rp08orbust
05-13-2011, 10:21 AM
Both awesome clips!

sync
05-13-2011, 10:29 AM
booyah!

fade
05-13-2011, 10:32 AM
YES! I hope it is different this time around with the media - but I'm not getting my hopes up.

sailingaway
05-13-2011, 10:51 AM
yea!!

I love the video over of Ron looking out at the CPAC crowd between the teleprompter screens, obviously ignoring them unless they got in his way...

LisaNY
05-13-2011, 10:55 AM
I'm glad guys like Chris Wallace, Carl Cameron and Juan Williams are being fair this time. But unfortunately the people we really need to reach are watching the Paul haters - O'Reilly, Hannity and Von Frankenstern.

Agorism
05-13-2011, 10:58 AM
and Luntz focus groups lol

sailingaway
05-13-2011, 10:58 AM
I'm glad guys like Chris Wallace, Carl Cameron and Juan Williams are being fair this time. But unfortunately the people we really need to reach are watching the Paul haters - O'Reilly, Hannity and Von Frankenstern.

It is not fair to pretend Ron is hawking heroin when he is hawking freedom and personal responsibility and state self determination.

speciallyblend
05-13-2011, 11:00 AM
Ron Paul 2012 Restore America Now!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have hope but the gop is a hope crusher! The gop will do everything in their power to make sure Obama Wins and Ron Paul does not get the nomination!!

speciallyblend
05-13-2011, 11:06 AM
It is not fair to pretend Ron is hawking heroin when he is hawking freedom and personal responsibility and state self determination.

but it is fair to say the gop leadership and brain-washed republicans will do everything in their power to make sure obama wins,even if it means throwing the gop and ron paul under the bus!! I hope we win iowa but the gop leadership will make sure huckabee runs so we cannot win 1st or 2nd ,though i remind myself "never say never" Justin bieber(hmm yep had to use a bieber quote). It is my fear the gop will make sure Ron Paul doesn't win at the expense of an obama 2nd term!!

sailingaway
05-13-2011, 11:07 AM
but it is fair to say the gop leadership and brain-washed republicans will do everything in their power to make sure obama wins,even if it means throwing the gop and ron paul under the buse!! I hope we win iowa but the gop leadership will make sure huckabee runs so we cannot win 1st or 2nd ,though i remind myself "never say never" Justin beiber. It is my fear the gop will make sure Ron Paul doesn't win at the expense of an obama 2nd term!!

...you lost me at Justin Bieber, sorry....

speciallyblend
05-13-2011, 11:09 AM
...you lost me at Justin Bieber, sorry....

haha it was a joke:) justin has an album called never say never:)
http://www.bing.com/videos/watch/video/justin-bieber-never-say-never/2ed727614a6330885d592ed727614a6330885d59-576370247041?q=justine+bieber+never+say+never&FORM=VIRE5

he is from a small town and he gives us hope, never say never:)

CasualApathy
05-13-2011, 11:10 AM
Suck it, status quo!

sailingaway
05-13-2011, 11:11 AM
YES! I hope it is different this time around with the media - but I'm not getting my hopes up.

I think they know that win or lose Ron is INFLUENTIAL and his supporters care how he is treated. They may assume he will lose, but not want us all voting 3d party as we pretty much did last time (I wrote in Ron.) I think it is about UNITY. But I'll take it.

VIDEODROME
05-13-2011, 11:55 AM
Yeah I'm glad I didn't vote for McCain he's crazy.

FreedomProsperityPeace
05-13-2011, 03:32 PM
Hopefully, this marks a change in attitude from the higher-ups at Fox. I suspect it will just be more "Good Cop/Bad Cop" however, with one host bashing him and another giving him fair treatment.

lx43
05-13-2011, 11:26 PM
Wow! Can't believe I'm hearing Chris Wallance and Carl Cameron having something positive to say about Dr. Paul

Legend1104
05-13-2011, 11:33 PM
Muuaahahahaha!!! I found utter ecstasy in hearing those "do you have any electability sir" joe blows forced to validate an honorable man like Dr. Paul.

Original_Intent
05-13-2011, 11:36 PM
yea!!

I love the video over of Ron looking out at the CPAC crowd between the teleprompter screens, obviously ignoring them unless they got in his way...

Heh heh in a debate with Obama he could pull a Reagan-esque "At my age I can't read a teleprompter, so I actually have to know what I'm saying..." He's too classy for it, but it would be one of those sound bytes that people would remember forever.

Athan
05-14-2011, 12:26 AM
Incompetent fools tasting their just deserts.

TruckinMike
05-14-2011, 07:21 AM
Sorry, but Carl Carmeron is still on my hit list. He has to shine RP's shoes a few more times before I take him off.:D

TMike

Paulatized
05-14-2011, 07:52 AM

Thanks, great sound bite, I'll be throwing that into the conversation.

angelatc
05-14-2011, 09:08 AM
Sorry, but Carl Carmeron is still on my hit list. He has to shine RP's shoes a few more times before I take him off.:D

TMike

DO you remember that weird thing he did during the '07 debate? Where he sort of croaked something like "what they said" right in the middle of a question? That was one of the weirdest things I've ever seen on TV.

IDefendThePlatform
05-14-2011, 09:13 AM
DO you remember that weird thing he did during the '07 debate? Where he sort of croaked something like "what they said" right in the middle of a question? That was one of the weirdest things I've ever seen on TV.

Yeah, I think Carl Cameron personally likes Ron Paul, but his employer doesn't, so he toes the line.

TruckinMike
05-14-2011, 10:53 AM

Was that in the beginning of the electability question (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CEtiLPA0zuE)? It seems like he's gathering his thoughts in a Mr.Magoo (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ju1dSoyfnU&feature=related) kind of way.. Ha Ha

TMike

JoshLowry
05-14-2011, 10:58 AM
Yeah, I think Carl Cameron personally likes Ron Paul, but his employer doesn't, so he toes the line.

Outside the May 5th debate in SC, Carl was snickering at a young Ron Paul supporter that had to cut his sign in half because a cop told him it was too big for downtown. Sign was about the size of two white poster boards.

Evidently Greenville has regulations like that which are selectively enforced.

O'er the laaaaaand of the freeeee...

Napoleon's Shadow
05-18-2011, 10:04 PM
Is this for real?

I'm having to pinch myself to think I'm not in a dream or something

Peace&Freedom
05-18-2011, 10:23 PM
About that "electability" thing, as I wrote right after the election in 2008:

To Get Paul (or Revolution Candidate) Elected in 2012...
Based on the 2008 election results, and assuming this will be through the GOP, my initial quick suggestions:

1) Pick a candidate from the South. Going southwest with McCain did nothing for the Republicans, and may have helped lose them VA and NC.

2) Pick a running mate from one of the lost states---FL, OH, VA. For double insurance, maybe pick both candidates on the ticket from the lost states, in order to recover them.

3) Forget public financing. If Obama can raise $600 million as a candidate, he can probably exceed that as an incumbent.

4) Most importantly, the next Republican ticket must repudiate some major parts of the "Bush GOP" agenda and run to the pro-constitution right of Obama, instead of the pro-war, pro-torture, pro-surveillance right of him.

As it stands right now, Ron Paul is the best candidate (from the south, will reject the public financing that so limited McCain, and is pitch perfect on the issues). If he picks Rand Paul of KY as his running mate, that's regionally close enough to recover OH, VA, and will likely regain FL.