PDA

View Full Version : Huffington Post: Ron Paul and the Love Revolution of 2012 (Awesome!)

Gumba of Liberty
05-13-2011, 04:48 PM
hxxp://www.huffingtonpost.com/robin-koerner/ron-paul-and-the-love-rev_b_861399.html

This is so on point. Spread to all liberals and independent friends.

Guitarzan
05-13-2011, 04:59 PM
Nice...can't wait to read the comments on that one. Hopefully some eyes will be opened.

ClayTrainor
05-13-2011, 05:05 PM
Excellent. Even the NAP got a mention. Color me shocked. :o

Michael Landon
05-13-2011, 05:11 PM
Very nice article.

- ML

acptulsa
05-13-2011, 05:21 PM
Amazing. Just amazing.

Now pending approval:

Love. Is he racist? Nelson Linder says no. Does he want there to be no aid to the poor or sick? He would never interfere with state, county or charitable efforts to help them--he just wants to eliminate a layer of corrupt federal bureaucracy from on top of that effort so the money contributed will do more good. And he's very obviously the only anti-war candidate in the whole race.

Integrity. He comes with the most principled twenty-three year voting record in all of Congress. You actually know where he stands! And he believes in less federal government because a powerful federal government is what allows the corporations to do one-stop shopping. It's just more difficult to buy fifty state legislatures than it is to buy Washington, D.C.

But we need your help. Anti-war rhetoric and an end to the federal war on drugs aren't great selling points to the G.O.P. faithful. And since there's no primary for the Democratic nomination for president this year, you've nothing to lose in that race. So, if you've had enough of Tom Vilsack trying to outlaw farmers' markets, health care bills which benefit the health industry more than sick people, and three simultaneous wars, why not help us put a principled candidate on your ballot?

Thank you. Thank you for being anti-corporatist, anti-war, and sensible enough to see who your real friends are.

dannno
05-13-2011, 05:28 PM
Amazing. Just amazing.

Now pending approval:

I see it up there, excellent comment.

sarahdeez
05-13-2011, 05:30 PM
Great article.

NickOdell
05-13-2011, 05:31 PM
This is fantastic. If only this was common among the media!

Definitely posting this one to facebook once I finish reading-- my liberal friends will jump on it, being as its from the Huffington Post! :D

Razmear
05-13-2011, 05:32 PM
Do we really need to break the links to news stories?

PermanentSleep
05-13-2011, 06:42 PM
Props to huffpost, this article is fantastic.

sratiug
05-13-2011, 06:45 PM

Yeah. Why not summarize the shitty articles and put real links to the good ones?

acptulsa
05-13-2011, 07:13 PM
Yeah. Why not summarize the shitty articles and put real links to the good ones?

We're all libertarians here. Shall we let the market decide?

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/robin-koerner/ron-paul-and-the-love-rev_b_861399.html

Least I could do. They posted my comment.

IDefendThePlatform
05-13-2011, 07:15 PM

Agreed. If its a good story, a full link will improve their site traffic and google rank. Give them some ronpaulforums love!

If its a negative story, then just cut and paste it here, no link.

acptulsa
05-13-2011, 07:16 PM
Agreed. If its a good story, a full link will improve their site traffic and google rank. Give them some ronpaulforums love!

If its a negative story, then just cut and paste it here, no link.

And if it's a poll, break the link. Don't want them to count us, for one thing.

ds21089
05-13-2011, 07:18 PM
Nice comment on there.

Trudy Trejo
295 Fans

I have to agree with the author. I think many immigrants to the USA have a better appreciati*on of what America stands for than most Americans. Immigrants flock to America for freedom and opportunit*y. To escape from overbearin*g government*s and rules and regulation*s. America today is a country suffocatin*g under the tax and regulatory burdens and failed attempts at regulating human behavior.

If only we could get America back on track to appreciati*ng the power of the free market. Free markets are not anarchy. Free markets require a set of basic laws. What we don't need is the militarism*, the failed social security system (money that's been spent and squandered*), the foreign aid, the burden of illegal immigrants*, the corporate welfare, the failed federal department of education etc etc...

By limiting the role of the federal government we can have more representa*tive government at the state level. We can have a truly prosperous nation once again that unleashes the human spirit. No president no matter how awesome you think he is can define an "energy policy" or determine how much of our resources should be invested in education.

It takes the pricing mechanism and competitio*n of millions of hard-worki*ng individual*s to determine the best and most efficient allocation of resources.

TheBlackPeterSchiff
05-13-2011, 07:49 PM
Wow, this guy gets it.

acptulsa
05-13-2011, 07:51 PM
Wow, this guy gets it.

Don't believe she's a guy, but yes, she gets it.

dejavu22
05-13-2011, 07:56 PM
this is perhaps the most understanding article i have ever read and i am surprised it was on huff

Vessol
05-13-2011, 07:59 PM
O_O

Am I seriously reading an article on HuffPo that not only mentions Ron Paul positively but also praises the Non-Aggression Principle.

AGRP
05-13-2011, 08:03 PM
Ron Paul is the second coming of Thomas Jefferson. None of us have seen anything like him.

Knightskye
05-14-2011, 04:46 PM
Don't believe she's a guy, but yes, she gets it.

Robin Koerner is a 30-something British permanent resident of the USA. He is the founder and publisher of WatchingAmerica.com.

He's a guy.