PDA

View Full Version : Donate!

steph3n
10-27-2007, 02:48 PM
I am really tight right now but going to give $50, I'd like to see 5 people step up with just a small $10 donation. We are doing PATHETIC this week, we need to kick it up a notch.
I have been passing out fliers the last few days, but it is time to give now. I have already committed to Nov 5 and 11, this is above and beyond, and all I can do!

austin356
10-27-2007, 02:59 PM
who wants to donate for shitty ads?

My money will be better used with ChipIns.

steph3n
10-27-2007, 03:02 PM
People are losing focus already :(

walt
10-27-2007, 03:04 PM
no they are seeing the reality - why pay money to the media enemy - it makes zero sense.

ItsTime
10-27-2007, 03:05 PM
They just think they are above and better then the campaign. I really do not understand it. :confused:

People are losing focus already :(

82ndVET4RP
10-27-2007, 03:07 PM
Its not about ads. I don't care if the ad was done with stick figures. It is about the message. The Ad was done just to get Ron Paul's name out there to the older people. I will support Ron Paul to the end.

steph3n
10-27-2007, 03:07 PM
We are not going for President of the United Interwebs, this is President of the United States. That means we have to REACH THE PEOPLE, and there is a large demographic that this ad will reach.

Ever seen the cheesy AARP ads? Well this is the same!

ItsTime
10-27-2007, 03:10 PM
haha sounds like my saying "Ron Paul is running for president of the United States not emperor of the world!"

We are not going for President of the United Interwebs, this is President of the United States. That means we have to REACH THE PEOPLE, and there is a large demographic that this ad will reach.

Ever seen the cheesy AARP ads? Well this is the same!

yaz
10-27-2007, 03:11 PM
the ad is a good one. don't donate 'till nov. 5th though. i want ron paul to make as much money on that day as possible.

steph3n
10-27-2007, 03:13 PM
the ad is a good one. don't donate 'till nov. 5th though. i want ron paul to make as much money on that day as possible.

No, I will give both days, STOP DISCOURAGING donations. As I pointed out, I am not giving up my nov 5/11 donations but in addition to, I am to trying to fund the war in a day, I am working on strategy for a single funding battle, at least 3 million for Oct!

walt
10-27-2007, 03:15 PM
this forum is about grassroots ACTION and not donations. and you have zero room to talk about discouraging what is right.

steph3n
10-27-2007, 03:19 PM
this forum is about grassroots ACTION and not donations. and you have zero room to talk about discouraging what is right.

Donating is an action, and I did not discourage anyone from giving, but encouraged giving now AND then, just as a reminder because this week is going quite bad, the worst of the quarter.

Or, you were replying yaz? no quote so I am not sure.