come around.

Do as Ron Paul does, attack noone, making anyone whom is enemy with you appear as a moron because you've never done anything wrong. Keep an open mind and remember that liberty always prevails, people just need time to understand it sometimes.

ShowMeLiberty
05-14-2011, 07:51 PM
We need to expect that we'll be converting a good bit of people to Ron Paul, so we really need to take it easy on criticizing Huck, because his supporters follow him very strongly, and any bad-mouthing would just turn them away. Also, we need to not lash out at people if their views are different. We just need to calmly show them liberty and they will come around.

Do as Ron Paul does, attack noone, making anyone whom is enemy with you appear as a moron because you've never done anything wrong. Keep an open mind and remember that liberty always prevails, people just need time to understand it sometimes.

+2012

Bruno
05-14-2011, 07:52 PM
+ rep

We're going to need them, especially here in Iowa.

nate895
05-14-2011, 07:54 PM
Be ready to meet people where there at. We are trying to unite people. We all agree on one fundamental idea: That government should be limited, and this government is not. Ron Paul and ourselves needs to hit home on that. Let's proceed on that basis.

doodle
05-14-2011, 07:55 PM
Despite disagreement with some of his political views, I always liked Huck's measured blending of politics with his core beliefs and his general attitude of seeing the best in other people :)

dbill27
05-14-2011, 07:59 PM
Has anyone cruised by the huck army forums to see what they are saying?

Michael Landon
05-14-2011, 08:57 PM
There was a point in the last election where it was clear that the-powers-that-be were trying to make the GOP nomination a race between two people, John McCain and Mitt Romney, and in doing this they were trying their best to exclude the other two remaining contenders, Ron Paul and Mike Huckabee. Mike realized this in one debate and actually drew attention to it by mentioning to the moderator, Anderson Cooper I believe, that there were two other candidates in the debate. That was the point that Mike gained my respect. He didn't gain my support because that went to Ron but he did gain my respect. I wish him the best.

- ML

Aratus
05-15-2011, 09:30 AM

Ron Paul, his staff & admin people practice what they metaphorically preach! our
core values with a libertarian aspect deeply to this is thusly our diversity of views!
indeed as of late, many of Mike Huckabee's stances are similar to many that Ron Paul
over the years has resolutely taken! can we emphasize the overlap an' ask them
all to excuse our almost chaotic diversity and vigor as we be in outreach mode!?!!

Matt Collins
05-16-2011, 09:20 AM
There was a point in the last election where it was clear that the-powers-that-be were trying to make the GOP nomination a race between two people, John McCain and Mitt Romney, and in doing this they were trying their best to exclude the other two remaining contenders, Ron Paul and Mike Huckabee. Mike realized this in one debate and actually drew attention to it by mentioning to the moderator, Anderson Cooper I believe, that there were two other candidates in the debate. That was the point that Mike gained my respect. He didn't gain my support because that went to Ron but he did gain my respect. I wish him the best.

- ML

Well this ought to put a cold shower on you...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DaJW7nXw30A