PDA

View Full Version : Let's not ridicule those taught by diseducation, but let's work to lift them up

Uncle Emanuel Watkins
05-14-2011, 04:05 PM
A Writ Concerning Authority: The Odd Disappearance of the Apostles
by Uncle Emanuel Watkins
(An Interpretation from visions I received while listening to “Laughter in the Rain” by Neil Sedaka)

As the disciples didn’t desire to serve the multitude prior when they were with the Son of Man in the flesh, likewise, as powerful Apostles later on, they didn’t desire to serve the new Church when they were with Him in the Holy Spirit. So, after gathering seven insignificant little deacons and laying their hands on them, the Apostles blessed them using their *powerful deadly touch to transfer such menial tasks unto them. Kind of humorous, as the power they had received from God existed specifically for the intentions of serving the new Church, the Apostles unknowingly usurped their own authority passing on their birthrights to the little deacons, with these being those lessor types of brethren who would never harm a fly.
This gave rise to Stephen who, as it is depicted in the Book of Acts, had an angelic face much like those the original seven lowly sisters were speaking to right after the resurrection of Christ which, in turn, is depicted at the end of the Gospel of Mark. Take a close look at how Stephen was received by the members of the new Church and one will perceive that they weren’t getting angry at what the little deacon was ministering to them for the Apostle Peter himself had already preached to them something quite similar at the beginning of Acts. As these members were accustomed to a different type of authority in the old Jewish temple, they hated Stephen with a passion to the degree that they turned on him. You see, it isn’t what Stephen was saying that was angering the congregation, who actually rushed forth to kill him, but a matter of who he was. Amazingly, what the congregation didn’t know at the time, and what we know now, was that Stephen possessed an immense power to save himself.
After the Church was scattered along with the authority of the twelve Apostles, Phillip, by way of preaching the gospel of Stephens death, transferred the authority of God over to a doubting Eunuch. Later on, it was the preaching from this recovered and Saintly Eunuch who finally brought Saul, the worst tyrant to ever live, and the one who committed the unforgivable offense, yes, the very one who offended the Holy Spirit, to his knees. After becoming **transformed by Ananais into the Apostle Paul, the worst tyrant to ever live now became the greatest servant to the Church, or, the chosen vessel by God.
So, the authority of God in the book of Acts went from the Apostles, to the deacons, to a Eunuch, to finally, the lone Apostle Paul.
The book of Acts is a paradox as, while it ushers in God’s authority, it also puts an end to it. Ultimately, marriage becomes a sharing of authority between the great husband, the necessary tyrant, and the people, His bride and Church.
Now, why wouldn’t we think this plays an important secular role in American culture and in the development of our government in the United States?

*In putting Ananias and his wife Sapphira to death three hours apart by way of laying hands on them, the Apostles showed that marriage had a different meaning in the new Church than in how it was practiced in the old temple. First off, Sapphira had a face of authority as her veil was lifted and she was judged separate of her husband. Second, this demonstration shows the power the Apostles possessed before passing it off unwittingly to the deacons. Third, this same power was possessed by Stephen even as he was being slaughtered as a lamb by the congregation.
**As one is educated by a superior person, in contrast, Saul was transformed by the lessor person of Ananais.

Uncle Emanuel Watkins
05-17-2011, 09:21 AM
A Writ Concerning Authority: The Odd Disappearance of the Apostles
by Uncle Emanuel Watkins
(An Interpretation from visions I received while listening to “Laughter in the Rain” by Neil Sedaka)

As the disciples didn’t desire to serve the multitude prior when they were with the Son of Man in the flesh, likewise, as powerful Apostles later on, they didn’t desire to serve the new Church when they were with Him in the Holy Spirit. So, after gathering seven insignificant little deacons and laying their hands on them, the Apostles blessed them using their *powerful deadly touch to transfer such menial tasks unto them. Kind of humorous, as the power they had received from God existed specifically for the intentions of serving the new Church, the Apostles unknowingly usurped their own authority passing on their birthrights to the little deacons, with these being those lessor types of brethren who would never harm a fly.
This gave rise to Stephen who, as it is depicted in the Book of Acts, had an angelic face much like those the original seven lowly sisters were speaking to right after the resurrection of Christ which, in turn, is depicted at the end of the Gospel of Mark. Take a close look at how Stephen was received by the members of the new Church and one will perceive that they weren’t getting angry at what the little deacon was ministering to them for the Apostle Peter himself had already preached to them something quite similar at the beginning of Acts. As these members were accustomed to a different type of authority in the old Jewish temple, they hated Stephen with a passion to the degree that they turned on him. You see, it isn’t what Stephen was saying that was angering the congregation, who actually rushed forth to kill him, but a matter of who he was. Amazingly, what the congregation didn’t know at the time, and what we know now, was that Stephen possessed an immense power to save himself.
After the Church was scattered along with the authority of the twelve Apostles, Phillip, by way of preaching the gospel of Stephens death, transferred the authority of God over to a doubting Eunuch. Later on, it was the preaching from this recovered and Saintly Eunuch who finally brought Saul, the worst tyrant to ever live, and the one who committed the unforgivable offense, yes, the very one who offended the Holy Spirit, to his knees. After becoming **transformed by Ananais into the Apostle Paul, the worst tyrant to ever live now became the greatest servant to the Church, or, the chosen vessel by God.
So, the authority of God in the book of Acts went from the Apostles, to the deacons, to a Eunuch, to finally, the lone Apostle Paul.
The book of Acts is a paradox as, while it ushers in God’s authority, it also puts an end to it. Ultimately, marriage becomes a sharing of authority between the great husband, the necessary tyrant, and the people, His bride and Church.
Now, why wouldn’t we think this plays an important secular role in American culture and in the development of our government in the United States?

*In putting Ananias and his wife Sapphira to death three hours apart by way of laying hands on them, the Apostles showed that marriage had a different meaning in the new Church than in how it was practiced in the old temple. First off, Sapphira had a face of authority as her veil was lifted and she was judged separate of her husband. Second, this demonstration shows the power the Apostles possessed before passing it off unwittingly to the deacons. Third, this same power was possessed by Stephen even as he was being slaughtered as a lamb by the congregation.
**As one is educated by a superior person, in contrast, Saul was transformed by the lessor person of Ananais.
Revise, revision, and bump.
http://youtu.be/of_KreBG868
Only Christ can know the Truth which, in its Glory, is unapproachable. So, the only truth I can give of the ultimate Truth is my interpretation. Taking that, my desire is to make the Almighty pause in appreciation. In doing this, I invented something called a "writ.' In other words, as the best I can be is wrong (a sinner) and as I am speaking to someone who is worthless (with her being a prositute living on the street and under a bridge), there is no reason for me to reference any of my material.
See, this is great because, first off, being a typical male human being, I am lazy. Second, as the self designated lawyer of our Founding Fathers as they stand under God's judgement, I have managed to sneak myself in as blameless. Third, I have managed to change the importance of always presenting the truth, as being an important virtue not in regards to tyranny and legal precedence, but being one in the best interest of the disadvantaged people and their Civil Purpose.
To gain control and focus today, we need to translate our essays into writs, and we need strong people willing to show us how to live better, not by making it to the top, but by surviving with us at the bottom.