PDA

View Full Version : What was the Purpose of Donald Trump Coming on after Huck's Announcement?

Sentinelrv
05-14-2011, 07:00 PM
Is Fox trying to push Donald or something? It just seemed pretty strange to me.

Epic
05-14-2011, 07:01 PM
That was extremely weird I had no idea what was going on.

Like, did Trump buy commercial time or what?

Trump like wasn't even pushing himself, he just made small talk.

Nathan Hale
05-14-2011, 07:01 PM
i turned it off right after Huck said no. What happened?

Legend1104
05-14-2011, 07:02 PM
That was weird but now I am confused about Trump. I thought for sure he was running, but now that his ratings have plumeted, he has given some signs that he might not run.

zerosdontcount
05-14-2011, 07:03 PM
Trump just came on and said that it was good news for some like trump that Huck wasn't running but that he was a good guy and that he should continue making money and enjoying his show. Fucking weird.

doodle
05-14-2011, 07:06 PM
They have lost control maybe lol

R3volutionJedi
05-14-2011, 07:06 PM
That WAS weird. I caught it on my Flip video. It was weird, I was like "ha...what's going on here". Did not make any sense.

The Dude
05-14-2011, 07:07 PM
It was meant as a joke, since Trump is also a candidate who has a television show.

Nathan Hale
05-14-2011, 07:08 PM
Trump just came on and said that it was good news for some like trump that Huck wasn't running but that he was a good guy and that he should continue making money and enjoying his show. Fucking weird.

Wait, TRUMP came on and said that about himself???

low preference guy
it was really funny.

it's a show, it's good for ratings. we're talking about it now.

Nathan Hale
I thought for sure Trump was going to bail since his stock took a dive.

UK4Paul
05-14-2011, 07:34 PM
I think it was supposed to be a gesture of goodwill from Trump to Huckabee. It appears to have fallen flat with a lot of Huck's supporters.

ScotTX
05-14-2011, 08:36 PM
Huck was helping Trump by giving him time at the end of the announcement to look like a good guy and say "Congrats, Mike! Good Luck!" trying to push Huck supporters to Trump.

Don Lapre
05-15-2011, 02:07 AM
Trump coming on like that was done to try to impress upon Huckabee supporters that Trump is a good guy, he and Huck are boys - and that they ought to toss their support behind him.

Watch for Huck to later endorse Trump for prez.

And even later, watch Trump name Huck as his VP nominee after he wins the republican nomination.

My read on the Trump situation is that he's been laying in the weeds since the bogus birth certificate was given, followed up by the bin Laden show.

Trump has, imo, been getting all his ducks in a row regarding the way in which he is going to BRUTALLY ASSAULT Barry over the certificate (and his other issues) in the coming days.

If anyone thinks a guy like The Donald is going to see his reputation (and prez hopes) slammed by a drippy little fake punk like Barry, they have another thing coming - ESPECIALLY when the a fake document has been given.
He didn't get to where he is in life by laying down for LOSERS.

NO WAY Trump is going down when it is HIS game to win.

He will once again be the loudest and most known voice leading the 'birther' push.

Barry is toast and Donald will be viewed by many as THE guy who led the crusade to expose him.

Trump ultimately gains serious momentum and credibility in the eyes of the sheeple - because he was the only candidate with the stones to go after Obama the fraud.

jmo's