PDA

View Full Version : Bin Laden son wants to sue the United States for his dad's death

qh4dotcom
05-13-2011, 05:22 PM
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/3574665/Bin-Laden-son-to-sue-for-dad-death.html

squarepusher
05-13-2011, 06:12 PM
wait Alex Jones told me it was a fake death!!

qh4dotcom
05-13-2011, 08:58 PM

I don't know what to believe now

doodle
05-13-2011, 09:06 PM

AJ also said evidence was buried under the sea quickly, don't take everything AJ says as word of Bible, employ your own questioning and skepticism when situation warrants. Regardless wether it's about Saddam's WMD labs or need for secrecy on burying evidence under the sea quickly.

TruckinMike
05-13-2011, 09:11 PM
Its all a set up. The Bin Laden family has been working with the US government for over twenty years. Do you think they aren't anymore? Why would you or anybody have a reason to believe that they are not just playing along. --- Imagine if Osama died 8+/- years ago, and the US gov wants to run this op on the American people -- And as a Bin Laden family member, would you go along as a highly paid participant? It could be... do it or die? Make your decision carefully....

Just sayin'

TMike

...I've lost all trust in my government.

doodle
05-13-2011, 09:16 PM
Is there still any US government business going on with them after Bin Laden family was given construction contracts by US government for building military bases or housing in Saudi Arabia.