PDA

View Full Version : Herman Cain OMFG herman cain money bombzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

muzzled dogg
05-12-2011, 09:17 PM
week from saturday 5/21

http://arealleader.com/

RonPaulFanInGA
05-12-2011, 09:21 PM
73 pledges so far with only a little ways left to go. A goal of 1,000 pledges.

Lame.

Chowder
05-12-2011, 09:27 PM
Oh boy...........

Still the only thing I fear is if some BIG donors start adding their pledges then we might be in for some trouble.

RonPaulFanInGA
05-12-2011, 09:39 PM
Still the only thing I fear is if some BIG donors start adding their pledges then we might be in for some trouble.

The legal maximum donation is $2,500.

This money bomb has 73 pledges.

Even if everyone who signed up has $0 donated to Herman Cain so far and donates the maximum, it'd be only $182,500; or about one-fifth of what Ron Paul raised on May 5th. And that is not going to happen.

Chester Copperpot
05-12-2011, 09:40 PM
The legal maximum donation is $2,500.

This money bomb has 73 pledges.

Even if everyone who signed up has $0 donated to Herman Cain so far and donates the maximum, it'd be only $182,500; or about one-fifth of what Ron Paul raised on May 5th. And that is not going to happen.

most of the people are pledging $25-$50

Ex Lux lucis
05-12-2011, 10:11 PM
Let's not make such a big deal out of this. Until he starts coming close to Paul, we should treat this like we did the Johnson moneybomb(i.e. ignore it).

sailingaway
05-12-2011, 10:17 PM
most of the people are pledging $25-$50

He had a money bomb the day of the debate, too, did you know?

They never did announce the total....

But I'm sure this time they'll pour 'big donors' into it. Otherwise, what's the point? He's announcing his run that day.

ronpaulitician
05-12-2011, 10:21 PM
I see Cain syphoning votes away from the likes of Romney and Gingrich more so than from Paul, so Cain's success right now isn't all that bad for us. Romney at 20% and Cain and Paul at 10% is better than Romney at 30%, Paul at 10%, and Cain at 0%.

Divide and conquer.

JoshLowry
05-12-2011, 10:23 PM
I think some people are defaulting to Cain because they know the least about him.

Bman
05-12-2011, 11:20 PM
Oh boy...........

I think the thing everyone has to remember, while political boards may be a buzz, while Fox News may be a buzz. Most people asked would say "Who the hell is Herman Cain?"

He's not even a threat atm.

Take it in guys. Listen to this truth. We are currently winning. It's high time we start acting like it. Keep to the message, think about who you are talking to when you speak. We don't have to worry about these candidates. We don't have to worry about the old guard who wants to tell us Ron can't be elected. Ron's winning. If we remember that so we conduct ourselves properly. It will be in the bag.

Chowder
05-12-2011, 11:23 PM
You're right.

After all if Reagan can beat the establishment, so can we!

Bruno
05-12-2011, 11:25 PM
Let these imaginary Cain supporters put their money where their basement spamming votes are.

A failed moneybomb by him would be a good thing to see.

Agorism
05-13-2011, 05:22 AM
Well I'll be sure not to promote this one...

John of Des Moines
05-13-2011, 05:55 AM
But ... but ... but ... CBS News says the Hermanator has won over the online community (http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504943_162-20060614-10391715.html).

pacelli
05-13-2011, 05:59 AM
We've talked about this issue the past couple years. Every candidate this campaign season will have moneybombs.

Moneybombs will not buy the publicity that we had in 07-08. The most important thing RIGHT NOW is to fund Ron's campaign as early as possible. The campaign in 07-08 loved the moneybombs but the big money came too late in the game. hence the reason that Ron mentioned not really knowing how to spend all of the money, and transferring over 2 million dollars from the PCC into the campaign for liberty via his congressional campaign.

The media is already spreading misinformation about "all time fundraising records" being broken (without mentioning Ron Paul). We need to focus on funding the campaign now so they know exactly how to plan for this quarter.

Agorism
05-13-2011, 06:22 AM
Did Frank Luntz focus group announce the money bomb though?

sailingaway
05-13-2011, 11:02 AM
By the way, someone noted on another thread that May 21 is supposed to be the end of times per billboards around the country. Interesting date for HC to pick!

sailingaway
05-13-2011, 11:03 AM
We've talked about this issue the past couple years. Every candidate this campaign season will have moneybombs.

Moneybombs will not buy the publicity that we had in 07-08. The most important thing RIGHT NOW is to fund Ron's campaign as early as possible. The campaign in 07-08 loved the moneybombs but the big money came too late in the game. hence the reason that Ron mentioned not really knowing how to spend all of the money, and transferring over 2 million dollars from the PCC into the campaign for liberty via his congressional campaign.

The media is already spreading misinformation about "all time fundraising records" being broken (without mentioning Ron Paul). We need to focus on funding the campaign now so they know exactly how to plan for this quarter.

I wouldn't be at all surprised if he hadn't lined up donors to donate that day, the man is rich, was a CEO of a company and a chief of a federal reserve branch. Ron will run his own race and we will get out Cain's cheerleading for TARP and the voters will decide.

PaulConventionWV
05-13-2011, 11:12 AM
You're right.

After all if Reagan can beat the establishment, so can we!

Reagan was part of the establishment. So was Kennedy once he got elected, but I suspect something went sour there, causing him to be assassinated.

PaulConventionWV
05-13-2011, 11:17 AM
Guys this moneybomb is probably going to be like Huckabee's money bum where he raised $1,100. Whoopee. He is nowhere close to us in grassroots support. Not even in the same galaxy.

Freedomluvinmamma30
05-14-2011, 01:31 PM
Let's remember that this man has hosted a radio talk show and everything he has said is on tape. Trust me I am sure there is something in those vaults that show he is not how he portrays himself.

Ex Lux lucis
05-14-2011, 05:46 PM
His money bomb ends on the day the world supposedly ends...

Coincidence? I think not.

libertybrewcity
05-14-2011, 09:49 PM
I've been updating Cain's wiki page on and off. He is really unknown. He has a good resume, but I'm hoping some of the candidates find some stuff out about him. Everyone has something they don't want others to see. He is also a member of NACC!

Ex Lux lucis
05-14-2011, 10:21 PM
Herman Cain has 173 pledges on his money bomb... yet is beating Ron Paul in an online Fox News poll...

http://gamekrib.com/file/pic/photo/2011/04/Brewing_Master-shenanigans.jpg

HarryBrowneLives
05-15-2011, 02:34 PM
Like I said in another thread ... There will be a LOT of noise and movement with the MSM and establishment in trying to clean up this mess they have made. They have to have one guy to annoint ...not 4 ...not with us around. Cain gets lost in that mix in competing for attention and money for the long haul. I just don't see how he will be able to do that.

JWZguy
05-15-2011, 02:37 PM
I've been updating Cain's wiki page on and off. He is really unknown. He has a good resume, but I'm hoping some of the candidates find some stuff out about him. Everyone has something they don't want others to see. He is also a member of NACC!

I can't tell if you're being sarcastic. Is being a Federal Reserve Chairman a good thing to have on your resume? Especially right now?

Chowder
05-18-2011, 07:57 PM
Shit! 1,124 pledges now. I can't believe how many people are falling for this guy.

Ex Lux lucis
05-18-2011, 08:18 PM
Shit! 1,124 pledges now. I can't believe how many people are falling for this guy.

Strange... he only had about 170 a few days ago. This man deeply concerns me.

Agorism
05-18-2011, 08:19 PM
That's only 100K, and that's assuming all those people go through with it.

american.swan
05-18-2011, 08:24 PM
We should be masters of politics by now. How do we deal with Cain? Same way the media deals with Ron Paul in 2008. He's wacko. He's nuts. He's fringe. He's unknown.

If anyone asks you online or offline about Cain, say "Who's he?" Make them explain his positions and background. Where'd he work? They can't. And if they can, say you don't trust "the unknown". Whereas Ron Paul has had the same positions in public office with a voting record of ignoring the special interests over the people for decades.

Chowder
05-18-2011, 08:29 PM
Strange... he only had about 170 a few days ago. This man deeply concerns me.

Of course. He's being pushed as the Tea Party favorite. Multitudes of neo-cons are falling for him. The same ones that trash Romney.

Ex Lux lucis
05-18-2011, 09:06 PM
Of course. He's being pushed as the Tea Party favorite. Multitudes of neo-cons are falling for him. The same ones that trash Romney.

That, and that REALLY sketchy polling fiasco on Fox.

Chowder
05-18-2011, 09:11 PM
See the Hannity forums. Infested with Herman Cain bots. Oh and check out the clowns that support the TARP. It's a riot!

sailingaway
05-18-2011, 09:20 PM

He is a TARP cheerleader who knows what a boondoggle for banks and wall street that was by virtue of his prior position as chief of the Kansas City Federal Reserve branch. Is that in his wiki bio?

John of Des Moines
05-18-2011, 09:23 PM
We should be masters of politics by now. How do we deal with Cain? Same way the media deals with Ron Paul in 2008. He's wacko. He's nuts. He's fringe. He's unknown.

If anyone asks you online or offline about Cain, say "Who's he?" Make them explain his positions and background. Where'd he work? They can't. And if they can, say you don't trust "the unknown". Whereas Ron Paul has had the same positions in public office with a voting record of ignoring the special interests over the people for decades.

Good idea. Then after they explain him to you then go into that "Oh yeah, isn't he the guy who supported TARP and was he the Godfather, err, Chairman of the Kansas City Federal Reserve outfit.

Qdog
05-18-2011, 09:55 PM

I agree 100%. Ron needs the money early, so he can actually USE it... Saving all your dough for december 16 is a good way to break online fundraising records. It is also a TERRIBLE way to win the nomination.

Chowder
05-21-2011, 03:18 PM
Let's see..........last time I checked it was at 2,300 something pledges. Now the counter for pledges is gone.

How many pledges did Ron Paul get again during the May 5th money-bomb?

I know it was A LOT more than that.

sailingaway
05-21-2011, 09:15 PM
It would appear the money bomb was taken down from the site.

Probably because they had too many donors.....:rolleyes:

BeautifulWorld
05-21-2011, 10:29 PM

Cain doesn't want the Federal Reserve audited.
http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread700072/pg1

Big time bankster lover.
http://004eeb5.netsolhost.com/hc133.htm

tropicangela
06-08-2011, 11:50 PM
It would appear the money bomb was taken down from the site.

Probably because they had too many donors.....:rolleyes:

Updates? I haven't found any.

muzzled dogg
06-15-2011, 11:06 AM
new one jun27 http://www.arealleader.com/?recruiter_id=2

Crystallas
06-15-2011, 11:09 AM
The real tricky part about fundraisers, is that more people go from being undecided to invested with the moneybombs. Even if they change their mind, many still feel obligated to support Cain.

ronpaulhawaii
06-15-2011, 12:05 PM

Maybe I read too quick but I dont see any reference to the Open Secrets Article I cited in this blog (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/entry.php?344-Herman-Cain-The-Outsider-Myth)

Specifically, this:

And let me repeat:

"PAC raised $221,950 during the 2010 election cycle."

"PAC donated just $2,000 to federal candidates during the 2010 election cycle"

"PAC spent the bulk of its money on administrative costs"

"Cain argued his outsider status was one of his strongest assets... But ..., he is no stranger to Washington's world of money in politics."