PDA

View Full Version : Pastor Chuck Baldwin: The Death Of Bin Laden; The Death Of America

jmdrake
05-12-2011, 11:59 AM
http://chuckbaldwinlive.com/home/?p=3503

The Death Of Bin Laden; The Death Of America
News outlets all over America have repeatedly announced the government story that Navy SEALS recently killed Al Qaeda terrorist leader Osama bin Laden in a palatial “safe house” in Pakistan. But, of course, government photos of the dead bin Laden will not be released to the public for fear of inciting animosity among bin Laden’s militant Muslim followers–as if the announcement that he had been killed wouldn’t be enough to enrage them! And, furthermore, the body of bin Laden was quickly buried at sea out of “respect” for Muslim tradition that one has a speedy burial. But no mention is made, of course, as to why his body could not have been buried. Were all nearby cemeteries filled? And the question, “Why were the rest of the dead bodies of the other Muslims who were killed in the raid also not buried at sea?” has neither been asked nor answered. The media simply keeps regurgitating the announcement that Navy SEALS killed bin Laden. And, of course, the one thing a burial at sea accomplishes is it circumvents any attempt by independent sources to confirm the true identity of bin Laden via a post burial examination.

Is Osama bin Laden really dead? I don’t think there is any question about it. In fact, bin Laden has been dead for several years. If readers will recall, this is the latest of several announcements by various government spokesmen that Osama bin Laden left the land of the living. As respected researcher Joel Skousen notes in his latest World Affairs Brief, no less than 9 public announcements of bin Laden’s demise have been made spanning the years 2001-2009.

For example, on January 18, 2002, the Pakistani President declared, “I think now, frankly, he [bin Laden] is dead.”

In October 2002, Afghan President Hamid Karzai told CNN, “I would come to believe that [bin Laden] probably is dead.”

In November of 2005, Senator Harry Reid revealed that he was told Osama may have died in October of that year.

In September of 2006, French intelligence leaked a report suggesting Osama had died in Pakistan.

In March of 2009, noted military and intelligence analyst Angelo Codevilla stated, “All the evidence suggests Elvis Presley is more alive today than Osama bin Laden.”

And in May of 2009, Pakistan President Asif Ali Zardari said, “I’ve said before that he [bin Laden]–I don’t think he’s alive.” He also said the head of US intelligence told him they [the US] hadn’t heard from Osama bin Laden in 7 years so they presumed him dead.”

Skousen also points out the fact that it is unfathomable that bin Laden could have remained alive and hiding out in caves and primitive safe houses for an extended period of time, because it was a well known fact that he suffered from acute kidney disease that required almost daily usage of a dialysis machine (which was NOT present in the home where the US government claimed he was shot). US intelligence personnel surely knew that bin Laden was treated at the American Hospital in Dubai in July of 2001 by Dr. Terry Callaway, and that CIA station chief Larry Mitchell met bin Laden in the hospital during the time he was admitted. In fact, French television and the Agence France Presse reported that bin Laden was hospitalized between July 4th and 14th of that year.

See Joel Skousen’s web site at:

http://www.worldaffairsbrief.com/

I certainly do not doubt that Navy SEALS killed someone during that raid. In all likelihood, it was a bin Laden look-alike who had outlived his usefulness. The official story of the raid has changed so many times and has so many holes in it, it is an embarrassment to the US national press corps that they have carried the story “as is” in such a careless and unprofessional manner. But, then again, the national press corps has been little more than a national propaganda machine for the federal government for decades, anyway. So, why should this story be any different?

At this point, I encourage readers to check out the following report that chronicles some of the more obvious discrepancies and laughable explanations of the government’s official story (or more appropriately, stories):

http://tinyurl.com/446qt5g

So, the obvious question that needs to be asked is, “What is to be gained by the announcement of this raid in which Osama bin Laden was supposedly killed?”

For one thing, this is going to make it extremely difficult for Republicans to beat President Barack Obama in the 2012 elections. Immediately following the raid’s announcement, Obama’s approval rating soared by almost 25 percentage points. And with an extremely weak GOP Presidential field (believe it or not, Republican Congressman Ron Paul actually fares better head-to-head against Obama than any other Republican candidate–but the Powers That Be (PTB) within the propaganda media and the GOP establishment will do everything in their power to prevent Paul from gaining the nomination), the “bin Laden factor” makes Obama almost unbeatable. As Skousen astutely asked, how many terrorists have Gingrich, Palin, or Huckabee killed?

However, the thing that benefits the most from this raid is America’s emerging police state, which is now strategically positioned to take another giant leap forward.

With bin Laden now declared “dead,” the US government will have to find another excuse to continue the “War On Terrorism.” Will US forces now pull out of Afghanistan? Not on your life! Literally! US forces are permanently embedded in the Middle East. They are never coming home. In fact, the US 2nd Marine Division is on alert for an insertion into Libya, and US attacks against Syria are soon to follow.

All the PTB need now is another 9/11-style attack, and the architects that are drawing up plans for America becoming a Gestapo-style police state will be free to launch their evil machinations almost at will. And revenge for the death of bin Laden will be the reason provided to the American public that will convince them to accept this next round of attacks against the Bill of Rights and America’s liberties.

While Americans are rejoicing over the death of Osama bin Laden, they need to be infuriated at the death of America, because that is what this so-called “War on Terror” is accomplishing.

P.S. For the month of May, I am making three of my most popular video messages available at a special package price: “What Every Christian Should Know About The New World Order,” “There Is A Conspiracy,” and “The Biblical Standard Of Government.” During the month of May, these three video messages may be purchased for the price of two.That’s like buying two and getting one free. To take advantage of this special offer, go to:

http://chuckbaldwinlive.com/home/?p=3468

*If you appreciate this column and want to help me distribute these editorial opinions to an ever-growing audience, donations may now be made by credit card, check, or Money Order. Use this link:

http://chuckbaldwinlive.com/home/?page_id=19

© Chuck Baldwin

anaconda
05-12-2011, 12:01 PM
Chuck is an informed man.

jmdrake
05-12-2011, 12:07 PM
Chuck is an informed man.

I am constantly reminded of why my decision to support Chuck after Ron Paul dropped out and endorsed him was the right one.

Michael Landon
05-12-2011, 01:27 PM
I hope he becomes the Gov of Montana.

- ML

Teaser Rate
05-12-2011, 01:43 PM
If I had to guess, I'd say the man who wrote that article can probably be diagnosed with a mental illness. Why did Ron Paul ever endorse him for President? Was Baldwin always this crazy or did he hit his head on something recently?

pcosmar
05-12-2011, 01:45 PM
If I had to guess, I'd say the man who wrote that article can probably be diagnosed with a mental illness. Why did Ron Paul ever endorse him for President? Was Baldwin always this crazy or did he hit his head on something recently?
:confused:
Why are you here again?

Teaser Rate
05-12-2011, 01:48 PM
Why are you here again?

A better question to ask would be what do Chuck Baldwin's paranoid delusions have to do with Ron Paul or liberty?

heavenlyboy34
05-12-2011, 01:50 PM
Nice piece by Mr Baldwin, thanks.

pcosmar
05-12-2011, 02:02 PM
A better question to ask would be what do Chuck Baldwin's paranoid delusions have to do with Ron Paul or liberty?
What "paranoid delusions" ?

Or do you actually believe the Government delusions.
If so,, Why?

Teaser Rate
05-12-2011, 02:47 PM

If so,, Why?

From the OP:

However, the thing that benefits the most from this raid is America’s emerging police state, which is now strategically positioned to take another giant leap forward.

All the PTB need now is another 9/11-style attack, and the architects that are drawing up plans for America becoming a Gestapo-style police state will be free to launch their evil machinations almost at will. And revenge for the death of bin Laden will be the reason provided to the American public that will convince them to accept this next round of attacks against the Bill of Rights and America’s liberties.

These are not the words of a mentally stable individual.

anaconda
05-12-2011, 02:49 PM
From the OP:

Oh yes they are...

Todd
05-12-2011, 03:28 PM
Why are you here again?

lol....my question too.

pcosmar
05-12-2011, 03:29 PM

http://cdn0.knowyourmeme.com/i/26020/original/failed_troll.jpg?1257815424

Todd
05-12-2011, 03:34 PM

If so,, Why?

you have to understand that by "paranoid delusions"....he means anyone who thinks the federal government ,may possibly lie or try to mislead us pr anyone who critically thinks beyond big government propaganda.

Big goverment systems would never try to hold onto central power by deception would they?

We must have alot of mental illness on these forums then. I disagree with some of the conspiracy's on here but that doesn't make people who suggest such ill.

Sola_Fide
05-12-2011, 03:34 PM
From the OP:

Folks, this ^^^ is why we live in tyranny. We live in a nation full of Teaser Rates.

(and he actually thinks HE is the "sane" one!)

Sola_Fide
05-12-2011, 03:39 PM
From the OP:

Btw, what you quoted was so spot on, I haven't even heard Ron express it so effectively.

You, sir, are a slave...and you love your chains. Couldn't imagine life without them.

Todd
05-12-2011, 03:40 PM
Folks, this ^^^ is why we live in tyranny. We live in a nation full of Teaser Rates.

(and he actually thinks HE is the "sane" one!)

*Yawn* When he gets above the base of the 2nd level of a good argument let me know.

http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110117060039/halofanon/images/8/8b/Argument-pyramid.jpg

Danke
05-12-2011, 03:41 PM

Boo!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Utt0UgPulmg

Theocrat
05-12-2011, 04:05 PM
Another great article by Dr. Baldwin! Speak the truth, brother!

Anti Federalist
05-12-2011, 04:30 PM
From the OP:

They are words of truth spoken by another brave man.

The parroting of government propaganda that has been proved to be lies over and over again is the true sign of mental illness.

"Pat Tillman bravely died today, defending America against the terrorists in Afghanistan."

Anti Federalist
05-12-2011, 04:32 PM
For one thing, this is going to make it extremely difficult for Republicans to beat President Barack Obama in the 2012 elections. Immediately following the raid’s announcement, Obama’s approval rating soared by almost 25 percentage points. And with an extremely weak GOP Presidential field (believe it or not, Republican Congressman Ron Paul actually fares better head-to-head against Obama than any other Republican candidate–but the Powers That Be (PTB) within the propaganda media and the GOP establishment will do everything in their power to prevent Paul from gaining the nomination), the “bin Laden factor” makes Obama almost unbeatable. As Skousen astutely asked, how many terrorists have Gingrich, Palin, or Huckabee killed?

Lot's of truth there.

The establishment is shitting it's pants over how this is shaping up.

Todd
05-12-2011, 05:49 PM
Lot's of truth there.

The establishment is shitting it's pants over how this is shaping up.

If people are paying 9 dollars in gas by next fall election day, it may well be Osama who?

Sola_Fide
05-12-2011, 06:02 PM

They've got you hook, line, and sinker buddy...

And you don't even realize it....

Sola_Fide
05-12-2011, 06:23 PM
Chuck Baldwin on the good and bad of the Tea Party:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=siN8zB6Y9HE&feature=youtube_gdata_player

pcosmar
05-12-2011, 06:32 PM
Chuck Baldwin on the good and bad of the Tea Party:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=siN8zB6Y9HE&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Lol
he went out there.
Yeah his brain overloaded and he blanked out. You could see the blank expression on his face, totally lost.

Sola_Fide
05-12-2011, 06:43 PM
Lol
he went out there.
Yeah his brain overloaded and he blanked out. You could see the blank expression on his face, totally lost.

Its what happens when a truth bomb explodes in your mind:)

jmdrake
05-12-2011, 07:11 PM
Boo!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Utt0UgPulmg

LOL. It's amazing how well they lip synched the English part.

Teaser Rate
05-12-2011, 07:38 PM
Contrary to popular belief, my comment was not an ad hominem attack on Chuck Baldwin. All I said was that he sounded unstable from his comments and proceeded to quote a couple of paragraphs which highlight his paranoia. Now if you guys really want me to explain why his belief that Osama’s assassination was staged by the government in order to set up a subsequent false flag operation which would allow the New World Order to take away all our freedoms and set up, as he put it, a Gestapo-style police state is crazy, then I will. But I really don’t think I should have to.

If I wanted to make an ad hominem attack, I would say something like Chuck Baldwin is a religious fanatic who espouses bigoted and homophobic views and wants to merge the government with the state.

Here's something Chuck Baldwin wrote 3 days after 9/11 (http://www.chuckbaldwinlive.com/c2001/cbarchive_20010914.html).

It is, therefore, imperative that America returns to God! For nearly a half-century, we have forsaken the moral principles of Heaven. We have legally murdered too many unborn babies. We have too readily accepted aberrant, sexual behavior. We kicked Heaven out of our schools, out of our homes, and out of our hearts. As a result, God is giving us a little taste of Hell.

Silly conspiracy theories are one thing, but saying that 9/11 was the result of God punishing America for our lifestyle choices is absolutely repugnant. And anyone who wants to stand by that lunatic is just as crazy as he is.

How's that for an ad hominem ?

AuH20
05-12-2011, 07:41 PM
Contrary to popular belief, my comment was not an ad hominem attack on Chuck Baldwin. All I said was that he sounded unstable from his comments and proceeded to quote a couple of paragraphs which highlight his paranoia. Now if you guys really want me to explain why his belief that Osama’s assassination was staged by the government in order to set up a subsequent false flag operation which would allow the New World Order to take away all our freedoms and set up, as he put it, a Gestapo-style police state is crazy, then I will. But I really don’t think I should have to.

If I wanted to make an ad hominem attack, I would say something like Chuck Baldwin is a religious fanatic who espouses bigoted and homophobic views and wants to merge the government with the state.

Here's something Chuck Baldwin wrote 3 days after 9/11 (http://www.chuckbaldwinlive.com/c2001/cbarchive_20010914.html).

Silly conspiracy theories are one thing, but saying that 9/11 was the result of God punishing America for our lifestyle choices is absolutely repugnant. And anyone who wants to stand by that lunatic is just as crazy as he is.

If you believe in karma, it's not that far-fetched. I'm not overly religious and can understand what he's saying.

jmdrake
05-12-2011, 08:32 PM

1) That was 3 days after 9/11 and before pastor Baldwin realized it was a hoax.

2) Are you forgetting that Ron Paul endorsed Chuck Baldwin for president? If you think Ron Paul is crazy then why are you supporting him? Or are you actually supporting him?

Teaser Rate
05-12-2011, 09:52 PM
1) That was 3 days after 9/11 and before pastor Baldwin realized it was a hoax.

2) Are you forgetting that Ron Paul endorsed Chuck Baldwin for president? If you think Ron Paul is crazy then why are you supporting him? Or are you actually supporting him?

I give Ron the benefit of the doubt about his knowledge of Baldwin's comments and more extreme positions. Since I've never heard him say anything close to what Baldwin said, I doubt he would have condoned it.

Sola_Fide
05-12-2011, 10:23 PM

One thing you shouldn't ever do is equate the sentiments in the days immediately after 9/11 in the same way with how we all look back and soberly reflect on the events 10 years later.

But, I don't even neccessarily disagree with his comments. God's judgement is real in this world. Whether there needs to be a ton of moral legislation is something we can debate about....but God's judgement in this world on people who turn their back on Him is as real as it gets. We are experiencing it right now.

TruckinMike
05-13-2011, 07:09 AM
...But, I don't even neccessarily disagree with his comments. God's judgement is real in this world. Whether there needs to be a ton of moral legislation is something we can debate about....but God's judgement in this world on people who turn their back on Him is as real as it gets. We are experiencing it right now.

Nothing truer on this forum has ever been spoken. ---- Now if you folks don't believe in God, thats fine, but his laws(or philosophy if you will) set forth in the Bible hold true. An immoral culture will be lead by the immoral. Depravity will become the norm. And you, as a nation, will reap what you sew. We are now reaping what we sewed.

TMike

Eagles' Wings
05-13-2011, 07:31 AM
I read words of truth and wisdom from Mike T and Aqua. All actions, good and bad, have consequences. Sometimes wish we could move to Montana and experience the community Baldwin leads.

Sola_Fide
05-13-2011, 12:14 PM
Amen^^^

I mean, just consider the history of the world. Why do nations fall? They fall because they bankrupt themselves either morally or monetarily. Even monetary bankruptcy is a form of moral evil, since it involves theft and slavery, which are moral concerns.

What secularists don't understand is that everything is moral. We live in a moral universe. We live in a universe that exhibits both the blessing and the judgement of God.

You can look at the people who have consistently denied the Lord, like the cultures of Africa, and see the judgement of God on those nations. Likewise, you can see the blessing that the Lord has given to Europe and America.

We are a nation ripe for judgement. We deserve our shackles of slavery because we have allowed ourselves to live in an immoral culture based on theft and murder. How anyone cannot see this baffles me. Spiritual blindness is blindness indeed...

Sola_Fide
05-13-2011, 12:20 PM
"And if My people who are called by My name humble themselves and pray and seek My face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, will forgive their sin and will heal their land." -2nd Chronicles 7:14

God's judgement is both personal and corporate, so is His blessing.^^^