PDA

View Full Version : Ron's announcing tomorrow!

Harry96
05-12-2011, 10:52 PM
Who's excited?

low preference guy
05-12-2011, 10:59 PM
I sure as hell am!

Bruno
05-12-2011, 11:03 PM
Hell yeah I am!! We've only been waiting a few years for this day! :)

And to all those naysayers for the past two years...:p

Now let's fork over some cash to get it rollin'!

Michigan11
05-12-2011, 11:11 PM
I am! Plan on doanting in 6 hours

McBell
05-12-2011, 11:32 PM
Everyone is!

Inkblots
05-12-2011, 11:36 PM
Abso-*clap*-lutely!

RonPaulVolunteer
05-13-2011, 12:03 AM
Well, I've been acting as though he was running since December :)

t0rnado
05-13-2011, 12:40 AM
I would've been more excited if it wasn't obvious he wasn't running a while ago.

Kotin
05-13-2011, 01:28 AM
I am ecstatic!!!

Kregisen
05-13-2011, 02:06 AM
I am fantastilaciously stupendous!!!

aid632007
05-13-2011, 02:24 AM
This is good.

tasteless
05-13-2011, 03:09 AM
Thanks for the spoiler, asshole. I spent good money donating to the moneybomb to be held in suspense about whether or not Ron was gonna run. This is worse than the time someone told me that Jesus dies on the ticket line for the Passion of the Christ.

Kregisen
05-13-2011, 03:46 AM
Thanks for the spoiler, asshole. I spent good money donating to the moneybomb to be held in suspense about whether or not Ron was gonna run. This is worse than the time someone told me that Jesus dies on the ticket line for the Passion of the Christ.

He said Ron is announcing.....do you think Ron is going to announce he will run for president, tasteless?

CaseyJones
05-13-2011, 04:09 AM
http://www.skyesthelimit.org/MR%20TOADY1.jpg

Anti Federalist
05-13-2011, 05:50 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HKRwIm_N0vA&feature=player_embedded

psi2941
05-13-2011, 06:34 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HKRwIm_N0vA&feature=player_embedded

y did he announce on his show? isn't he that douche bag that told ron paul ur going to loose.

eleganz
05-13-2011, 06:39 AM
WOW! I just saw a headline on Yahoo! news and expecting the comments section to house the typical ignorance posters but I was so surprised to see the high percentage of people in support and total favor of a Ron Paul Presidency. This is amazing, Ron Paul is FINALLY getting through to mainstream netizens. Now we need to get him more familiar with those older that don't spend most of their time on the internet.

Tim724
05-13-2011, 06:47 AM
This was a good appearance ....he sounded good, was impassioned, and wouldn't let George cut him off and owned the interview.

Bobster
05-13-2011, 06:51 AM
This was a good appearance ....he sounded good, was impassioned, and wouldn't let George cut him off and owned the interview.
I thought he did ok. He was solid in his answer about the Bin Laden shitstorm from yesterday. Unfortunately he seemed to pause there at the end for a few seconds when he was given a 10 second time-frame.

Overall, it was a very hostile interview, as expected.

acptulsa
05-13-2011, 07:00 AM
y did he announce on his show? isn't he that douche bag that told ron paul ur going to lose.

Now we need to get him more familiar with those older that don't spend most of their time on the internet.

And they don't waste all that broadcast energy on nice people. Only douchebags get sent over actual airwaves.

Overall, it was a very hostile interview, as expected.

Great. More 'why are they doing that to that nice man?'

Laurel
05-13-2011, 07:04 AM
I didn't think the interview went that great. Why bring up OBL and heroine? Why not bring up our economic troubles and his ideas to fix them? Why not bring up our loss of freedoms? Ending the war in Irag and Afghanistan? They always turn to the most controversial issues that are only a small piece of what RP stands for.

hazek
05-13-2011, 07:07 AM
WHY WHY WHY give this douche bag the exclusive?!?!?!?!?!

How stupid can you get?! Yes I'm as loyal to Ron as one can be but this was just a stupid decision. Horrible interview with all the possible angels of slander getting thrown at him especially in that introduction clip. Gaahh

I'm baffled.

acptulsa
05-13-2011, 07:11 AM

How stupid can you get?! Yes I'm as loyal to Ron as one can be but this was just a stupid decision. Horrible interview with all the possible angels of slander getting thrown at him especially in that introduction clip. Gaahh

I'm baffled.

One, he works well under that kind of pressure.

Two, older folks are far more likely to watch their televisions than their computers, and are also far more likely to get their televisiion out of the air instead of out of the dish or cable. Just one symptom of being the kind of person who knows for a fact that we can and did live without many of the modern garbage like an overly strong and corrupt federal government for example. So, for that reason GMA looks pretty damned good.

Third, George Napoleon Stephanopolous' hostility will not only show Paul's presidential strength but will get Paul a bit of sympathy.

Cowlesy
05-13-2011, 07:12 AM

I'm baffled.

Probably because a lot of middle-of-the-road people, who also vote, watch Good Morning America. And now, he's going to be getting press all day.

Laurel
05-13-2011, 07:27 AM
Probably because a lot of middle-of-the-road people, who also vote, watch Good Morning America. And now, he's going to be getting press all day.

Yes, but he's gonna get press on all the wrong issues! Thanks GMA for asking the questions that matter!

mr_x
05-13-2011, 08:18 AM
what a smug, self-satisfied establishment goon. i hope he chokes on his pride when dr. paul wins. i can't say i'm surprised one bit that nose-face essentially attacked paul, questioned his credibility, and shrugged him off all at once even while paul was announcing on his crappy show.

well i wasn't planning on donating today, but dr. paul, for besting d-bag over there, you just netted yourself an extra $50.

Thank you!
Thank you for you generous donation!

Amount: $50.00
Transaction ID: 40D40553Y5150****
Transaction date/time: 2011-05-13 09:03:31