PDA

View Full Version : It is our JOB to inform the Campaign when something is BAD !

Falseflagop
10-27-2007, 04:05 PM
Because if we do not like how the hell will NEWBIES?? We have always commend this campiagn on how they do things way better than the rest and then we get this grammar school production?? WTF He has to pull this ASAP!

Try something like this gets the point across alot better!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PE77ooE5_Eo This isnot even GREAT

LibertyEagle
10-27-2007, 04:11 PM
Because if we do not like how the hell will NEWBIES?? We have always commend this campiagn on how they do things way better than the rest and then we get this grammar school production?? WTF He has to pull this ASAP!

Try something like this gets the point across alot better!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PE77ooE5_Eo This isnot even GREAT

Well, I like that one too, but I'm not sure it will go across as well with the demographic they are going after, as it does with us.

Bradley in DC
10-27-2007, 04:14 PM
With all due respect how many threads are this do we need?

More importantly, none of us here are the target audience--we already know and love Dr. Paul and his message.

We know for a fact (since Kent said it at the press conference ;)), that they campaign did internal polling in NH. Based on the intelligence from those polls (what messages work well with targeted demographics, etc.) we are seeing radio, TV and print campaigns.

Let the first who has access to the information that went into that strategy cast the first stone. :rolleyes:

kylejack
10-27-2007, 04:14 PM
Get back in the Truther Dungeon.

K1RBY
10-27-2007, 04:19 PM
the amount of threads on this just shows we are just passionate about RP & his message.
and its scary to think that people in RP camp dont even know its marketing 101 to never paint yourself as a loser thats 'catchin on, im tellin ya' ...

DjLoTi
10-27-2007, 04:19 PM
Yeah I don't really like that link at all.

Ozwest
10-27-2007, 04:21 PM
Well, I like that one too, but I'm not sure it will go across as well with the demographic they are going after, as it does with us.

What demographic could they possibly targetting? Elderly people? Wow, older people I know do not like to be treated as simpletons... They may be older, but they are not feeble-minded. The ad however, is feeble.

Adamsa
10-27-2007, 04:22 PM
There is absolutely nothing wrong with us telling Ron's campaign we think the ad is bad, we are trying to help.

LibertyEagle
10-27-2007, 04:43 PM
Yeah, but guys, do we need 10 different threads to do it?