PDA

View Full Version : Glenn Beck Vomits Every Time He Thinks Of Meghan McCain Naked

Zatch
05-13-2011, 12:02 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iQW0xRkdXQ0

I'm sure the feeling is mutual. :D

Glenn Beck is a douche as usual.

t0rnado
05-13-2011, 12:06 AM
At 2:10, the scroller has something about Ron Paul on it.

Flash
05-13-2011, 12:08 AM
I saw this on Yahoo! News this morning. I'm no fan of Meghan Mccain, at ALL! But Glenn Beck's comments were sick & inappropriate. ESPECIALLY when the girl was raising money for cancer awareness. Now, granted, I didn't hear the audio-- but if it's as bad as the media is making it then I think he should be fired.

Zatch
05-13-2011, 12:13 AM
I saw this on Yahoo! News this morning. I'm no fan of Meghan Mccain, at ALL! But Glenn Beck's comments were sick & inappropriate. ESPECIALLY when the girl was raising money for cancer awareness. Now, granted, I didn't hear the audio-- but if it's as bad as the media is making it then I think he should be fired.

He should apologize at least.

emazur
05-13-2011, 12:16 AM
One could do much worse than Meghan McCain - remember this?
http://us.acidcow.com/pics/20100506/sexiest_celebrity_tweeter_photos_03.jpg

Zatch
05-13-2011, 12:17 AM
Glenn Beck has a long history of douchebaggery:

The animosity between Beck and Kelly continued to deepen. When Beck and Hattrick produced a local version of Orson Welles' "War of the Worlds" for Halloween -- a recurring motif in Beck's life and career -- Kelly told a local reporter that the bit was a stupid rip-off of a syndicated gag. The slight outraged Beck, who got his revenge with what may rank as one of the cruelest bits in the history of morning radio. "A couple days after Kelly's wife, Terry, had a miscarriage, Beck called her live on the air and says, 'We hear you had a miscarriage,' " remembers Brad Miller, a former Y95 DJ and Clear Channel programmer. "When Terry said, 'Yes,' Beck proceeded to joke about how Bruce [Kelly] apparently can't do anything right -- about he can't even have a baby."

"It was low class," says Miller, now president of Open Stream Broadcasting. "There are certain places you just don't go."

"Beck turned Y95 into a guerrilla station," says Kelly. "It was an example of the zoo thing getting out of control. It became just about pissing people off, part of the culture shift that gave us 'Jackass.'" Among those who were appalled by Beck's prank call was Beck's own wife, Claire, who had been friends with Kelly's wife since the two worked together at WPGC.

http://www.salon.com/news/feature/2009/09/22/glenn_beck_two

Flash
05-13-2011, 12:17 AM
He should apologize at least.

In my opinion, he should be fired. No exception. He's become crazier & crazier to the point where no one on the left or right takes him that seriously anymore. Perhaps he couldn't handle being attacked by the Libtard media day after day and just snapped.

Feeding the Abscess
05-13-2011, 12:18 AM
That's hilarious, coming from a guy who ate his way to diabetes.

And I agree with emazur.

Zatch
05-13-2011, 12:20 AM
That's hilarious, coming from a guy who ate his way to diabetes.

And I agree with emazur.

Glenn Beck has diabeetus?

Flash
05-13-2011, 12:20 AM
Not to mention there's a huge amount of Conservative bloggers who claim Glenn Beck has ripped off their material, sometimes word for word, without giving them ANY credit. I think Schiff was a victim of this as well. He should be fired for that alone. What a dick.

COpatriot
05-13-2011, 12:21 AM
Like I've said before, Beck is just throwing live grenades into a crowded room on his way out (at FOX) and doesn't care who he hits.

Feeding the Abscess
05-13-2011, 12:26 AM

He's overweight, has vision issues, and has occasional tingling in his extremities. I'm putting two and two together.

Flash
05-13-2011, 12:28 AM
He's about as trustworthy as Michael Savage. Once in a while they'll say something that is anti-establishment, then the next day they'll go back to shilling for the establishment & the 'gubmint. If these Conservative radio hosts REALLY wanted change they would be promoting nullification and secession, bringing these so-called controversial ideas into the main stream.

devil21
05-13-2011, 02:15 AM
Wow. McCain sure has fallen in the last three years. He can barely complete a sentence.

Batman
05-13-2011, 03:57 AM
He can't even defend his daughter on-air for fear of upsetting the Republican establishment by going up against the Hemorrhoid. This guy will always pander to save his own skin.

Matthew Zak
05-13-2011, 04:01 AM
McCain barely resembles a human anymore, he looks more like smashed potatoes.

EndDaFed
05-13-2011, 04:08 AM

I think he means Beck drank his way to liver failure.

jdmyprez_deo_vindice
05-13-2011, 04:09 AM
Wait..... Meghan McCain posed nude for charity?????

YumYum
05-13-2011, 04:12 AM
Does she have a boyfriend?

jmdrake
05-13-2011, 05:01 AM
In my opinion, he should be fired. No exception. He's become crazier & crazier to the point where no one on the left or right takes him that seriously anymore. Perhaps he couldn't handle being attacked by the Libtard media day after day and just snapped.

Hasn't he already been fired? I thought he left Fox and is doing his own thing? Anyway I don't care about him or Megan McCain. The thought of Glenn Beck having sexual thoughts is itself nauseous.

JustinTime
05-13-2011, 06:48 AM
Tasteless, completetly classless cheapshot by Beck, but I still think he has done good work exposing how Marxists have brought this country down.

sparebulb
05-13-2011, 07:36 AM
For all of those that pray every night that Beck will endorse RP, please be careful for what you wish. Don't dismiss the possibility that the plan is for Beck to endorse RP just before his self-destructs. A kamikaze attack on RP's popularity, if you will.

Romulus
05-13-2011, 08:36 AM
Beck will back stab us at any time. Distance ourselves from this partisan clown.

We are ones gaining momentum.. these Neocon hacks need us to be relevant - not the other way around.

Beck can go crap in his pants and sit in it all day.

AuH20
05-13-2011, 08:41 AM
For all of those that pray every night that Beck will endorse RP, please be careful for what you wish. Don't dismiss the possibility that the plan is for Beck to endorse RP just before his self-destructs. A kamikaze attack on RP's popularity, if you will.

Ron doesn't need Glenn Beck to torpedo his own momentum. He's good at doing that himself.

eduardo89
05-13-2011, 08:43 AM
Meghan McCain is fat...look at that arm flab

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_UJYbd5G4f6Y/Sb6oFyNkrMI/AAAAAAAAB0M/ZzaY1Gka8a8/s400/Meghan_McCain.jpg

Feeding the Abscess
05-13-2011, 08:44 AM
Ron doesn't need Glenn Beck to torpedo his own momentum. He's good at doing that himself.

Yes, Ron should disavow his more libertarian views, and start saying he would have voted for the CRA, say we should leave troops in Afghanistan, keep Gitmo open, say he would support a Constitutional amendment banning gay marriage and abortion.

Get real.

AuH20
05-13-2011, 08:50 AM
Yes, Ron should disavow his more libertarian views, and start saying he would have voted for the CRA, say we should leave troops in Afghanistan, keep Gitmo open, say he would support a Constitutional amendment banning gay marriage and abortion.

Get real.

No one is saying that. That's utter nonsense. He's gotten caught up in hypotheticals which don't apply to the national dialogue. Secondly, he's piss poor at explaining libertarian philosophy to likely voters.

jtstellar
05-13-2011, 08:58 AM

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_UJYbd5G4f6Y/Sb6oFyNkrMI/AAAAAAAAB0M/ZzaY1Gka8a8/s400/Meghan_McCain.jpg

if someone can't make an outline of mccain's face outta that then he/she is really retarded/hopeless

payme_rick
05-13-2011, 09:07 AM
I would...

kahless
05-13-2011, 09:40 AM
You guys need to lighten up, since it was actually a funny comedy bit. But let me guess we can never make fun of the other side. It is only the liberals that are allowed to be funny. She puts herself out there both politically and sexually so she is no different than anyone else.

Leave it to CNN to hold water for McCains. If there was ever a war monging big government family of politicans that I never want to hear mentioned ever in politics again, it would be the McCains.

LibertyEagle
05-13-2011, 09:45 AM

Uh, that comment of yours is about on the level of the people who vote for the President based on his hairstyle.

Have some class, man. Our behavior, here, whether we like it or not, attaches to Ron Paul.

trey4sports
05-13-2011, 09:49 AM
Ahhahahahahaha Glenn Beck, ahhh that was pretty funny actually.

emazur
05-13-2011, 12:21 PM
Uh, that comment of yours is about on the level of the people who vote for the President based on his hairstyle.

Have some class, man. Our behavior, here, whether we like it or not, attaches to Ron Paul.

I thought he was being sarcastic

acptulsa
05-13-2011, 12:29 PM
Wait..... Meghan McCain posed nude for charity?????

Seems like I heard something about her threatening to do so if they didn't reach their donation goals. Guess they didn't.

Now, if her father had made the same threat...

sailingaway
05-13-2011, 12:44 PM
How did this topic possibly arise?

Not clicking to watch Beck...

Beck will back stab us at any time. Distance ourselves from this partisan clown.

^^this

libertarian4321
05-13-2011, 01:05 PM
Yeah, she's got a few extra pounds on her, but I expect most guys would still do her, and I doubt any guy would "vomit" if he saw her naked (the straight ones wouldn't, anyway).

Now, how many of us could hold down our lunch if we saw Glenn Beck naked? Not many of us, I suspect.

And for turning a skin cancer PSA into a personal attack on a young woman, Glenn Beck wins my "Douchebag of the Week" award.

What the HELL is he thinking? Is he drinking again?

emazur
05-13-2011, 01:23 PM
Meghan's response:
http://www.thedailybeast.com/blogs-and-stories/2011-05-12/meghan-mccain-to-glenn-beck-dont-call-me-fat/full/
Beck pwned

Batman
05-13-2011, 02:05 PM
Glenn Beck has a history of bringing people's kids into his personal beefs.

nate895
05-13-2011, 02:09 PM
Meghan McCain actually looks like my ex-girlfriend, kind of.

kahless
05-13-2011, 02:32 PM
All this Glenn Beck hate in favor of a person that is opposite of our issues and puts herself out there sexually and politically. She is not just some politicians child. She is a very active political activist counter to our beliefs. Where as the guy you are mocking is 95% closer to our beliefs than that big government, war monging liberal family is.

Yeah Beck may have wronged Medina but he has brought people to the Ron Paul movement where as this activist would likely the opposite.

heavenlyboy34
05-13-2011, 02:42 PM
Meghan's response:
http://www.thedailybeast.com/blogs-and-stories/2011-05-12/meghan-mccain-to-glenn-beck-dont-call-me-fat/full/
Beck pwned
Nice pwnage. :cool:

dannno
05-13-2011, 02:47 PM
Glenn Beck must be gay.

emazur
05-13-2011, 02:48 PM
All this Glenn Beck hate in favor of a person that is opposite of our issues and puts herself out there sexually and politically. She is not just some politicians child. She is a very active political activist counter to our beliefs. Where as the guy you are mocking is 95% closer to our beliefs than that big government, war monging liberal family is.

Yeah Beck may have wronged Medina but he has brought people to the Ron Paul movement where as this activist would likely the opposite.

You're right that there is much irrational hatred of Beck. I think he's done a generally good job since joining Fox (noone else would give G. Edward Griffin that kind of exposure), and while he should be praised for the positive things he does, he should also be called out for the negatives. That goes for all political figures: John McCain is anti-torture for instance, and his daughter if I recall is pretty moderate on gays and marijuana. But putting all that aside, she was trying to raise awareness for skin cancer, and here you have Beck acting like a jackass. So is this particular case, the McCains trump Beck, but that doesn't mean anyone is going to exemplify them as champions of liberty.

doodle
05-13-2011, 03:19 PM
Only headline that could top this would be:

"Glenn Beck Sneezes Every Time He Thinks Of Sarah Palin Naked"

http://www.skinnyland.com/blog/2009/12/sarah-palin-has-cellulite/

kahless
05-13-2011, 03:48 PM
You're right that there is much irrational hatred of Beck. I think he's done a generally good job since joining Fox (noone else would give G. Edward Griffin that kind of exposure), and while he should be praised for the positive things he does, he should also be called out for the negatives. That goes for all political figures: John McCain is anti-torture for instance, and his daughter if I recall is pretty moderate on gays and marijuana. But putting all that aside, she was trying to raise awareness for skin cancer, and here you have Beck acting like a jackass. So is this particular case, the McCains trump Beck, but that doesn't mean anyone is going to exemplify them as champions of liberty.

This is the same chick that calls herself a "Progressive Republican" a term she claims she coined. She had it coming putting herself out there sexually long before this while bashing "old white men", labeling the Tea Party as racist and referring to Ron Paul as an extremist. He actually did her and the skin cancer campaign a favor otherwise we would not be talking about.

Like I said I suppose people are trained to believe comedy is off limits to Conservatives and that only liberals are allowed to poke fun at Republicans. Here is the actual bit, it is not so bad.

http://www.glennbeck.com/content/videos/?uri=channels/451373/1331556

I agree he probably should stay away from this kind of humour since it only hurts him in the long run. She is pretty good looking so whether it is really that mean spirited is questionable.

lester1/2jr
05-13-2011, 03:58 PM
He's completely insane. She looks amazing.

libertybrewcity
05-13-2011, 04:01 PM
Beck's an idiot, but how in the hell did Meghan McCain ever get into Colombia University????
Oh that's right...money, power, name...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wNUwYeTKyBs

AuH20
05-13-2011, 04:27 PM
Glenn Beck must be gay.

Have you seen Becks's wife? He can be judgmental. :p

Sergeant Brother
05-24-2011, 11:49 PM
He's completely insane. She looks amazing.

Yeah, I think that Meghan McCain is gorgeous. I don't agree with her on much politically, but I certainly have no objection to her getting naked :D

Feeding the Abscess
05-25-2011, 12:49 AM
Have you seen Becks's wife? He can be judgmental. :p

If Tania Beck is his current wife, she's nothing special.

I'd take Meghan over her. Easily.

doodle
05-25-2011, 12:57 AM
Meg M does yap yap now and then but she is private citizen for the most part not contestung for any public office even if her father is in politics. Beck is being unclassy..but I didn't have high expectation of him either. He himself calls himself a clown.