PDA

View Full Version : Advertise the next money bomb on the Adam Carolla Podcast

mello
05-12-2011, 04:09 PM
I was listening to the most recent Adam Carolla Podcast & he was talking to Andrew
Breitbart & ranting about how excessive taxes & regulations have made Los Angeles
a shit hole & had an epiphany. We at the Ron Paul Forums should chip in to advertise
Ron Paul's next money bomb on his show. I sent an email to them & found out that
each plug costs $3,000.

The forums could maybe create a mini-fundraiser to raise $30,000 which we could
have a single plug on the 10 podcasts before the next money bomb. I bet you we
could convince Joe Rogan to give us plugs for free on his podcast since he's such a
huge Ron Paul fan. I think his podcast is ranked in the top 5.

What do you guys think? I'm willing to chip-in $500 if we are a go.

dannno
05-12-2011, 04:27 PM
Rogan would do it, probably free of charge..

It would be great if Carolla got on board, but also recall from a recent podcast where he was saying, "All those people who said we were creating more terrorists by bombing them? Where are they, HUH?!!"

He thinks that Muslim terrorism is completely the fault of their society and culture and has nothing to do with our overseas militarism. Even though he knows and talks about how we have a crazy military industrial complex that controls things and is corrupt.

It's really a shame since he has great views on so many other issues and is able to express himself in a really entertaining, deep and informational way.

mello
05-12-2011, 04:44 PM
I can think of two positive things for advertising on the Adam Carolla Podcast:

1) It's the #1 podcast on iTunes.
2) I'd bet even money that he would extend the plugs by ranting about them
(hopefully in a positive light).

He already agrees with a lot of what Ron Paul is about. I think that if we sent
him a little note about why the supporters of the Ron Paul Forums like him with
a list like:

He has never voted for an unbalanced budget.
He voted against the Patriot Act.
He did not vote for TARP & the other Bailouts.
He does not want to subsidize big business.
He thinks that government should be much smaller.
He doesn't think the Federal Government should be involved with Gay Marriage.
He talked about the Housing Bubble, the Financial Crisis, & the recession years before it actually happened.
He thinks that drugs should be legalized. (Donnie would vote for him.)

dannno
05-12-2011, 04:50 PM
Adam isn't the biggest proponent of civil rights in the world, either.. not sure about his view on the Patriot Act.

BlackTerrel
05-12-2011, 11:20 PM
I think this is a great idea.

I was listening to the most recent Adam Carolla Podcast & he was talking to Andrew
Breitbart & ranting about how excessive taxes & regulations have made Los Angeles
a shit hole & had an epiphany. We at the Ron Paul Forums should chip in to advertise
Ron Paul's next money bomb on his show. I sent an email to them & found out that
each plug costs $3,000.

The forums could maybe create a mini-fundraiser to raise $30,000 which we could
have a single plug on the 10 podcasts before the next money bomb.

Just a word of advice if this gets some funding. 3,000 was her opening bid - not the final offer. You can get way lower - especially if you buy in bulk. If you're really looking for 10 I'd wager you could get them to 15K or 10K - especially if you make the commitment that "hey if this works we'll do more".

DisillusionedPatriot
05-13-2011, 12:27 PM
Just a word of advice if this gets some funding. 3,000 was her opening bid - not the final offer. You can get way lower - especially if you buy in bulk. If you're really looking for 10 I'd wager you could get them to 15K or 10K - especially if you make the commitment that "hey if this works we'll do more".

This.