PDA

View Full Version : Doug Wead

falconplayer11
05-14-2011, 01:00 PM
This incredible speaker and beloved conservative presidential historian is a huge fan of Ron Paul...mostly because of the enthusiasm we show as his supporters. We need to email him and get him to really come out and support Ron! He is a household name and a huge Reagan-era conservative who has stuck to his guns and not given in to Bush-era neoconservatism. Yes, he supported Bush during his tenure, but Doug knows how to play his cards and could be a HUGE asset in winning over religious-right and compassionate conservatives for Ron.

What do you think about this? And what would be the best way to contact him about supporting Ron? I don't want to flood his inbox, but having his support for Ron would really clear up a lot of the "nutjob" accusations as Wead is regarded as about the farthest thing from a "nutjob" by the majority of conservatives.

falconplayer11
05-14-2011, 01:02 PM
Oh, and Wead's recent article praising Huckabee was only one in a series that will cover all the potential GOP candidates. He has not endorsed Huckabee, and only speaks highly of him because Wead is like that...positive and inspiring. I imagine he will be positive about most of the other candidates as well. I can't wait to see what he says about Ron Paul!

falconplayer11
05-14-2011, 01:08 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4RiBWVxbH8c

Watch 1:20 to 2:20. "Jefferson lives...he's Ron Paul." Here is Doug sticking his neck out and praising Ron Paul on Fox last July 4.