PDA

View Full Version : Neodacon endorses the Godfather of the Tea Party, How’s that working for you?

NeodaCon
05-14-2011, 09:59 AM
hey paulies listen to my latest commentary in my great post below

http ://neod acon. com/2011/05/11/godfather-of-the-tea-party-surprises-the-nation/

one a my fans 'LisaNY' asks me ta do a youtub of my commentary an i gotta guy so i did it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vBgdehFT-Pw&feature=channel_video_title

specsaregood
05-14-2011, 10:08 AM
hey paulies listen to my latest commentary in my great post below

hxxp://neodacon.com/2011/05/11/godfather-of-the-tea-party-surprises-the-nation/

No, it appears you are endorsing the godfather of bad pizza. I love how you late to the party teocons get all hurt when the truth that Dr. Paul is the intellectual leader of the teaparty gets out.

AGRP
05-14-2011, 10:13 AM
This is simply hilarious.

MRoCkEd
05-14-2011, 10:15 AM
LOL
I have missed your commentary

NeodaCon
05-14-2011, 10:22 AM
LOL
I have missed your commentary

of course...everyboody does... cause es me neodacon.... don;t miss my next one about da best presidental candidate to google

NeodaCon
05-14-2011, 10:23 AM
This is simply hilarious.

i totallly agree my charm makes me laugh at timess two

brandon
05-14-2011, 10:27 AM
lmao what the fuck did I just read

NeodaCon
05-14-2011, 10:29 AM
lmao what the fuck did I just read

read? why not listenn to my audio verjon too?

LisaNY
05-14-2011, 10:42 AM
I thought you were shilling for Cain until I listened to the audio version. Brilliant!

NeodaCon
05-14-2011, 11:51 AM
I thought you were shilling for Cain until I listened to the audio version. Brilliant!

tank you for reelizing dat i am so smart to bring up da Godfather an all his bennies

LisaNY
05-14-2011, 12:01 PM
tank you for reelizing dat i am so smart to bring up da Godfather an all his bennies

Can you do a youtube vid (doesn't have to be anything spectacular) with the audio version?

"Herman Cain Pizza Bomb" LOL, I'd love to pass this around!

NeodaCon
05-14-2011, 12:13 PM
Can you do a youtube vid (doesn't have to be anything spectacular) with the audio version?

"Herman Cain Pizza Bomb" LOL, I'd love to pass this around!

i tink dis is a good idea an since 'i gotta guy' it will be taken care of

LisaNY
05-14-2011, 12:29 PM
yes, and if you don't have the time to put too much into it you can just show pictures and/or clips of cain, ron and luntz focus group. I think it would be great to show pictures of Ron when you say "who is the guy with 2 first names, knows how the federal reserve works" etc., etc. and pan to a shot of cain when you announce his name. But this is your creation so do as you see fit! Comedy can destroy the competition and should be used as often as possible.

Johnnymac
05-14-2011, 01:02 PM

Thank you for realizing that I am so smart as to bring up the godfather and all his bennies**

Johnnymac
05-14-2011, 01:04 PM
i tink dis is a good idea an since 'i gotta guy' it will be taken care of

I think this is a good idea and since "I gotta guy" it will be taken care of**

NeodaCon
05-14-2011, 03:05 PM
ok dis is my incredible youtub of my commentary on da godfather

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vBgdehFT-Pw&feature=channel_video_title

DailyLiberty
05-14-2011, 03:17 PM
I am really confused.

awake
05-14-2011, 03:39 PM
Personally I think they are setting the table. The Tea Party is easily infiltrated and co-opt-able. Having a few members go into 'bad apple mode' and say some 'charged' comments and Bob's your uncle. In no time the MSM will be painting Ron with their beliefs and rapid fire badgering the good doctor into sound bite condemnation and marginalization.

If I were a corrupt, immoral, power worshiper, that's what I would do.

Ron Paul is able to withstand these kinds of attacks, but it will not deter the hacks in trying.

LisaNY
05-14-2011, 03:39 PM
HAHAHA, I love it!

Hey Neo, I bet you watch a lot a dat Fox Nuuze. After all, Fox Nuuze tells you tings nobody else does - dare so smart you don't have ta tink for yourself or nothin. Whoze your favorite person on Fox? lemme guess, Bill O'reilly cuz he went to Havad, or maybe Frank Luntz cuz he knows da most important people in da world? U eva do a video about your heroes on da Fox?

eduardo89
05-14-2011, 03:40 PM
What the hell is this?

NeodaCon
05-14-2011, 03:48 PM
Lisa of NY,

tanks for lovin it...

you r correct! dats whats good about foxnews dat you dont have to tink about nuttin. it would be best if you paulies jus watch it and everythin would be ok. my favorite is shawn handity. but i set frankie up wit da 29 most important people, i owed him a favor.

tanks for da suggestions iam puttin together a suggestion page on my greatest website neodacon.com so dat way i dont miss da great ideas an maybe i will owe someone a favor

your friend me neodacon

NeodaCon
05-15-2011, 05:46 AM
I am really confused.

fahgetaboutit