PDA

View Full Version : The GOP is DEAD,without Ron Paul.We need to explain this clearly and loudly

speciallyblend
10-27-2007, 01:13 PM
I can tell you this,I WILL LEAVE THE REPUBLICAN PARTY,unless they nominate Ron Paul,the wasted vote is continuing to vote for the same democrats and republicans.

I will watch the GOP die ,if they continue to mock Ron Paul.

LETS PUT IT THIS WAY. You have 2 rafts(one dem and one rep) they both are going down stream,knowing there is a waterfall downstream,but they continue to tell you to paddle toward the waterfall telling you everything will be ok,when you know your gonna die going over the waterfall.

Do you accept this fate or do you tell them they are full of BS??

Well Common Sense,tells me to jump out of the boat and at least try to swim upstream or to the side of the river,instead of sitting quietly in the boat as you see your fate before your eyes.

Id rather fight then give up,and voting for democrats and typical republicans is like staying in a boat that you know is doomed to go over the waterfall.

I choose to fight and at least have a chance by jumping out of the raft and at least trying to swim upstream or to the riverbank.

Thats why i support Ron Paul,if you choose to stay in the boats,then you can be assured the goverment will take your money and your libertys.

What would you do? Stay in the boats? knowing they are going over the waterfall.

I think most would choose to get out of both of the DOOMED BOATS

REMEMBER Its Ron Paul vs Hillary vs Hillary on STEROIDS(Romney/McCain/Thompson/Rudolf) THE GOP IS DEAD IN THE WATER without Ron Paul.
We need to explain reality to the GOP. If they continue to mock Ron Paul,then they are truly hillary supporters. It's Ron Paul vs the hillarys.

RON PAULING IT 2008,2 republicans here,hanging by a thread.The ball is in the GOP court,will they screw it up,seems so.

If it wasnt for the 3rd parties in the last 20 yrs,then Ron Pauls message wouldnt be heard now.
The only true wasted votes,is voting for democrats and republicans,except Ron Paul,if anyone says NO? then tell them to look at their paychecks and bendover;)

Its time to remove the gloves,and tell the truth and reality:):mad:

yaz
10-27-2007, 01:20 PM
if our economy doesn't crash though, then we cant get a north american union :(

terlinguatx
10-27-2007, 01:22 PM

ape
10-27-2007, 01:26 PM
I registered republican again to vote for RP. I'm out if he doesn't get the GOP nom.

speciallyblend
10-27-2007, 01:30 PM
The neocons don't give a damn about the republican party or its traditional values. They seized control, they have the money, the power, and the media in their pocket. It's going to take a grassroots rebellion from the bottom up to when this, and I think we're on the right track.

I'm with you on that,but do you really think true republicans want to lose power by getting Hillary elected? I think not,so i think its in our interest to start telling the GOP how its going to be.Call it what you will,but i think we need to let the GOP know how much trouble they really are in. So far they dont get it,maybe it will help if we calmly explain it to them and give them a chance to change their evil ways.We can remind them,they need to spend their time helping Ron Paul or they will basically let hillary win. There is only one person that is getting my Republican Vote. can you GUESS??:) Ron Paul:)

I can assure you if the GOP doesnt Nominate Ron Paul,they will lose,no matter how much money they spend. A Majority of americans are over the word Republican.If we nominate Ron Paul in the republican party.Is it possible to get the GOP to eliminate the word republican,so the republican party might have a chance to win the general election. I dont think the gop understands they have lost the election before it even has begun,there only hope is RON PAUL.

Bluedevil
10-27-2007, 01:36 PM
I agree, Im out too.

ButchHowdy
10-27-2007, 02:29 PM
Would it matter?!?

Bring back the Whig Party! Woo Hoo!

speciallyblend
10-27-2007, 02:52 PM
Would it matter?!?

Bring back the Whig Party! Woo Hoo!

I guess not ,both parties are gonna screw us.

ItsTime
10-27-2007, 03:17 PM
I agree the GOP is dead in the water if they do not get Ron Paul as their nom.

speciallyblend
10-27-2007, 11:44 PM
love to hear from others on this,hopefully some gop officials will actually read this post;)

EvilEngineer
10-27-2007, 11:50 PM
I'll be joining the GOP this year to become a delegate. If Ron Paul does not get the nom, I'll happily take down the GOP from the inside out.

speciallyblend
10-27-2007, 11:59 PM
^^^^^^^awww look at the cute lil armed bunny;)