PDA

View Full Version : I sent the campiagn an EMAIL and told them the AD was CRAP!

Falseflagop
10-27-2007, 02:25 PM
We have so much talent and we put this crap as an AD?? People make your voices heard at the campiagn. We are out to win not lose with this type of crap.

Sorry for the emtion I sure hope they pull that Cheesy AD!

ItsTime
10-27-2007, 02:26 PM
congrats on wasting time and money of the campaign to make yourself feel special

Buzz
10-27-2007, 02:28 PM
I'm sure plenty of people have already voiced their concerns to the campaign. Don't flood their mailbox.

Drknows
10-27-2007, 02:29 PM
congrats on wasting time and money of the campaign to make yourself feel special

well sometimes the truth hurts, that ad isnt going to win anyone over its more fake than mitt romneys. It needs to be real and passionate.

it might of worked in 1980 not now.

BLS
10-27-2007, 02:29 PM
We have so much talent and we put this crap as an AD?? People make your voices heard at the campiagn. We are out to win not lose with this type of crap.

Sorry for the emtion I sure hope they pull that Cheesy AD!

What the FUCK is your major malfunction dumbass!?!?!

Do you really think we should be harrassing our own fucking campaign HQ's??

man, that's just fucking dumb.

What a complete waste of their time and OUR money by keeping them from doing their jobs. Holy...you can't even be this dumb....
:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

ItsTime
10-27-2007, 02:30 PM
No crap. They read this board, they know we dont like it... no need to waste more time and money.

What the FUCK is your major malfunction dumbass!?!?!

Do you really think we should be harrassing our own fucking campaign HQ's??

man, that's just fucking dumb.

What a complete waste of their time and OUR money by keeping them from doing their jobs. Holy...you can't even be this dumb....
:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Duckman
10-27-2007, 02:31 PM
Perhaps I'm in the minority, but I actually like the ad. Although I agree, there could be a better one.

Falseflagop
10-27-2007, 02:31 PM
CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM !!!

Sometimes we need it!! The Radio AD was great but this was a JOKE!

ItsTime
10-27-2007, 02:33 PM
they read the forum. they do not need to waste more time.

CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM !!!

Sometimes we need it!! The Radio AD was great but this was a JOKE!

Falseflagop
10-27-2007, 02:35 PM
then you wait for the climax and you get THIS???? How deflating to say the least and I am his biggest supporter!

NewEnd
10-27-2007, 02:37 PM

Id like to amend this response, to add the fitting term, "douchebag", and capitalize the initial "C", so the comment would read:

"Congrats on wasting time and money of the campaign to make yourself feel special, douchebag."

New York Central
10-27-2007, 02:37 PM

Excuse me, who's money???

NewEnd
10-27-2007, 02:38 PM
Excuse me, who's money???

the campaign's money. Or did you think you could take it back?

Logistics
10-27-2007, 02:40 PM
Lets all just settle down.

Im sure If they're reading the forums they'll do better next time.

New York Central
And now the opinions of others make them dumbasses and douchebags. Brilliant.

What is going on here? Another Redstate.com?

Have some of you forgotten why we're all here? Because we don't blindly follow, because we do want to be heard.

It's constructive criticism.

FreedomLover
I just saw the ad and I thought it was alright, it felt a bit amateur (I think they could have found better actors). I also think he could have smiled at the beggining and had a different backround.

But thinking of it from the viewpoint of a person who's never heard of a "ron paul" it is intriguing, and peaks my interest.

I think the fact he's getting his name out there and having republican and "undeclared" voters who dont agree with him on everything but still support his candidacy endears him to NH voters.

New York Central
10-27-2007, 02:42 PM
the campaign's money. Or did you think you could take it back?

Thanks for talking to me like I'm an idiot, it's appreciated like you wouldn't believe.

Hey, next time you pay taxes, like next payday, don't f'n complain about what they're doing with THEIR money.

Thanks for your time.

Bradley in DC
10-27-2007, 02:43 PM
Whatever anyone's thoughts on the ad (I've seen better, I've seen much worse), PLEASE do NOT email/call the campaign. The DC metro area Meetup groups volunteer there a lot--and get solicitations to come in more often. We can't answer the emails fast enough. There is always 1,000-3,000 unopened emails at the end of the day still when we leave. As Dr. Paul gets more attention and more support, it gets harder and harder to keep up. Please keep that in mind before contacting the campaign. Definitely no calls for mass contact of the same message.

NewEnd
10-27-2007, 02:46 PM
And now the opinions of others make them dumbasses and douchebags. Brilliant.

What is going on here? Another Redstate.com?

Have some of you forgotten why we're all here? Because we don't blindly follow, because we do want to be heard.

It's constructive criticism.

Yes, emailing the campaign headquarters over this is the actions of a dumb-ass.

Its not constructive criticism, its wasting precious resources on an opinion with no basis in marketing research.

walt
10-27-2007, 02:47 PM
OK, where is the annoncement they are pulling it?

You shut up until they do that.

ValidusCustodiae
10-27-2007, 02:47 PM
Wow.

Could it be any more FAKE?

jkaufmann
10-27-2007, 02:48 PM
Whatever anyone's thoughts on the ad (I've seen better, I've seen much worse), PLEASE do NOT email/call the campaign. The DC metro area Meetup groups volunteer there a lot--and get solicitations to come in more often. We can't answer the emails fast enough. There is always 1,000-3,000 unopened emails at the end of the day still when we leave. As Dr. Paul gets more attention and more support, it gets harder and harder to keep up. Please keep that in mind before contacting the campaign. Definitely no calls for mass contact of the same message.

I don't like the AD. but I agree with you. Bradley, you seem to be the most politicaly experienced in the mainstream. I nominate you as forum captain and we should vote on anything to do with the mainstream campaign, and you can carry the message to the campaign from the majority of us.

Please, all Paulers, no spamming our own voting :)

NewEnd
10-27-2007, 02:48 PM
Thanks for talking to me like I'm an idiot, it's appreciated like you wouldn't believe.

Hey, next time you pay taxes, like next payday, don't f'n complain about what they're doing with THEIR money.

Thanks for your time.

Donations are voluntary. And your original statement was bunk.
reap what you sew.

ItsTime
10-27-2007, 02:49 PM
Bradley start a thread please?

Falseflagop
10-27-2007, 03:36 PM
Id like to amend this response, to add the fitting term, "douchebag", and capitalize the initial "C", so the comment would read:

"Congrats on wasting time and money of the campaign to make yourself feel special, douchebag."

As we play on the same team. The beauty of this campaign and the message is we love freedom and can express ourselves, and I will say it again and again with the talent that this campaign has, this AD was pure and simple a CHEESY production! What are you going to say if they continue to put out the same crap time after time, you will just sit and take it? I think you need to apologize for your childish remarks as I will refrain from using such loving words.

I think you agree we me and I am sure you do not want them to produce this type of crap in the future. It was phony and cheesy, sounded like a Romney production. All I am saying pull it and put out a much better one!

Like this one!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PE77ooE5_Eo

RevolutionSD
10-27-2007, 03:55 PM
As we play on the same team. The beauty of this campaign and the message is we love freedom and can express ourselves, and I will say it again and again with the talent that this campaign has, this AD was pure and simple a CHEESY production! What are you going to say if they continue to put out the same crap time after time, you will just sit and take it? I think you need to apologize for your childish remarks as I will refrain from using such loving words.

I think you agree we me and I am sure you do not want them to produce this type of crap in the future. It was phony and cheesy, sounded like a Romney production. All I am saying pull it and put out a much better one!

Like this one!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PE77ooE5_Eo

That one is 1000 times better than the one they're going with, and it's not even that good.

bolidew
10-27-2007, 03:58 PM

Hear hear.