PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul 2012! We Won Already!

tribute_13
05-13-2011, 11:05 AM
I'm already calling it. We'd have to be insane to lose this year, the stage is set for a RP victory. Today's been a great day so far. I think our only reallllll competition going into the primaries will be Cain, only if he sticks around for long, and Gingrich. Romney and Huck are looking more and more like they're not running. Bachmann isn't running, Palin isn't running and I'm 100% sure Trump will not be running. Despite the lack of field RP is going to be placing well enough in the primaries whether 2nd or 3rd that it'll be damn near impossible for him to get negative coverage without it being obvious he's being singled out. When there's only 3 or 4 serious candidates running for a ticket, its hard to overlook the platforms. Unlike last year when we had an insane amount of candidates in the debates. There were like a good 8 at one point.

Long story short, Ron Paul WILL win in 2012. It's a truth we should all embrace and act on. We need to work harder this election than we did last election. He's in a position to win it and he needs our help to convert some neo-cons and emphasize his affiliation with tea party. The neo-cons hijacked the tea party from Paul and we're in a position to hijack the country and put it back on a track where it needs to be. His label as Grandfather of the Tea Party will, like it or not, probably be the main element of his campaign that will attract supporters away from the mainstream conservative message and return our republic back to its paleoconservative ideals.

Good job guys. 2008 gave us a chance to practice for a serious run and to build recognition, now we're in a damn good position to win it. Been seeing a hell of a lot more positive media coverage this go around so far. Hard to ostracize the only republican candidate that actually has a grassroots following.

pauladin
05-13-2011, 11:07 AM
it seems that the stars are aligning. hopefully i won't be punching holes in walls after the iowa caucus.

smartguy911
05-13-2011, 11:08 AM
Huck is going to annouce something later today. Either way we will kick ass. I see Dr Paul debating obama and kicking some serious butt.

Kevin_Kennedy
05-13-2011, 11:09 AM
Romney's going to run, and he's the main obstacle. Cain isn't a threat.

Wren
05-13-2011, 11:09 AM
Huck is considering a run...don't count him out yet.

RonPaulVolunteer
05-13-2011, 11:11 AM
If Ron Paul looks to be winning, they'll pull something out of their ass. Colonel Powell maybe.

John of Des Moines
05-13-2011, 11:11 AM
Can I have some of what you're smoking?

Some rules to live by:

1) Never let your guard down;

2) Underpromise and overdeliver;

3) Don't claim victory until battle is won and those defeated have signed the Terms of Surrender you have dictated.

Now where's that smoke of yours?

speciallyblend
05-13-2011, 11:12 AM

by sig below explains it all for the gop!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Paul/Johnson 2012 Bring Our Troops Home , PS no one else in the GOP has the credibility to even run on this ticket let alone civil liberties and small government!!! mark my words if the gop does not nominate a Paul/Johnson 2012 ticket and they try running a Neo-con or biggovgop establishment ticket. The GOP will elect Obama for a 2nd term!!

Slutter McGee
05-13-2011, 11:19 AM
I share your excitement, and I know Ron will do much better this time. But don't be discouraged if we lose. Goldwater never won, but set the stage for Reagan. If we lose, perhaps the same thing will happen for Rand.

Sincerley,

Slutter McGee

Dustancostine
05-13-2011, 11:29 AM

I am telling you guys the main threat is Rick Perry. We are in a legislative session (only happens in odd numbered years) and he cannot politicize until it is over (by law). I am already getting automated calls about how well he is doing this session with cutting spending and getting Texas under budget. Why do I need updates like this? Someone paid for them to tell me how good of a job he is doing and it is not necessary considering his term is not up until 2014.

The Moravian
05-13-2011, 11:41 AM
I am telling you guys the main threat is Rick Perry. We are in a legislative session (only happens in odd numbered years) and he cannot politicize until it is over (by law). I am already getting automated calls about how well he is doing this session with cutting spending and getting Texas under budget. Why do I need updates like this? Someone paid for them to tell me how good of a job he is doing and it is not necessary considering his term is not up until 2014.

That is good info, Dustan, it wouldn't surprise me if the 3rd term governor of Texas runs for POTUS and gets some pretty serious traction and votes. Having a fellow Texan with an image that mimicks Dr. Paul would be a real problem for us. The ultimate result would be Romney or Perry losing to Obomba next year.

Eric21ND
05-13-2011, 11:52 AM
Don't get cocky. Let's fight like we're behind by 10 points!

dustinto
05-13-2011, 12:07 PM
Don't get cocky. Let's fight like we're behind by 10 points!

Agreed!

You know when you get old in life
things get taken from you.
That’s, that’s part of life.
But,
you only learn that when you start losing stuff.
You find out that life is just a game of inches.
So is football.
Because in either game
life or football
the margin for error is so small.
I mean
one half step too late or to early
you don’t quite make it.
One half second too slow or too fast
and you don’t quite catch it.
The inches we need are everywhere around us.
They are in ever break of the game
every minute, every second.

On this team, we fight for that inch
On this team, we tear ourselves, and everyone around us
to pieces for that inch.
We CLAW with our finger nails for that inch.
Cause we know
when we add up all those inches
that’s going to make the fucking difference
between WINNING and LOSING
between LIVING and DYING.

I’ll tell you this
in any fight
it is the guy who is willing to die
who is going to win that inch.
And I know
if I am going to have any life anymore
it is because, I am still willing to fight, and die for that inch