PDA

View Full Version : Good Morning America Form to ask Ron Paul a question = ask economics!!

sailingaway
05-12-2011, 09:59 PM
They didn't ask him ANY economics questions at the last debate!

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/mailform?id=13590239

TortoiseDream
05-12-2011, 10:33 PM
"Dr. Paul: I have heard you talk about how the the recent boom and bust cycle was spurred on by the Federal Reserve system and their control of the interest rates. Can you elaborate on how this control can lead to the type of economic behaviour we have just seen?"

I already know the answer, but I just want him to talk about Austrian business cycle!

t0rnado
05-12-2011, 10:38 PM
We should probably keep the questions short since the interviewer is George Streptococcus. His mental disabilities will prevent him from asking questions with words like, "hyperinflation".

"You predicted the 2008 economic crisis years before it occurred. Do you believe that the policies of the Federal Reserve caused the economic crisis?"

RileyE104
05-12-2011, 10:48 PM
Dear Congressman Paul,

If elected president, do you believe that you could reverse the looming currency crisis this nation is facing BEFORE your term is over? If yes, in what ways would you do so? If not, in what ways would you act to save the dollar in a long-term sense?

Bruno
05-12-2011, 10:50 PM
Congressman Paul, you were one of the few to forewarn of this financial crisis years before it happened. What can we do to avoid the dollar crisis you now warn of?

TheNcredibleEgg
05-12-2011, 10:55 PM
Explain the inflation tax.

And who it hurts most.

sunghoko
05-12-2011, 11:16 PM
I just can't get over the fact it's George Stephanopoulos asking him questions. That 07 interview was infuriating to me

ronpaulitician
05-12-2011, 11:21 PM
Electability, sir. Do you have any?

I for one greatly dislike the softball questions that are asked by obvious supporters.

My question would be: Are you a traitor for suggesting we shouldn't have ordered a hit on bin Laden?

Bruno
05-12-2011, 11:32 PM
Electability, sir. Do you have any?

I for one greatly dislike the softball questions that are asked by obvious supporters.

My question would be: Are you a traitor for suggesting we shouldn't have ordered a hit on bin Laden?

I for one greatly dislike disparate treatment.

If Ron gets a softball after the less than fair questions he has been given over the years, which are still far fewer than the total number asked of other candidates during debates, then that would be fine by me.

Verrater
05-13-2011, 12:00 AM
Dr.Paul, what would you do in an attempt to lower gas prices?
What do you believe is the correlation between monetizing of debt and commodity prices?

Wanted to try to seem objective.

Travlyr
05-13-2011, 12:04 AM
Explain the inflation tax.

And who it hurts most.

Good one!
The Inflation Tax is almost invisible, yet it is devastating to everyone except the elite counterfeiting cabal.