PDA

View Full Version : Huckabee: I will make an important announcment this weekend

Pages : [1] 2

The Dark Knight
05-13-2011, 09:43 AM
Huckabee might be jumping in or jumping out of the presidential race. Lets all Pray that he jumps out. Iowa gets 100 times harder if he is in.

http://thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com/2011/05/13/huckabee-teases-decision-on-presidential-run/

Elwar
05-13-2011, 09:50 AM
The announcement will be "I believe in a united America, not a divided America. And to this end, I endorse Ron Paul for president in 2012."

reduen
05-13-2011, 09:54 AM
The announcement will be "I believe in a united America, not a divided America. And to this end, I endorse Ron Paul for president in 2012."

Funny... He will be announcing that he is in for 2012...

The Dark Knight
05-13-2011, 09:54 AM
"But we must not leave Iraq until we have Honor"

TIMB0B
05-13-2011, 09:55 AM
Is he announcing on his show? Didn't Trump say something about not being able to announce while on a TV show?

rp08orbust
05-13-2011, 09:56 AM
Huge bummer.

eduardo89
05-13-2011, 09:56 AM
"But we must not leave Iraq until we have Honor"

Is this what honor looks like?

http://aroundthesphere.files.wordpress.com/2009/12/oil_well.jpg

eduardo89
05-13-2011, 09:57 AM
I really hope he announces he's not running...this will kill us...

Kludge
05-13-2011, 10:05 AM
Huckabee's 50x the Johnson Johnson'd be to us.

I would be excited for an endorsement of Trump.

trey4sports
05-13-2011, 10:05 AM
I really hope he announces he's not running...this will kill us...

I wouldn't go THAT far, but it certainly wont make it any easier.

The Dark Knight
05-13-2011, 10:06 AM
Intrade says he has about a 52% chance of running. Cross your fingers, pray whatever it is you do. This is going to have a huge impact on the primary.

rp08orbust
05-13-2011, 10:09 AM
I seriously doubt that he'd be tweeting to supporters to tune in to his show for an important announcement if it were that he isn't running.

eduardo89
05-13-2011, 10:10 AM
I seriously doubt that he'd be tweeting to supporters to tune in to his show for an important announcement if it were that he isn't running.

I thought he said he'd wait till summer

Flash
05-13-2011, 10:12 AM
I thought he said he'd wait till summer

FOX Is pressuring him to decide now whether he's in or out. They don't want him as an employee if he's going to run.

The Dark Knight
05-13-2011, 10:12 AM
This seems very strange because the article says that even his advisors honestly do not know what he is going to announce. Maybe he will announce that Jesus is coming back soon.

Cleaner44
05-13-2011, 10:13 AM
His anouncement is that he found Jesus... unfortunately he was on a pancake and Huck ate him.

Flash
05-13-2011, 10:15 AM
I bet he'll announce he's endorsing Sanotorum (sp?) or one of the other Socio Cons.

pauladin
05-13-2011, 10:18 AM
i don't think he's going to run. he just built his multi-million dollar dream house and probably needs the income from the show.

http://www.arktimes.com/ArkansasBlog/archives/2011/04/17/update-on-the-huckabee-beach-home

tangent4ronpaul
05-13-2011, 10:20 AM
I'm guessing he's announcing.

http://www.huckpac.com/?Fuseaction=Blogs.View&Blog_id=3469

Mike Huckabee Media Alert

Friday (5/13):

Today, Governor Huckabee will be on “Your World” with Neil Cavuto on the Fox News Channel, at 4pm ET.

Tonight, Governor Huckabee will be on "The O'Reilly Factor” with Bill O’Reilly on the Fox News Channel, at 8pm ET.

And late tonight Governor Huckabee will be on "Follow The Money" with Eric Bolling on the Fox Business Network, at 10pm ET.

Saturday (5/14):

Saturday morning Governor Huckabee will be on “Fox and Friends” on the Fox News Channel at 8:30am ET.

And don’t forget to tune in to “Huckabee” on the Fox News Channel, Saturday and Sunday nights at 8:00pm ET.

The Dark Knight
05-13-2011, 10:21 AM
Shit

eduardo89
05-13-2011, 10:23 AM
Ah fuck

HOLLYWOOD
05-13-2011, 10:25 AM
Of Course he's running... Huckabee is only running to keep Ron Out of winning the nomination.

It's balatantly obvious that the Huckster would throw away his $1+ million plus salary and infamous show aside to run now? This is the money master establishment puppet to ensure Ron's message and campaign is diluted and he does not get the nomination.

Presidental campaigns are the sleaziest and the money masters ensure no one threatens their cosy little rigged insider club of the fasco-corporatist partnership.

JK/SEA
05-13-2011, 10:26 AM
Bring it on....Ron will destroy him in fundraising, and the debates, not to mention Ron IS the Tea Party, plus Everyone is now using most of Ron's talking points. I'd say Ron has a BIG upper hand. Relax.

eduardo89
05-13-2011, 10:27 AM
Bring it on....Ron will destroy him in fundraising, and the debates, not to mention Ron IS the Tea Party.

Yeah but sadly there are millions of idiots who are obsessed with Huck

silentshout
05-13-2011, 10:28 AM
Hackable is scary.

-- darn autocorrect, I meant Huckabee :)

payme_rick
05-13-2011, 10:32 AM
Let's all pray for him...

fade
05-13-2011, 10:34 AM
Huckabee has the bible belt no question. I hope he doesn't run or it will make my job much harder informing Christians.

TIMB0B
05-13-2011, 10:36 AM
He'll split the vote of the neocons giving RP an advatnage.

sailingaway
05-13-2011, 10:39 AM
He was planning on waiting until June, but is now polling even w/ Ron in AZ and Fox is purportedly asking them to say if they are running. So maybe he feels pushed. I don't know which way he'll go, but I wish he had waited until next weekend so Ron could keep his weekend in the news cycle, that has to be why the campaign chose Friday...

sailingaway
05-13-2011, 10:40 AM
I'm guessing he's announcing.

http://www.huckpac.com/?Fuseaction=Blogs.View&Blog_id=3469

Mike Huckabee Media Alert

Friday (5/13):

Today, Governor Huckabee will be on “Your World” with Neil Cavuto on the Fox News Channel, at 4pm ET.

Tonight, Governor Huckabee will be on "The O'Reilly Factor” with Bill O’Reilly on the Fox News Channel, at 8pm ET.

And late tonight Governor Huckabee will be on "Follow The Money" with Eric Bolling on the Fox Business Network, at 10pm ET.

Saturday (5/14):

Saturday morning Governor Huckabee will be on “Fox and Friends” on the Fox News Channel at 8:30am ET.

And don’t forget to tune in to “Huckabee” on the Fox News Channel, Saturday and Sunday nights at 8:00pm ET.

Only on Fox..... hmmmmm

nate895
05-13-2011, 10:41 AM

If he does that, I'll faint and then run through the streets in joy and celebration, and then feel vindicated for supporting him for a while in the '08 campaign.

RileyE104
05-13-2011, 10:41 AM
This seems very strange because the article says that even his advisors honestly do not know what he is going to announce. Maybe he will announce that Jesus is coming back soon.

He's announcing that on May 21st, the apocalypse will begin. :p

specsaregood
05-13-2011, 10:48 AM
I don't think he'll run because he can't beat Obama.

speciallyblend
05-13-2011, 10:52 AM

that is not going to stop the gop nominating someone who will get beat by obama. mccain bring back memories?? The gop will do Everything in its power to stop Ron Paul from getting the nominaton and then the gop will elect obama!!

ds21089
05-13-2011, 10:53 AM

That's not why everyone wants him to run. They couldn't care less about that. They want him to run to make sure Ron Paul doesn't win. I guarantee you the powers that be rather have Obama win than Ron Paul so they are doing whatever it takes. People saying that Huck might not do it because of money..are you serious? You don't think the elite have millions they can easily give Huck if they know it will be the demise of Ron Paul? Get real..

Flash
05-13-2011, 10:55 AM
What stopped Huckabee's momentum back in 2008? If I remember correctly, he won Iowa then seemed to just fade away.

sailingaway
05-13-2011, 10:56 AM
He's announcing that on May 21st, the apocalypse will begin. :p

Isn't Cain announcing on May 21?

TIMB0B
05-13-2011, 10:56 AM
that is not going to stop the gop nominating someone who will get beat by obama. mccain bring back memories?? The gop will do Everything in its power to stop Ron Paul from getting the nominaton and then the gop will elect obama!!

I don't have a link, but a friend of mine who is really into a "prophet" by the name of Kim Clement told me that Kim is predicting a 3rd party candidate will win the 2012 election. Take it for what's it worth because the guy doesn't have a 100% track record, which is why I put prophet in quotes.

specsaregood
05-13-2011, 10:57 AM
That's not why everyone wants him to run. They couldn't care less about that. They want him to run to make sure Ron Paul doesn't win. I guarantee you the powers that be rather have Obama win than Ron Paul so they are doing whatever it takes. People saying that Huck might not do it because of money..are you serious? You don't think the elite have millions they can easily give Huck if they know it will be the demise of Ron Paul? Get real..

Fair enough, but does huck want to be the guy that guaranteed obama another 4 years? thats a big pill to swallow.

sailingaway
05-13-2011, 10:57 AM
Fair enough, but does huck want to be the guy that guaranteed obama another 4 years? thats a big pill to swallow.

Not to mention he'll have to spend through the nose....

ds21089
05-13-2011, 10:59 AM

It would only look that way to us dedicated Ron Paul supporters. I doubt anyone else would really see it as such. (aww well he tried to defeat the Obomination) I'm sure the GOP would rather deal with another 4 years of Obama THEN return it back to Republicans in '16 than to have Ron Paul win now. However, the jokes on them because we only gain momentum!

Not to mention he'll have to spend through the nose....

HE will? Or corporations that want to ensure Ron Paul doesn't win will?

angelatc
05-13-2011, 11:00 AM
What stopped Huckabee's momentum back in 2008? If I remember correctly, he won Iowa then seemed to just fade away.

I seem to recall that he stayed in long enough to take votes away from Romney and give McCain the win.

PaulConventionWV
05-13-2011, 11:07 AM
A lot of people seem to be ignoring the fact that the OP's article was chock full of indications he will NOT run. It said stuff like his family doesn't want him to, which it seems would be very important to him. They also said, "the fact that the campaign staff has no idea is a pretty good indication he is not going to run." One of his guys said he didn't have the "fire in the belly" and "I can't want it more than the candidate." Everyone seems to have skipped these little tidbits which seem to indicate he is not running.

I hope it's true. Either way, we already have a pretty good standing against him, so I wouldn't worry too much.

Razmear
05-13-2011, 11:08 AM
From the article it looks like he'll be taking a pass. Also on the sidebar is a nice write up about Ron.

http://thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com/2011/05/13/does-the-tea-party-make-ron-paul-mainstream/

pauladin
05-13-2011, 11:17 AM
mike huckabee's likelihood of running just went down by 42.9% on intrade.

The Dark Knight
05-13-2011, 11:19 AM
Really good news! Intrade only has him at around a 30% chance of announcing! Lets hope this holds!!!!!

low preference guy
05-13-2011, 11:20 AM
Is this because Fox told him to clarify what he is going to do or be fired?

speciallyblend
05-13-2011, 11:24 AM
Huckabee, I am running for president to stop the liberty revolution so we can elect obama for a 2nd term!! I hope he does not run, i am just waiting for the next gop BS!!!! They are gonna run someone they have not yet.This is what i guess!

Sentinelrv
05-13-2011, 11:25 AM
A lot of people seem to be ignoring the fact that the OP's article was chock full of indications he will NOT run. It said stuff like his family doesn't want him to, which it seems would be very important to him. They also said, "the fact that the campaign staff has no idea is a pretty good indication he is not going to run." One of his guys said he didn't have the "fire in the belly" and "I can't want it more than the candidate." Everyone seems to have skipped these little tidbits which seem to indicate he is not running.

I hope it's true. Either way, we already have a pretty good standing against him, so I wouldn't worry too much.

Wow, thanks for pointing this out as I did not click on the article and assumed I knew what was going on from the posts here. If it's true that he's decided not to run, this will be a major victory for us. Donald Trump is looking like he's not running, maybe even possibly endorsing Ron. Romney is suffering from his Romneycare issues. Palin's poll numbers have dropped and she is most likely not running either. If huckabee doesn't run, Ron looks to be the frontrunner candidate after Romney fails!

Flash
05-13-2011, 11:27 AM
I'm still leaning towards the idea he's going to make an endorsement, but will not run. Unfortunately, he'll endorse a Socio Con hack instead of Paul.

ssantoro
05-13-2011, 11:29 AM
Bring it on....Ron will destroy him in fundraising, and the debates, not to mention Ron IS the Tea Party, plus Everyone is now using most of Ron's talking points. I'd say Ron has a BIG upper hand. Relax.

Ditto, chill baby chill. Never let um see you sweat.

Eric21ND
05-13-2011, 11:34 AM
He'll split the vote of the neocons giving RP an advatnage.
You're dreaming. Huckabee hurts us more than anyone.

smartguy911
05-13-2011, 11:35 AM
In addition, Mr. Rollins said that he did not think Fox News would allow Mr. Huckabee to use the platform of a news show on their network to make an announcement that he is running for president.

I am guessing he is not running

Eric21ND
05-13-2011, 11:35 AM
Not really. He won several more states. He does extremely well in the south.

Eric21ND
05-13-2011, 11:39 AM
Let's all pray to Aqua Buddha he doesn't run. Didn't Huckster endorse Rand Paul for Senate? He'll probably endorse Pawlenty or Santorum.

Original_Intent
05-13-2011, 11:40 AM
I hope he isn't running, I can't help but feel he was just waiting for something official from Ron to jump in tho.

sailingaway
05-13-2011, 11:46 AM
Wow, thanks for pointing this out as I did not click on the article and assumed I knew what was going on from the posts here. If it's true that he's decided not to run, this will be a major victory for us. Donald Trump is looking like he's not running, maybe even possibly endorsing Ron. Romney is suffering from his Romneycare issues. Palin's poll numbers have dropped and she is most likely not running either. If huckabee doesn't run, Ron looks to be the frontrunner candidate after Romney fails!

I'm not sure. I've been watching polls for over a year closely, and Huck's numbers bolster Bachmann and Palin as well. And may bolster Santorum but frankly, I think we can afford that. There's something to be said for him staying in and something to be said for him dropping out. Iowa is definitely better in the sense of a 'toss up' if he isn't there, but Bachmann is big there. BOTH he and Bachmann would have to drop out for this to be undiluted good imho.

tangent4ronpaul
05-13-2011, 11:48 AM
I hope he isn't running, I can't help but feel he was just waiting for something official from Ron to jump in tho.

Or maybe that should be jump out? We all know Huck hurts us the most, but flip that to being in Huck's shoes - Wouldn't a Paul run hurt him the most? Maybe that was the deciding factor.

TIMB0B
05-13-2011, 11:48 AM
You're dreaming. Huckabee hurts us more than anyone.

The good thing is, I don't have nightmares.

fatjohn
05-13-2011, 11:52 AM
Fuckabee.

<I came up with that myself>

libertybrewcity
05-13-2011, 11:59 AM
Let's hope to god he is not running. It will hurt us a lot if he does.

libertybrewcity
05-13-2011, 12:01 PM
The manager of his 2008 campaign hasn't heard anything so he is probably not running.

“I’ve heard nothing, which indicates to me he’s not running,” Mr. Rollins said in an interview.

http://blogs.wsj.com/washwire/2011/05/13/does-the-huck-stop-here/?mod=google_news_blog

low preference guy
05-13-2011, 12:02 PM
The manager of his 2008 campaign hasn't heard anything so he is probably not running.

http://blogs.wsj.com/washwire/2011/05/13/does-the-huck-stop-here/?mod=google_news_blog

Should Ron Paul hire Ed Rollins now?

Nate-ForLiberty
05-13-2011, 12:02 PM
Fuckabee.

bumblebee sex...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SVKnBzYd3vw

/derail

JK/SEA
05-13-2011, 12:05 PM
Anyone know if Ron got a bump in donations today?

JP2010
05-13-2011, 12:10 PM
i don't think he's going to run. he just built his multi-million dollar dream house and probably needs the income from the show.

http://www.arktimes.com/ArkansasBlog/archives/2011/04/17/update-on-the-huckabee-beach-home

I live near that house. I'd hate to see anything happen to it if he were on the road running for President.

libertybrewcity
05-13-2011, 12:18 PM

He could be an asset to the team. He is really good at what he does and has tons of connections. I know he dislikes Romney a lot, which is probably why Huck helped McCain in 08. Who knows if he agrees with RP though, or if RP would even want him.

SilentBull
05-13-2011, 12:18 PM

Man, how sweet would this be! I can't wait until the pollsters start taking people out who are not running. If Huckabee doesn't run, Ron will probably be closer to 15% or so, no?

libertybrewcity
05-13-2011, 12:19 PM
I live near that house. I'd hate to see anything happen to it if he were on the road running for President.

It might become the local tping house!

pauladin
05-13-2011, 12:21 PM
damn. huckabee's at 5% likelihood to run on intrade!
http://intrade.com/v4/markets/contract/?contractId=735284

fatjohn
05-13-2011, 12:21 PM
Well the article is negative towards him running, which is good for RP. But I can't help but think how odd it is to announce that you are not running. How many made that announcement before. Normally it's just done by a journalist asking and you saying "nah"? Or am I wrong?

low preference guy
05-13-2011, 12:22 PM
Well the article is negative towards him running, which is good for RP. But I can't help but think how odd it is to announce that you are not running. How many made that announcement before. Normally it's just done by a journalist asking and you saying "nah"? Or am I wrong?

it helps with the ratings of his show

nobody's_hero
05-13-2011, 12:22 PM
He might be able to burn off some of that baby-fat trying to catch up to Ron Paul.

The doctor has really hit the ground running this time around.

SilentBull
05-13-2011, 12:24 PM
damn. huckabee's at 5% likelihood to run on intrade!

Nice!!!

Jordan
05-13-2011, 12:26 PM
Bummer.

Huckabee will do really well, since the Tea Party cares about gay marriage and abortion more than it does fiscal conservatism.

A new analysis by the Pew Research Center's Forum on Religion & Public Life finds that Tea Party supporters tend to have conservative opinions not just about economic matters, but also about social issues such as abortion and same-sex marriage. In addition, they are much more likely than registered voters as a whole to say that their religion is the most important factor in determining their opinions on these social issues. And they draw disproportionate support from the ranks of white evangelical Protestants.

http://pewresearch.org/assets/publications/1903-3.jpg

Src: http://pewresearch.org/pubs/1903/tea-party-movement-religion-social-issues-conservative-christian

Romulus
05-13-2011, 12:26 PM

Holy crap! Spread that far and wide - everyone loves a gluttonous wannabee.

sailingaway
05-13-2011, 12:31 PM

He could have been asked to put the speculation to bed if he isn't going to run.

Aldanga
05-13-2011, 12:31 PM
it helps with the ratings of his show
This.

Jordan
05-13-2011, 12:36 PM

It's not like he has to pay for furniture or anything.

PaleoForPaul
05-13-2011, 12:38 PM
4/30:

Ed Rollins, Huckabee’s national campaign chairman four years ago, said he has been contacting fundraisers to give Huckabee a sense of how much support he’d have for another presidential bid. “He’s not said to me per se, ‘Ed, I’m running,’ but we wouldn’t be having planning meetings and all of the rest of it if he wasn’t,” Rollins said Speculation about Huckabee’s intentions has intensified since Mississippi Gov. Haley Barbour’s surprise announcement this week that he would not seek the nomination. Barbour’s exit could improve the chances for another southerner in the race. The only other serious challenger with ties in the region, which is now the GOP’s political base, is former House Speaker Newt Gingrich of Georgia

5/11:

On May 11, 2011, Gingrich announced he will seek the Republican nomination to run in the 2012 presidential election.

5/11:

Mike Huckabee has co-founded an education company. “Learn Our History” sells educational animated history videos for kids. The video featured on the website is about the Reagan Revolution. A sign that the former Arkansas governor isn’t running for president?

sailingaway
05-13-2011, 12:41 PM
4/30:

Ed Rollins, Huckabee’s national campaign chairman four years ago, said he has been contacting fundraisers to give Huckabee a sense of how much support he’d have for another presidential bid. “He’s not said to me per se, ‘Ed, I’m running,’ but we wouldn’t be having planning meetings and all of the rest of it if he wasn’t,” Rollins said Speculation about Huckabee’s intentions has intensified since Mississippi Gov. Haley Barbour’s surprise announcement this week that he would not seek the nomination. Barbour’s exit could improve the chances for another southerner in the race. The only other serious challenger with ties in the region, which is now the GOP’s political base, is former House Speaker Newt Gingrich of Georgia

5/11:

On May 11, 2011, Gingrich announced he will seek the Republican nomination to run in the 2012 presidential election.

5/11:

Mike Huckabee has co-founded an education company. “Learn Our History” sells educational animated history videos for kids. The video featured on the website is about the Reagan Revolution. A sign that the former Arkansas governor isn’t running for president?

and from the article in the OP

Ed Rollins, a veteran Republican strategist who has served as Mr. Huckabee’s top political adviser, said in an interview Friday that he does not believe Mr. Huckabee will run again.

“I have no idea,” Mr. Rollins said. But he added that the fact that Mr. Huckabee’s top people don’t know what announcement he will make is “pretty indicative that he’s not going to run.”

HOLLYWOOD
05-13-2011, 12:54 PM

Yes... he's well experienced and does execute some of the sleaziest operations... perfect for American politics... though he's on FOX/NEWS CORP payroll, I wouldn't trust him too much.

HUCKABEE dropping off the Cliff on INTrade:

Mike Huckabee to announce he will run for President before midnight ET 31 Dec 2011 (http://www.intrade.com/v4/markets/contract/?contractId=735284)

Last prediction was: $0.50 / share
Todays Change: http://www.intrade.com/v4/assets/img/sell-arrow.png-$5(-86.2%)5.0%
CHANCE

sailingaway
05-13-2011, 12:55 PM
Let's stick with those we can trust.

Eric21ND
05-13-2011, 01:01 PM
I think the Osama killing really worked out well for us. Really took the wind out of the neocons.

TIMB0B
05-13-2011, 01:01 PM
bumblebee sex...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SVKnBzYd3vw

/derail

http://hip2save.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/bumble-bee-tuna.jpg

TIMB0B
05-13-2011, 01:06 PM
Btw, has Huck done an exploratory committee? Or does it matter?

Eric21ND
05-13-2011, 01:07 PM
I don't think anyone would announce a presidential run over the weekend right?

S.Shorland
05-13-2011, 01:08 PM
At least Huckabee appears likable (although the destruction of all his Gubernatorial tapes was fishy) .Romney seems like a cold fish to me.

sailingaway
05-13-2011, 01:19 PM
I don't think anyone would announce a presidential run over the weekend right?

That was my first thought. Unfortunately it might actually solidify support behind some competitor or other, depending on who is running. We'll have to see. Santorum is too unlikable, I don't see him getting enough to worry about.

TIMB0B
05-13-2011, 01:20 PM
Fox News just reiterated that Huck may NOT be running.

trey4sports
05-13-2011, 01:36 PM
Ideal scenario....

Huck is not running, and his TV show is being renewed once again as a once-weekly t.v. show. The Judge will be taking over Becks daily timespot. Again, ideal scenario

The Dark Knight
05-13-2011, 01:38 PM
Ron is in and Huck is out! What a great day!

Matthew Zak
05-13-2011, 01:53 PM
I'm guessing that he'll join... because the field is "weak", supposedly. They'll try to make him out to be the savior.

Verrater
05-13-2011, 02:14 PM
Fuckabee.

Hilarious.

Don't think so.
hooray.

The Dark Knight
05-13-2011, 02:23 PM
after watching his interview with Cavuto, I think he may just run. He said he has made up his mind but wont let us know until tomorrow

nocompromises
05-13-2011, 02:36 PM
Huckabee is a big government neocon monster, and I'll be glad when it is confirmed he is not in the race!

amonasro
05-13-2011, 02:42 PM
He's building his multi-million beach dream house, is starting an educational company and seems to be doing well with his various radio, TV and book contracts. This is why political celebrities do not run for president.

anaconda
05-13-2011, 03:42 PM

What is the temperature in hell outlook for this weekend?

South Park Fan
05-13-2011, 04:04 PM
I predict that Huckabee endorses Pawlenty, after which he will have a "spontaneous" bump in the polls. Or he may just run in order to take advantage of his low odds on Intrade.

TomtheTinker
05-13-2011, 04:16 PM
If he runs we should launch operation "Crush the Huck".

Warrior_of_Freedom
05-13-2011, 04:30 PM
If Huckabee runs, it's just to troll the primaries.

MozoVote
05-13-2011, 04:37 PM
In 2008, Huckabee was winning a few states here and there, but the momentum was with McCain after Florida. I honestly think there was a gentleman's agreement between the two, for Huckabee to drop out after Texas as to deny Ron Paul any kind of delegate pickup from his home state.

anaconda
05-13-2011, 05:03 PM
If Huckabee runs, it's just to troll the primaries.

Yes. Maybe to run interference against Ron in Iowa.

eduardo89
05-13-2011, 05:17 PM
"I have no idea what he's going to say," Ed Rollins, a top Huckabee adviser, told POLITICO, adding that he got no advance warning from Huckabee about the announcement — or even that he planned to make one. But he added that the lack of any heads-up to aides suggested Huckabee is going to pull the plug on the 2012 discussion.

"My guess is he is going to say he's not announcing a campaign," Rollins said. Huckabee's family had been against a run, Rollins said, which factored heavily into his decision.

Rollins had spent months preparing and planning extensively for a possible Huckabee campaign, and he said the former Arkansas governor had expressed fresh interest in recent months. But Rollins said that over the last week or two, things had suddenly changed, and Huckabee seemed to be pulling back.

Read more: http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0511/54924.html#ixzz1MHG0qUam

I hope he doesnt run...

Flash
05-13-2011, 06:48 PM
He didn't seem too excited on Cavuto's show. Seemed like he was rather depressed.

cindy25
05-13-2011, 07:10 PM
saw him on O'Reilly, and he said he wanted high ratings for his show; if he was ending it then ratings would be meaningless so my guess is he won't run.

KramerDSP
05-13-2011, 07:12 PM
Believe this from CNN's Peter Hamby....

PeterHambyCNN Peter Hamby
by daveweigel
A top Huck guy in SC isn't hopeful: "It would odd to announce that you're running for president without calling your top supporters first."

Or this from Erick Erickson:

@EWErickson: Interesting. A friend told me he has been hired by Huck. Recently. For 2012.

eduardo89
05-13-2011, 07:12 PM
saw him on O'Reilly, and he said he wanted high ratings for his show; if he was ending it then ratings would be meaningless so my guess is he won't run.

He's in it for the money now. He's finally making millions, is finishing building a $2.2 million home on a $800,000 lot, his family is against him running, he just started another business....it doesn't make sense for him to run unless he's got a VERY good chance at winning...which he doesn't.

Flash
05-13-2011, 07:15 PM
@EWErickson: Interesting. A friend told me he has been hired by Huck. Recently. For 2012.

I wonder how recent this was? I'm sure Huckabee was seriously considering running for 2012 up til a week ago. But now it looks like he has finally made a decision one way or another.

KramerDSP
05-13-2011, 07:16 PM
I wonder how recent this was? I'm sure Huckabee was seriously considering running for 2012 up til a week ago. But now it looks like he has finally made a decision one way or another.

Weigel retweeted the Erickson thing 3 hours ago. Weigel retweeted the CNN guy's take an hour ago.

low preference guy
05-13-2011, 07:16 PM
Or this from Erick Erickson:

My bet: The guy was actually hired to say he has hired.

Bruno
05-13-2011, 07:17 PM
You have to have fire in your belly. He doesn't. Ron does. Huck isn't running.

KramerDSP
05-13-2011, 07:33 PM
My bet: The guy was actually hired to say he has hired.

I would agree. Huck seems to want ratings for this show Saturday night.

Theocrat
05-13-2011, 07:33 PM
If Huckabee does announce his candidacy, he will steal votes from Congressman Paul, particularly from the "values voters," which comprise a majority within the Republican Party. Dr. Paul cannot afford to reject bringing his Christian faith to the forefront as the basis for his libertarian views, if he wants to compete with Huckabee's rhetoric.

Sentinelrv
05-14-2011, 11:34 AM
What time is huck making his announcement today?

doodle
05-14-2011, 11:37 AM
He's dumping Jon Voight as his sidekick?

After the recent Pollard imprisonsment anti-semitism claim scandal sparked by Voight while travelling with Huckabee, do not believe Huackabee would be running for 2012 and keeping JV with him.

ARealConservative
05-14-2011, 11:38 AM
Huck giving his own show an exclusive interview for launching a presidential bid would certainly get him in hot water with the FEC.

I'm positive he is out.

trey4sports
05-14-2011, 11:40 AM
well, on Intrade he dropped from the 50's all the way down to 7% chance he will run. He has moved all the way back up to 30% chance today. Dont know what to make of it, but i wouldnt completely count him out.

pcosmar
05-14-2011, 11:45 AM
The only announcement I want to hear is that he will exit the political stage, humble himself and pray.
And that he will devote himself to study and correcting the mistakes of his past.

I don't expect this, and will not likely tune in to listen.

Aratus
05-14-2011, 11:49 AM
so far he hasn't said one way or the other
but he might actually do so real soon now?

DrZ
05-14-2011, 12:00 PM
Ron Paul campaign should hire Ed Rollins

rockandrollsouls
05-14-2011, 12:05 PM
I've said a number of times the campaign has no bloody clue what it's doing. I've also said we shouldn't worry about the Bible Belt.

Who's ready to start listening to me now?

He was planning on waiting until June, but is now polling even w/ Ron in AZ and Fox is purportedly asking them to say if they are running. So maybe he feels pushed. I don't know which way he'll go, but I wish he had waited until next weekend so Ron could keep his weekend in the news cycle, that has to be why the campaign chose Friday...

rockandrollsouls
05-14-2011, 12:21 PM
Anything's better than what we've had. A campaign with some show of success would be great...

That being said Ron needs to start appealing to the average American revealing what these "humble politicians" are indulging in. Ron needs to show his humble home compared to the million dollar homes of Huck, Romney, and the other candidates. Ron's the only candidate with grounding in reality with the population.

Ron Paul campaign should hire Ed Rollins

Flash
05-14-2011, 12:24 PM
http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0511/54955.html

Huckabee goes after Romney over health care.

trey4sports
05-14-2011, 01:30 PM
Huck is all the way up to 45% on Intrade, something is going on behind the scenes

low preference guy
05-14-2011, 01:31 PM
Huck is all the way up to 45% on Intrade, something is going on behind the scenes

I think it's just the stupid e-mail he sent today saying "things are going to get crazy" or something.

doctor jones
05-14-2011, 01:35 PM
What time is his show?

HOLLYWOOD
05-14-2011, 01:55 PM
http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0511/54955.html

Huckabee goes after Romney over health care. That's the distraction compared to Romney's Insider/Corporate raiding with BAIN Capital... the great destroyer of American companies, jobs, and pensions. We have Romney supporting Clinton National Health Care back in 1994... the baggage on Romney is piling up. One shot should be in front of a national audience debate is why Romney is not running and seeking the presidential nomination for the Democratic Party, since all his policies, mandates and destruction of business/free enterprise is in line with the leftist/Marxist party.

TIMB0B
05-14-2011, 01:55 PM
I think this jargon that none of his campaign advisors (or whoever the hell) not knowing anything was all staged. It sounded too good to be true yesterday with each little tidbit popping up, but I think he was doing it to attract as many people as possible to his show, so when he announces he is running, he can conclude the program with his official campaign site and encourage those viewers to donate ASAP. Since it's on the weekend, he will gain a momentum of publicity going into Monday, and boom, he's "the new front runner." I'm sure he'll begin the show with talking himself up in terms of values and other irrelevant political shinola to build up compassion, luring the undecided in, and hook 'em by the end.

It just seems unlikely that he'd want thousands of his supporters tuning in just to disappoint them, so I think he's running for pres.

HOLLYWOOD
05-14-2011, 01:59 PM
I think this jargon that none of his campaign advisors (or whoever the hell) not knowing anything was all staged. It sounded too good to be true yesterday with each little tidbit popping up, but I think he was doing it to attract as many people as possible to his show, so when he announces he is running, he can conclude the program with his official campaign site and encourage those viewers to donate ASAP. Since it's on the weekend, he will gain a momentum of publicity going into Monday, and boom, he's "the new front runner." I'm sure he'll begin the show with talking himself up in terms of values and other irrelevant political shinola to build up compassion, luring the undecided in, and hook 'em by the end.

It just seems unlikely that he'd want thousands of his supporters tuning in just to disappoint them, so I think he's running for pres. ^^^^^Yes Indeed... Huckabee is Sleaze. He's always premeditated in his public speeches/communications.

zacharyrow
05-14-2011, 02:04 PM
I'm about 90% sure he's running. I hope this forum doesn't go into depressed mode. We can beat Huckabee.

bobbyw24
05-14-2011, 02:06 PM
Mike Huckabee emailed a select group of advisers Friday evening to explain that he couldn't say what his 2012 plans are because of a "sworn obligation" to reveal it first on Fox, adding that "once I pull the trigger...things will get even crazier."

One source said the email appeared to have gone to roughly 10 people. Yet while it sparked widespread intrigue among political watchers, several sources close to Huckabee still remained unconvinced he will run again for the presidency, citing his approach to making a decision.

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0511/54974.html

Lovecraftian4Paul
05-14-2011, 02:11 PM
I get the feeling he may run because Palin and Bachmann are probably staying out at this point. They all draw from the same evangelical Christian base. It's wide open right now with none of these people in the race. The Huck need only step in and claim them.

Theocrat
05-14-2011, 02:19 PM
I get the feeling he may run because Palin and Bachmann are probably staying out at this point. They all draw from the same evangelical Christian base. It's wide open right now with none of these people in the race. The Huck need only step in and claim them.

And that is unfortunate because Congressman Paul could easily win the evangelical base (http://www.covenantnews.com/ronpaul070721.htm) of the GOP, if he was wise enough to "play the game." Instead, he may give it over to Huckabee, which makes my task, as a Ron Paul Christian, harder in convincing other Christians to support him (especially nowadays). :(

schiffheadbaby
05-14-2011, 02:20 PM
IS HE ALLOWED TO DO THIS?

TO GET FREE AIR TIME ON FOX AND ANNOUNCE THERE?

I thought that would be a major infraction. Huckabud won't do much outside of the south

LatinsforPaul
05-14-2011, 02:22 PM
If Huckabee is out, is it safe to say that Iowa is Dr. Paul's to lose. In essence, Ron Paul should be the favorite to win in Iowa. ;)

Flash
05-14-2011, 02:22 PM
And that is unfortunate because Congressman Paul could easily win the evangelical base (http://www.covenantnews.com/ronpaul070721.htm) of the GOP, if he was wise enough to "play the game." Instead, he may give it over to Huckabee, which makes my task, as a Ron Paul Christian, harder in convincing other Christians to support him (especially nowadays). :(

I think it's about time to accept that we're going to lose this election. It'll be another educational campaign. Not that that's a bad thing... but our country doesn't have much time left. In the mean time, Rand Paul NEEDS to to win over those Christian Conservatives in the South. No more fooling around...

trey4sports
05-14-2011, 02:28 PM
I think it's about time to accept that we're going to lose this election. It'll be another educational campaign. Not that that's a bad thing... but our country doesn't have much time left. In the mean time, Rand Paul NEEDS to to win over those Christian Conservatives in the South. No more fooling around...

Ron wouldn't be getting attacked so heavily if he didn't have a chance to win.

Mahkato
05-14-2011, 02:32 PM
I think it's about time to accept that we're going to lose this election.

With friends like these ...

Theocrat
05-14-2011, 02:33 PM

In a recent post on the Constitution Party Facebook Group that I'm in, a fellow Christian Constitutionalist had this to say about Congressman Paul:

I am not against voting Republican; however, I would not vote for Ron Paul if he was the only candidate in the race. You can support the constitution without being or appearing loony.

I hope more sentiments like that don't increase with other Christian voters, as the race goes on.

Flash
05-14-2011, 02:33 PM

That isn't necessary a bad thing. Ron Paul in '07/08 KNEW he was going to lose. Yet his loss triggered the Tea Party Movement and launched his son into the Senate. That's why I'm ALL FOR another educational campaign, but I'm worried our country doesn't have much time left. Which is why I would kind of prefer Ron Paul to change his rhetoric.

SimpleName
05-14-2011, 02:34 PM
This will definitely switch things up, surely for the worse. Huckabee WILL steal the evangelicals no doubt.

TIMB0B
05-14-2011, 02:37 PM
IS HE ALLOWED TO DO THIS?

I thought that would be a major infraction. That's what I was wondering also. Trump was adamant about it in why he himself wouldn't announce yet.

nocompromises
05-14-2011, 02:42 PM
This is not an educational campaign.

We are in this campaign to WIN.

We are NOT going to lose! If we even THINK about the chance of losing we are DESTINED to lose! We have to think about all the reasons we can WIN!

nocompromises
05-14-2011, 02:43 PM
That isn't necessary a bad thing. Ron Paul in '07/08 KNEW he was going to lose. Yet his loss triggered the Tea Party Movement and launched his son into the Senate. That's why I'm ALL FOR another educational campaign, but I'm worried our country doesn't have much time left. Which is why I would kind of prefer Ron Paul to change his rhetoric.

If he compromised one tiny bit he would not be worth supporting.

We will win by spreading the message of FREEDOM!

TheTyke
05-14-2011, 02:44 PM

Hehe! +1 Rep!

I feel like we're WINNING this election. They know our momentum is huge, and if they don't slow us NOW with an all out attack, there will be no stopping us. This is a great position to be in!

In regards to Huckabee, it would give us a slight edge in polling if he stayed out, but if he goes in it's just another obstacle to overcome. The campaign has yet to begin in earnest, yet we're still climbing in the polls! (from 5% to 12% in AZ, and 3% to 9% in WV) Any time the Establishment is threatened, it will get very ugly to defend itself, and this will be the fight of our lives... but we can do it, and it will be worth it! :)

trey4sports
05-14-2011, 02:46 PM
Hehe! +1 Rep!

I feel like we're WINNING this election. They know our momentum is huge, and if they don't slow us NOW with an all out attack, there will be no stopping us. This is a great position to be in!

In regards to Huckabee, it would give us a slight edge in polling if he stayed out, but if he goes in it's just another obstacle to overcome. The campaign has yet to begin in earnest, yet we're still climbing in the polls! (from 5% to 12% in AZ, and 3% to 9% in WV) Any time the Establishment is threatened, it will get very ugly to defend itself, and this will be the fight of our lives... but we can do it, and it will be worth it! :)

exactly!

Paulatized
05-14-2011, 03:03 PM
Would somebody that knows please address this?

Originally Posted by schiffheadbaby IS HE ALLOWED TO DO THIS?

I thought that would be a major infraction.

That's what I was wondering also. Trump was adamant about it in why he himself wouldn't announce yet.

kylejack
05-14-2011, 03:09 PM
He might be able to announce on Fox, but he can't have a show after that.

AGRP
05-14-2011, 03:10 PM
http://washingtonindependent.com/69156/conservatives-hit-huckabee-for-cop-killer-clemency

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lakewood,_Washington_police_officer_shooting

Flash
05-14-2011, 03:13 PM
I'm pretty sure Huck can legally announce he's considering a run for President.

stefank
05-14-2011, 03:15 PM
He already announced that hes considering one

Kludge
05-14-2011, 03:17 PM
He already announced that hes considering one
Maybe now he's "very seriously" considering.

trey4sports
05-14-2011, 03:20 PM
He just dropped from 45% down to 26% in the last couple hours on Intrade. Very good news IMHO

Sentinelrv
05-14-2011, 03:24 PM
He just dropped from 45% down to 26% in the last couple hours on Intrade. Very good news IMHO

What does that mean though? Do these people know something we don't, or are they all just guessing also?

Nate-ForLiberty
05-14-2011, 03:25 PM
did he announce yet?

kylejack
05-14-2011, 03:27 PM
did he announce yet?
His show is at 7 PM CST.

Kludge
05-14-2011, 03:28 PM
What does that mean though? Do these people know something we don't, or are they all just guessing also?
They're guessing, but they're putting their money where their mouths are, so they've probably put more time and effort into research. The trade volume for the day is also ~400 which is a rather large number of trades.

It doesn't necessarily mean anything except a lot of people think a certain way and are willing to bet money on it, but they have historically had some decent guessing skills.

Here's a piece Stossel did on it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Fkv1MAkZEw

trey4sports
05-14-2011, 03:29 PM

they are making their best predictions, based on information. The kicker is, they're putting their money where their mouth is. Intrade is very accurate even when i wish it wasn't.

erowe1
05-14-2011, 03:31 PM

Well there are surely many people out there who know a wide variety of things we don't.

Intrade gives those people an opportunity to use whatever special knowledge they have to their advantage. The odds there are a reflection of the collective knowledge of all the betters, including those who know things others don't.

IDefendThePlatform
05-14-2011, 03:32 PM
they are making their best predictions, based on information. The kicker is, they're putting their money where their mouth is. Intrade is very accurate even when i wish it wasn't.

Yeah, its straight out of "The Wisdom of Crowds" by James Surowiecki.

The Iowa prediction market that they had at the University of Iowa had a perfect record of picking the next POTUS for a long time. I haven't checked on them recently.

ForLibertyFight
05-14-2011, 03:35 PM
He's not running.

fatjohn
05-14-2011, 03:51 PM
He's running: http://www.politicususa.com/en/mike-huckabee-email

Feeding the Abscess
05-14-2011, 03:57 PM

Good, maybe people will stop weeping over Ron not pandering to social conservatives and go support Huckabee instead.

Inkblots
05-14-2011, 04:01 PM
Good, maybe people will stop weeping over Ron not pandering to social conservatives and go support Huckabee instead.

C'mon, man. The MSM is busy enough trying to split voters off from supporting Dr. Paul; why would you encourage them to go?

Besides, I'm a social conservative and a committed Paul supporter; why shouldn't I be able to offer him campaign advice just like everyone else?

RedBloodConservative
05-14-2011, 04:02 PM

IDK... Honeslty I dont think he is running;)

speciallyblend
05-14-2011, 04:03 PM
Satan(gop leadership) told him to run. God told him to not run and allow Ron Paul to reform the gop. I suspect huckabee listens to satan but if he is a godly man? He will announce he is not running and he supports Ron Paul 2012!!!!

fatjohn
05-14-2011, 04:04 PM
Paul needs to stop talking about bullshit hypothetical issues like civil rights, heroin, osama bin laden and talk about the economy. I know they ask him, but he needs to point out that the journalists are tools. Would be awesome.

Inkblots
05-14-2011, 04:05 PM
Paul needs to stop talking about bullshit hypothetical issues like civil rights, heroin, osama bin laden and talk about the economy. I know they ask him, but he needs to point out that the journalists are tools. Would be awesome.

I also support this strategy.

trey4sports
05-14-2011, 04:07 PM
I think the recent email to his "inner circle" is a gimmick designed to attract attention and viewership for his show. Several of his top aides said they knew nothing about the email and didn't receive one...

ForLibertyFight
05-14-2011, 04:09 PM

+2012

doctor jones
05-14-2011, 04:11 PM

+2012

+2012

stick to the message of the debt -- did wonders for Rand

Sentinelrv
05-14-2011, 04:17 PM

Well, I think he should answer the questions when asked, but he should try to steer the interview in his direction and try to talk about the things that really matter to people right now.

Philhelm
05-14-2011, 04:18 PM
I just figured out what the important announcement will be! Huckabee will finally come out of the closet.

KramerDSP
05-14-2011, 04:29 PM
I'm pretty sure he is not running. He will probably launch something spectacular (in his mind of course).

If he IS running, he can't use his own frigging show to announce. And if he IS running, he just pissed off a lot of his supporters with this ridiculous "watch my show the announcement" talk over the last few days.

low preference guy
05-14-2011, 04:33 PM
I'm pretty sure he is not running. He will probably launch something spectacular (in his mind of course).

If he IS running, he can't use his own frigging show to announce. And if he IS running, he just pissed off a lot of his supporters with this ridiculous "watch my show the announcement" talk over the last few days.

i think he turned into an attention whore. i always knew huckabee had issues.

R3volutionJedi
05-14-2011, 04:38 PM
C'mon, man. The MSM is busy enough trying to split voters off from supporting Dr. Paul; why would you encourage them to go?

Besides, I'm a social conservative and a committed Paul supporter; why shouldn't I be able to offer him campaign advice just like everyone else?

Agreed. I went from Huckabee in '08 to Paul in '12

R3volutionJedi
05-14-2011, 04:40 PM
1. He will Announce and then say that this was his final episode of huckabee.
2. He will not.
3. He will endorse someone.

Thant's the options i've thought of....

trey4sports
05-14-2011, 04:45 PM
I wonder if he will take a jab at the "libatarians" as he calls them. Is it just me or does he sound genuinely stupid? He cannot say the word right. He sounds like an inbred idiot when he says "libatarian"

stefank
05-14-2011, 04:51 PM
i would prefer huckleberry over chris Matthews anyday

speciallyblend
05-14-2011, 04:57 PM
+2012

stick to the message of the debt -- did wonders for Rand

you cannot mention debt without mentioning the failed drug war, they go hand and hand with the biggovgop! The drug war is the war on americans aka domestic terrorism!!

kahless
05-14-2011, 05:02 PM
1. He is not running.
2. He will announce he is replacing Beck next January.

JacobG18
05-14-2011, 05:30 PM
anyone have stream to watch the show???

low preference guy
05-14-2011, 05:58 PM
anyone have stream to watch the show???

is it fox news?

http://www.zahitv.com/2010/07/watch-fox-news-live/

JacobG18
05-14-2011, 05:59 PM
yea its fox news

Tinnuhana
05-14-2011, 06:02 PM
Show just started

TIMB0B
05-14-2011, 06:04 PM
He's making political pitches on education in America. Now he's onto the OBL raid.

TIMB0B
05-14-2011, 06:05 PM
He's doing exactly what I thought he would. Butter the audience up with talking points they'll agree with him on, then announce he's running.

R3volutionJedi
I want clarity, not classified.

TIMB0B
By the way, Caroline Heldman is hot.

R3volutionJedi
05-14-2011, 06:06 PM
Can he really announce on his show??? isn't there something in the FEC about it.

ds21089
05-14-2011, 06:07 PM
This show is a fucking joke. Who watches shit like this?

R3volutionJedi
05-14-2011, 06:08 PM
He's attacking Romney!!

TIMB0B
05-14-2011, 06:08 PM
Wow, now he's attacking Romney's healthcare plan. Yep, he's definitely running.

ds21089
05-14-2011, 06:10 PM
Is there going to be a Ron Paul heroin use grading?

R3volutionJedi
This show is a fucking joke. Who watches shit like this?

I used to. I even went it it once in the audience....sigh...my early political days.

ValidusCustodiae
It would mean no more show, so how can he announce on the show with the show running? As soon as he announces, he's in violation, right?

JacobG18
05-14-2011, 06:11 PM
this show is kinda dull

Tinnuhana
05-14-2011, 06:12 PM
Romney got a "C" who gat on "F"? Link was frozen for several minutes

One Last Battle!
05-14-2011, 06:12 PM
Link to stream plox

JacobG18
05-14-2011, 06:13 PM
http://www.zahitv.com/2010/07/watch-fox-news-live/ ?

Nic
By the way, Caroline Heldman is hot.

Was she the one in the middle? If so...QFT!

ds21089
Can he really announce on his show??? isn't there something in the FEC about it.

I don't know, but wouldn't it be completely awesome if he came around and endorsed RP as the only man who can help lead this country into "a better future for our children"*?!?

*Huckabee already mentioned it at the beginning of the show.

Sentinelrv
Maybe he's getting people interested in his show before he announces he's not running. Maybe he figures he'll at least get some new audience members. I can't stand this waiting! I need to know now, lol!

trey4sports
05-14-2011, 06:14 PM
no. shes the pale chick

trey4sports
05-14-2011, 06:14 PM
trading at 27.2 on Intrade.

JacobG18
05-14-2011, 06:15 PM
is that higher than it was or lower?

IndianaPolitico
05-14-2011, 06:15 PM
I used to. I even went it it once in the audience....sigh...my early political days. Don't worry, I don't blame you, we all have to start somewhere! =) (In fact, I used to like Huckabee.)

Nic
05-14-2011, 06:16 PM
no. shes the pale chick

Darker skinned chick was way hotter. Got to find something to entertain ourselves with until he announces lol This show is crap.

TIMB0B
05-14-2011, 06:17 PM
Was she the one in the middle? If so...QFT!

Actually, all of the women were attractive, but I like Caroline's dirty stripper looks. (she was the blonde on the TV)

Wren
05-14-2011, 06:17 PM
It was %32 so it's lower

Nic
05-14-2011, 06:19 PM
Actually, all of the women were attractive, but I like Caroline's dirty stripper looks. (she was the blonde on the TV)

Don't get me wrong, I'd still smash. Just thought the other one was hotter.

TIMB0B
Don't worry, I don't blame you, we all have to start somewhere! =) (In fact, I used to like Huckabee.)

So did Chuck Norris.

R3volutionJedi
Don't worry, I don't blame you, we all have to start somewhere! =) (In fact, I used to like Huckabee.)

Yeah, you're right. And I hope Huck doesn't run b/c Ron's numbers go from 8% to 15% in iowa

Tinnuhana
If he's running, he'll wait till the end, announce, and walk off the stage to applause...dramatic.

R3volutionJedi
05-14-2011, 06:20 PM
So did Chuck Norris.

And Chuck Norris supports Ron Paul now? I heard he did. Is it true?

trey4sports
It was %32 so it's lower

Its been crazy the last day and a half. from mid 50s to 7 to 25 to 35 to 45 down to 20's and then mid 30s, and its looking like it will rest in the upper 20's until the announcement

trey4sports

Said great things about him, but it wasn't election season though. We'll see what happens down the road.

IndianaPolitico
05-14-2011, 06:22 PM
Yeah, you're right. And I hope Huck doesn't run b/c Ron's numbers go from 8% to 15% in iowa Agreed, Iowa would be SO much easier.

TIMB0B
05-14-2011, 06:22 PM

Tis true.

JacobG18
05-14-2011, 06:23 PM
I don't think Chuck Norris is going to bring anyone any votes....

TIMB0B
05-14-2011, 06:23 PM
Its been crazy the last day and a half. from mid 50s to 7 to 25 to 35 to 45 down to 20's and then mid 30s, and its looking like it will rest in the upper 20's until the announcement

It's Huck and his campaign staff ****ing with us and purposely fudging the numbers. :)

olehounddog
05-14-2011, 06:24 PM
This woman is complaining about no customers and then turns around and is complaining because her store shelves are empty. How are the shelves empty when there are no customers.

hillertexas
05-14-2011, 06:24 PM
ht tp://forum.hucksarmy.com/viewforum.php?f=4 ----> didn't realize they were still up and running

TIMB0B
05-14-2011, 06:25 PM
I don't think Chuck Norris is going to bring anyone any votes....

No, if I recall, he was just going to let RP point out all the dishonest politicians, then he'd choke them out and drag them out of D.C.

rp08orbust
05-14-2011, 06:25 PM
This show is only an hour, right?

rp08orbust
05-14-2011, 06:26 PM
No, if I recall, he was just going to let RP point out all the dishonest politicians, then he'd choke them out and drag them out of D.C.

Leaving Ron Paul the only candidate for president to support.

HOLLYWOOD
05-14-2011, 06:26 PM
SO... all this shit about checlout the scoring, American history, Blah Blah... and the timing of the show, is to get everyone tuned in and visting the website that will magically change to the NEW GOP candidate running for President... DONATE NOW!

Whatcha think?

TIMB0B
05-14-2011, 06:27 PM
Didn't A.C. Slater rape a chick? And Huck has him on the show??? Oh, wait that's right, he pardoned him.

eduardo89
Is the show on right now?

KramerDSP
Twitter is running jokes abt what Huck will announce. I think he's lost all credibility with this media stunt.

Koz
did he announce yet?

TIMB0B
05-14-2011, 06:28 PM
SO... all this shit about checlout the scoring, American history, Blah Blah... and the timing of the show, is to get everyone tuned in and visting the website that will magically change to the NEW GOP candidate running for President... DONATE NOW!

Whatcha think?Pretty much. Link?

HOLLYWOOD
05-14-2011, 06:28 PM
Didn't A.C. Slater rape a chick? And Huck has him on the show??? Oh, wait that's right, he pardoned him.

But he want WIKILEAKS icon Julian Assange assassinated... this lunes pendulum swings zealously both ways.

HOLLYWOOD
05-14-2011, 06:30 PM
Pretty much. Link?

http://www.mikehuckabee.com/home

Meh, this fucker doesn't even play guitar, he plays a Fender/Custom bass... he has a Gibson Les Paul on the front page. Whata whore

TIMB0B
05-14-2011, 06:30 PM
Twitter is running jokes abt what Huck will announce. I think he's lost all credibility with this media stunt.

You have to remember, this is America, more people vote for American Idol contestants than they do in the primaries. It's about showmanship. And Huck is showboating right now.

Tinnuhana
05-14-2011, 06:31 PM
Mario Lopez...what I want you to eat? Is Huck going back on a diet?

olehounddog
05-14-2011, 06:32 PM
Nugent talkin about stomping cockroaches next. OBL.......but there are more out there .......be afraid

trey4sports
I wonder if Mario Lopez is a Ron Paul conservative? His wiki page says hes a conservative (never would imagine that) and with all his infidelity i doubt he's a so-con...

Tinnuhana
Ted Nugent: terrorists are cockroaches. Up next

TIMB0B
http://www.mikehuckabee.com/home

Meh, this fucker doesn't even play guitar, he plays a Fender/Custom bass... he has a Gibson Les Paul on the front page. Whata whore

He's got over 500k facebook lemmings and over 600k subscribed to his emailing list.

Tinnuhana
05-14-2011, 06:33 PM
There must be a one minute delay from TV to stream?

low preference guy
05-14-2011, 06:33 PM
I wish Huckabee was in jail

Tinnuhana
05-14-2011, 06:34 PM
Cool watching commercials though...don't get them on AFN

TIMB0B
05-14-2011, 06:35 PM
Harris Faulkner said coming up a "special announcement from Mike Huckabee."

Yep, he's running.

TIMB0B
05-14-2011, 06:36 PM
Nugent is an advocate of freedom (except in the middle east).

IndianaPolitico
05-14-2011, 06:36 PM
Promoted his book for a bit....

ds21089
05-14-2011, 06:37 PM
Oh god.. They're pumping up the audience...he's definitely running...UGH...

drunk on Freedom?!? *barf* bunch of phoneys

Billay
05-14-2011, 06:37 PM
http://gif.mocksession.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/fuck.gif.pagespeed.ce.bD97gXNvhn.gif

TIMB0B
05-14-2011, 06:38 PM
http://gif.mocksession.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/fuck.gif.pagespeed.ce.bD97gXNvhn.gif
What he said.