PDA

View Full Version : Get this................OBL Plotted to Kill Obama

AuH20
05-13-2011, 08:38 PM
Now that raid is justified? :D;)

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/bin-laden-plotted-to-assassinate-president-obama-before-2012-election/

doodle
05-13-2011, 08:40 PM
There used to be reports few years back that OBL tapes plotted to boost Bush's poll numbers at crucial election times, things have escalated a bit lately.

MelissaWV
05-13-2011, 09:03 PM
Only as long as we'd be fair and say Bin Laden was justified in killing Obama. Obama, after all, was plotting to kill Bin Laden.

TruckinMike
05-13-2011, 09:26 PM
Only as long as we'd be fair and say Bin Laden was justified in killing Obama. Obama, after all, was plotting to kill Bin Laden.

Alls fair in love and war....:)

Of course I don't believe for a minute that OBL had a hit out on BHO.

TMike

Warrior_of_Freedom
05-13-2011, 09:31 PM
U.S. intelligence officials are currently analysing over one million pages of data taken from the terror leader’s compound, including his handwritten journa
What is bin Laden? The Steven King of Afghanistan? A million pages? Spare me.

AuH20
05-13-2011, 09:36 PM
What is bin Laden? The Steven King of Afghanistan? A million pages? Spare me.

Do you know how many genetically modified monkeys, with advanced writing skills, we have working under the Denver Airport? :) Bananas these days aren't cheap my friend.

Humanae Libertas
05-13-2011, 10:19 PM
Sweet Jesus, this OBL story is starting to sound like one huge Hollywood script.

ronpaulitician
05-13-2011, 10:36 PM
I would assume that the list of people Osama and his ilk wanted to kill is long. Odds of a charismatic figure like Obama being on that list even prior to his election in 2012 were good. This is more like a "and you expected otherwise?" story.

I wouldn't be too surprised if someone like Ron Paul would have eventually made his list, too. "Osama, there's this guy who is suddenly getting more airtime. He wants to get rid of the American empire. I suggest we make him our new number one target, for that would have terrible results for our cause."

guitarlifter
05-13-2011, 11:07 PM

Exactly, and the great thing is that, when the US says "well, OBL is a criminal and deserves to die," we can say "so is Obama."

tangent4ronpaul
05-14-2011, 12:22 AM
I wouldn't be too surprised if someone like Ron Paul would have eventually made his list, too. "Osama, there's this guy who is suddenly getting more airtime. He wants to get rid of the American empire. I suggest we make him our new number one target, for that would have terrible results for our cause."

I seriously doubt it. Paul wants our troops out of the region. OBL wanted our troops out of the region. That and stooping propping up friendly dictators and messing with their politics. If anything, a RP win would END the war on terror because they would get what they want and would stop attacking us.

Danke
05-14-2011, 01:53 AM
AJ predicted they would "find" this.

t0rnado
05-14-2011, 02:09 AM
I thought Osama wanted to hurt America not help.

Aratus
05-14-2011, 09:35 AM
al-qaeda intended to send Flight 93 into the White House in 2oo1.
if the compound is al-qaeda, then the two gov't helicopters hovered
over an al-qaeda compound. OBL may have been dead earlier. this
is almost pure total HOT TOPICs forwards, backwards and sideways...

awake
05-14-2011, 09:42 AM
OBL will be milked all the way to election night.